yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

domination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domination

I apologize if the topic has been discussed already but I'd like to hear what you guys think of domination. I looked on the other forum and there are hardly any posts that mention it comparatively to other pheros. I noticed on the other forum that 069 was compared to nnpa and dp. It seems that 069 is the better product. Strangely enough domination wasn't mentioned. I love domination very much so but are others using it or what?. Also I would like to mention a consistent reaction that I get with women while in on domination. Women seem to act like children for some reason when I wear this blend. Like in a goofy/silly way.

Gives a sense of age is my finding, like that of a guy in his late 40s. Think Dark Knight Returns Comic old Batman or James Bond before the reboot.

Comment

Also I wanted someone to check my math on this because according to my calculations domination has 2160mcg pheros per drop. Seeing as how domination is only 6mL and I remember reading here that the standard 10mL yields 80 drops per bottle; at 6mL that equates to 48 drops. With 103.68 mg of pheromone content per bottle, that's 2160mcg per drop! So my question to you guys is: if domination contains so many pheros per drop, is it worth buying straight up Anone? I see something different in domination that I haven't seen with primitive, dp, and nnpa. I think it might be the Anone, and these other sexuals don't contain Anone that I am aware of. Any thoughts?

Comment

Domination is too strong that I have to be very careful with it.
      Only one drop and I have to mix it with another molecule or blend to soften the effects

Comment

Doesn't really answer my question tho

Comment

I remember reading that Steve said Domination was a very complex blend that contains a lot of different molecules, so it may not be just the Anone that is responsible for the "different" effects. It might be worth getting some Anone anyway though.

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
            I apologize if the topic has been discussed already but I'd like to hear what you guys think of domination. I looked on the other forum and there are hardly any posts that mention it comparatively to other pheros. I noticed on the other forum that 069 was compared to nnpa and dp. It seems that 069 is the better product. Strangely enough domination wasn't mentioned. I love domination very much so but are others using it or what?. Also I would like to mention a consistent reaction that I get with women while in on domination. Women seem to act like children for some reason when I wear this blend. Like in a goofy/silly way.

How much are you wearing ... what age range is it working on ... and how long have you been testing Domination, King? Thanks!

Comment

4 or 5 drops age 26 to40 2 bottles

Comment

There are several factors in every blend XS makes we don't release publicly. There's a lot of shady people out there who, if you simply follow their own posts, they start out with a lot of negativity towards what we are doing here. When they are questioned as to why their only response is, just because. As has been proven numerous times now a few short months later and they start their own company. I believe in competition and welcome it. I know what we put into our blends as for the quality and standards and how much. Some people say its overkill but only because you need 4-5 sprays or drops of the products they are selling at the same size for nearly double the money.

So to directly answer the ratio question Domination is NOT just enone and anone. There's a couple other activators in there I won't reveal. As for the exact concentrate I'll have to redo the math. When we last upgraded the cart there were some calculations that didn't translate correctly and thus got skewed, but 9 out of 10 times in the clients favor. Domination and SOB when it was in the 6ml bottle, were 2 of them. I am pretty sure I figured the math out a while ago, but I'm not sure why it never got added to the cart.

We're going to be overhauling some things in the next few weeks because we want to represent all the new labels and the soon to come 30ml options. The numbers have to be crunched again anyway so I'll be sure it gets added this time. Sorry about the confusion

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• martydmb
                  martydmb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh so excited on the 30ml option!!!

• kingtut savage
                  kingtut savage commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So you are saying 30mL dom?

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No oils will ever be 30ml, but sprays will

Originally posted by M&M View Post

How much are you wearing ... what age range is it working on ... and how long have you been testing Domination, King? Thanks!
                Are you seeing similar results at this dosage?

Comment

I believe that Domination is the most underrated XS 'jewel'. I don't know what has been changed in the new mix content (6ml) , but still the old 10ml Domination is the 'power in a bottle' for me. I think that the new mix needs more time than the older version in order to release its power..........

Comment

Originally posted by Panikos View Post
                    I believe that Domination is the most underrated XS 'jewel'. I don't know what has been changed in the new mix content (6ml) , but still the old 10ml Domination is the 'power in a bottle' for me. I think that the new mix needs more time than the older version in order to release its power..........
                    There's only ever been one domination

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

There's only ever been one domination
                      So far as you know. Don't be so definitive without all the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Panikos View Post

Do you have both, and have you seen a difference between them?

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

Do you have both, and have you seen a difference between them?
                          I've told you about the main difference 'I think that the new mix needs more time than the older version in order to release its power..........' . Another thing is that the liquid in the old bottles, especially the unscented one, seems to be thicker (viscous).
                          I do have them both (10ml- Unscented, P&N, Fresh Musk, 6ml- Fresh Musk, Unscented)

Comment

I stand corrected

Comment

Something I keep in mind is that although reading forum posts and the advert can be helpful and a good place to start, to find out what works for you and how much... testing is important.

Although I've not used Domination Oil, I do know formulas high in androstenone can be tricky. As I understand it, androstenone can lead to aggression by other men, intimidate others, and/or repel women who are outside of their fertility phase of their monthly cycle (which I think is about 22 days out of a 28 day cycle). In other words, as wonderful as heaps of androstenone can be, it's potential for alienating others is there.

Perhaps SteveO could further comment on how he anticipated and took countermeasures regarding these potentially negative possibilities. (I'll withhold from guessing how he did it.)

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                Something I keep in mind is that although reading forum posts and the advert can be helpful and a good place to start, to find out what works for you and how much... testing is important.

Although I've not used Domination Oil, I do know formulas high in androstenone can be tricky. As I understand it, androstenone can lead to aggression by other men, intimidate others, and/or repel women who are outside of their fertility phase of their monthly cycle (which I think is about 22 days out of a 28 day cycle). In other words, as wonderful as heaps of androstenone can be, it's potential for alienating others is there.

Perhaps SteveO could further comment on how he anticipated and took countermeasures regarding these potentially negative possibilities. (I'll withhold from guessing how he did it.)
                                Ah but that's why it's not just enone

Comment

kingtut savage Yes, it's true. It's androstenone and androstanone. If you know something about how androstanone might impact women when they are at different parts of their cycle, I'd be interested in knowing what you know.

It does say in the advert that the results will be extreme:

"...either one of two things will occur. People will either love or loathe you, lust you or be disgusted by you."

So I'm wondering were you a) highlighting that there were more ingredients, or b) implying that there are different affects because androstanone is added.

If it was b) implying that there are different affects because androstanone is added, could you please tell me more because based on the advert (even though there is androstanone added), it appears the impact is still the same as straight androstenone. That is, extreme, black-and-white responses that could attract some and alienate others.

Your insights, kingtut savage, would be appreciated especially because I've benefited from some of your posts previously.

Comment

Also as a side note: the only time I ever experienced a "loathing" reaction is if it's a female that I won't have sex with but she wants to
                                    Correct on both accounts. Yes there are different effects because androstanone is present in the mixture, but that's not all. There are other elements at work in the Domination mixture. Androstanone and androstenone occupy a huge chunk of the ingredient profile, but .there is more to it though. Steve said so himself
                                    Last edited by 2000GT; 06-16-2016, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X