yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

domination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kingtut savage I re-read this thread. You're right about SteveO saying there are other components. Thank you for pointing that out!

Comment

Anyone try adding desire me to domination?

Comment

kingtut savage Now now, that's like saying "Has anyone ever tried adding 10 pounds of TNT to a bonfire?"

Ok, fair question. Let's see what people say.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          I will be when I get my lil' mitts on it...

Xcc lol. When I had both I actually did run them together but I had other pheros in the mix as well. I was wondering because lal's primitve and dp tend to backfire on me at higher doses while domination doesnt

Comment

kingtut savage I'm wondering if why Domination doesn't back fire is because of buffers for the androstenone

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
            kingtut savage I'm wondering if why Domination doesn't back fire is because of buffers for the androstenone

I'm thinking it's the anone, which I think is missing from dp. Just a hypothesis as of yet. Haven't tested it yet

Comment

kingtut savage That would be my thought, too. Although, there may be other secret ingredients in there that are not listed.

Comment

I wore Domination to the gym with Max T-150 under my nose and on my lips. My wife was a total b*tch to me, and I'm wondering why. Oh yeah. Domination + cops. She's ovulating right now. I'll stick with something else, lol.

Comment

RTBoss I love it! So now we know what to do... and what NOT to do...

I'm guessing it was the copulins rather than the androstenone.

Now if you really want to experiment... get some Glow.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                    kingtut savage That would be my thought, too. Although, there may be other secret ingredients in there that are not listed.

Steveo alluded to that fact when I did the math regarding to domination's phero content

Comment

kingtut savage You are very smart! Yes, I wondered that... and that's why I said so.

Comment

Omg domination is still out of a stock. Hopefully that won't be the case when i get paid
                        Last edited by kingtut savage; 07-16-2016, 01:12 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

Xcc in reference to glowglow, now that looks like something that would go good with domination. Have you used glow already?

Comment

kingtut savage I did. As tempted as I am to give you results, I'll give you a few teasers because I don't want to bias your results.

I noticed when I talked with women some had an increase in body heat and body odor.

I also noticed some were so excited they could hardly stand still.

I'd encourage you to test it solo before combining it with other formulas because I think some formulas might eliminate or mute certain effects of Glow.

I'll look forward to your results.

Comment

When domination is back on stock ??
                              Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                              Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                              LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                              Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

XSteveO idle KateD Leslie
                                AmandaXS This is an important question above from sexnificant

Comment

That's a good question, I was wondering the same thing

Comment

Has anyone mixed a drop of Domination and a drop of copulins together? Wondering how this might compare to SOB or Dirty Primitive, one of which I wear a drop of each and every day under my nose.
                                    Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                                      I wore Domination to the gym with Max T-150 under my nose and on my lips. My wife was a total b*tch to me, and I'm wondering why. Oh yeah. Domination + cops. She's ovulating right now. I'll stick with something else, lol.
                                      Just want to hear more about people's experiences with Domination + Copulins and how that combo may compare to SOB xs.
                                      Bad Wolf

Comment

Okay so I've been running domination lately, and for all the talk about od'ing with heavy sexuals, I haven't seen any with domination. In fact the first time I used my current bottle, I accidentally dumped a whole third of the bottle on me. For some reason the mechanism that makes the oil form into drops wasn't installed in my bottle, it was located separately in my package. I had applied domination right before I met up with a friend of mine. So signs of od or ghosting that night.

??????I once stated when I was testing anone solo, that high levels of it yielded bonding nude alpha-like behavior from various targets. I am seeing this with again with domination, most notably the night I opened my new bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X