yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XiSt (XS105A) Combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
    Xist+Cohesion, never SOB. Never beg, never push.. even better to forget and be indifferent about her. Best way to get her interested is by herself, not by something you do..
    And what is your basis for "never SOB?" I've had stellar experiences with Xist + SOB, or Xist + Love Boat + SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

And what is your basis for "never SOB?" I've had stellar experiences with Xist + SOB, or Xist + Love Boat + SOB.
      I refered to answer to Monenoob . In my opinion, on that situation trying to get back an exlover, I think SOB isn't a good choice.

Myself I use sometimes SOB+Love boat, however on situations for night game.
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I refered to answer to Monenoob . In my opinion, on that situation trying to get back an exlover, I think SOB isn't a good choice.

I'm not interested in getting her back anymore. My field testing is pulling better women!

Comment

Originally posted by Monenoob View Post

I'm not interested in getting her back anymore. My field testing is pulling better women!
          Good decision my friend There are many options to explore, so enjoy the journey ..
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Based on the fact that SOB has cops? I'm just trying to get a basis for why you think SOB wouldn't be a good choice.

I think people get hung up on "Oooh, wearing cops will make women see me as a player." Cops also gives you social proof, makes you appear as a higher-value wanted man, and finally, cops make women feel good. Check out some of the ladies products that have cops in them. I almost always get better responses from women, in any situation, when I wear cops. Then again, I can also handle shit-tests. Some men crumple when faced with shit-tests. I see shit-tests as an opportunity to seal their view of me as a high-value man.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

Based on the fact that SOB has cops? I'm just trying to get a basis for why you think SOB wouldn't be a good choice.

I think people get hung up on "Oooh, wearing cops will make women see me as a player." Cops also gives you social proof, makes you appear as a higher-value wanted man, and finally, cops make women feel good. Check out some of the ladies products that have cops in them. I almost always get better responses from women, in any situation, when I wear cops. Then again, I can also handle shit-tests. Some men crumple when faced with shit-tests. I see shit-tests as an opportunity to seal their view of me as a high-value man.
              Good analysis, I had not seen it that way ...
              I think I will give the cops

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X