yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XiSt (XS105A) Combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XiSt (XS105A) Combinations

I'd like this thread to be focused on XiSt combinations with other XS products. Let's be specific with the amount of each product used, what kind of situation it was in, what you think this combination is best for, etc. I'll post the results of my combinations when I get a chance to try some out

I'd be interested in hearing about anyone that has tried:
    XiSt + Bliss
    XiSt + Ascend + Bliss

I'd like some advice with a XiSt combination for my particular situation.

I'm looking for something to essentially "win someone back" from a failed romantic relationship. At the moment we're not talking after having a bad fallout so the reset of XiSt will be central to this. Cohesion was basically responsible for this girl falling in love with me, and Vibe also gave her "butterflies" at times when I wore it.

I need to tune it with something that gives it a more instant hit until I get more regular exposure to my target for XiSt to have its enduring effects. Basically, this someone goes to my school but is not in my classes. We have mutual social friends so there will be exposure, but it may not be as long as I'd want for now. I was considering adding Bliss for the erase effects as well as having people around me enjoy themselves, but I think adding Ascend along with Bliss + XiSt to add a more strong status element.

Comment

I know where you are coming from regarding the slow build up of XiSt. Not all of us have days at a time to expose a target to create the reset effect/romantic effect although sometimes it is quite obvious. I would recommend trying it with Love Boat, Nude or Nude Alpha (liquid alchemy products) as I've had great results with them. Also True Love works quite well with it. I am running tests to see if status products like API or A314 work with it too - haven't been ghosted, but how this relates to attraction I'm not exactly sure yet.

Comment

Is Love Boat an XS product? XS111?

I ran 1x Ascend (inner left elbow), 1x Bliss (front of neck), 1x XiSt (back of neck) yesterday. Unfortunately (yet fortunately) I didn't run into my target that day so no idea in terms of effects on her.

However, I was in a new classroom and received quite a lot of looks from the opposite sex. They did seem intimidated, but that is likely the Ascend and my natural alpha presence. I may spike the bliss to 2x. A female classmate I had previously known was quite open and receptive to me so I don't think I was ghosted. I did notice a lot of stares in the peripheral from new females and this same classmate. My very good friend who is in class with me also seemed to enjoy my presence. Professor responded favorably as well.

Comment

• Ekscentra
          Ekscentra commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, XS111 is Love Boat.

Lots of progress on my combinations, this is going to be long. In short, XiSt is eerily bulletproof. But read the details to get the full extent of how powerful this is.

Some background on my target. She had a boyfriend that she started cheating on with me about 3 months ago. She tried to break it off with me once, but realized she wanted me. Eventually she told her boyfriend and he left her about two months into things. With that, we had about a month where by things were rocky due to the inherent breakup drama and some other issues I was dealing with. Unfortunately I verbally abused her at one point due to poor impulse control (I'm on medication for this). The day after, she ended things and informed me that she realized she wants her ex and is going to pursue him. I immediately stopped contact with her. I had deep feelings for this person as we had a long friendship before, and cared about her and regretted the way I behaved.

Fast forward 3 weeks, she contacts me stating she apologizes for "leading me on" as she realized how painful it was as her ex-bf basically used her and decided he wants nothing to do with her. This girl was absolutely devastated over this, as details emerged that she spent a lot of time, money and effort into "winning him back". He simply took her for a ride and said good riddance.

After contacting me, we decided to hang out a few hours later of which this was 3 days ago.

2 days ago: 1x XiSt (back of neck) 1x Bliss (front of neck)

My target was visibly in a bad state. She looked drained, in pain, not physically in her best, and she basically spilled all the details on me. To keep things light, I smoked a little bit of green to keep my spirits up, along with the Bliss. After a while, we were play fighting like we used to and things eventually escalated into us kissing again. We hanged out more in my car, cuddled a few times, she made remarks that it felt like the good times again.

1 days ago: 1x XS100 (front of neck)

I received some alarming text messages that she was in pain and tried hurting herself. I got together with her and we talked things. We kissed a few times, but there was definitely a sort of "resistance" on her end. She didn't seem to be enjoying it. After she gave me the speech that she wants to just be friends given that she can't risk what I had done to her, and what her ex had done to her. I agreed because I genuinely care for her - she as a person is more important to me.

Today: 1x XS100 (inner elbow) 1x Bliss (front of neck) 1x XiSt (back of neck)

I want to point out that the XS100 was at about its 5hr mark at this point, but the other two were fresh within the hour. My target goes to school with me and we decided to hang out after class along with a friend of ours. Together we got high, and after my friend left her and I decided to go to the mall and get some ice cream. We enjoy a childish flavor of ice cream and its been our "thing" to get this randomly. After we walk around the mall, just checking things out, we get back to her car at which point she crawls over her seat and starts kissing me quite passionately. This is where I'm starting to believe in the power of Bliss + XiSt being able to center on in the moment and erase the past. I suggested she come over to my house so she can see my dog whom she adores.

We arrive at my place, and after some cuddling and groping on the couch we go into my bedroom. We have some pretty great sex and cuddled after. She remarked that "we just can't stay friends...so much for not doing things" in a joking way. I didn't sense remorse after, but a sort of re-ignition of a past bond.

At this point, I guess you could say XiSt has worked. This is a really messy situation, and XiSt has pulled through.

Since I love this girl, I'm going to be regularly exposing her to XiSt and combinations to start a relationship properly this time and fix what I broke. Definitely want to heal and rebuild this person. This is powerful stuff, and needs to be used ethically. I'm still in a sort of "shock" as to just how powerful this stuff is if you know how to steer it in the direction you want.

Comment

Im in in a similar situation and I hope it works out the same for me, thank for the inspiration, it means alot in the ways of hope for happiness.

Comment

At work I've been running Xist, Ascend or A314, and Cohesion. Also wash with an andro soap and use Laid Paste in hair. Sometimes add some Instant Shine and Pregnenolone to wrists.

Seems to elicit respect and positivity from women and men.
            Bad Wolf

Comment

Yeah, XiSt is great. I would say make that a standard. For me, i have made it an every day standard. Bliss is awesome, ingenerally ise that nearly daily as well i have also been usinh cohesion. I would say if that brought her close to you up front, stick with it. The others should enhance. Ingenerally is about 2x each; i sometimes add a bit more bliss.

You had a great summary of your situation. I would encourage uou tontake it slow and build a connection if uou are lookinh for long term. Inthink we all want the magic, quick fix, instant results. But repairing some challeneges takes time. This is especially true if you want to build a ling term relationship. While the mones will help open the door, unless you work through the issues there will still be some challenges. Meeting someone new and using the mones as a powerful tool for instant sex is okay if that is what you want; but the longbterm bond will take some time.
              Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

BTW... I am working through some similar stuff too; repair and reset. Seems to be moving forward, but still have some work to do.
                Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Has anyone combined Xist oil with Barely Legal?
                  Bad Wolf

Comment

I just want to write an update that with Xist I eon back my target and she's been a fantastic girlfriend for nearly 2 years now.

Comment

Hi,

I was just wondering if there's an update on everyone's situation? My ex doesn't really talk to me at this time but do have very brief (2-5 mins) exposure to her once a week. Would xist and a combo help?

Comment

Originally posted by Monenoob View Post
                        Hi,

I was just wondering if there's an update on everyone's situation? My ex doesn't really talk to me at this time but do have very brief (2-5 mins) exposure to her once a week. Would xist and a combo help?

Without knowing the story I would day..
                        Use the spray version of XIST and do 3-4 sprays... 2-5 minutes is very short time, and I would definitaly spray a heavy XIST dose and try to talk with her for more than those 2-5 minutes..
                        It's just not enough if you are totally passive for those few minutes..

So get the XIST in spray. Try it for yourself and see how you react to it.. without being around her. Go find your sweet spot or just go for the 3-4 sprays.
                        Meet her up, and say hey, talk a little.. maybr even take her for a softdrink, something easy to eat or even bring her some snacks so you have more than those 5 minutes.. and yeah dont just eat.. talk or do stuff..

Other products might work as well, bit I only have tried with XIST in a situation where there was anger and misunderstandings.. Already after 2 exposures of 50 minutes each I could see improvements.. 6 exposures later things got better.

Cohesion spray might be a good good one to combine with. 3-4 x XIST and maybe 1 x Cohesion.

Cohesion bring intimacy, trust, and bonding. Amongst other goodies there is A1 molecule in it. Good at improving mood.. but just remember to take your vitamins and B-vitamins esoecially since some men can have negative self-effects by the A1 in Cohesion. Cohesion is like XIST, a powerhouse of mones..

There is certainly only one way to find out what works.. and that's by trying. Try.. and be creative, be smooth, and have self confidence enough to get more than those 2-5 weeks.

Dont !! Put all your faith in pheromones.. and understand that pheromones are like tools. They can give you a clear and strong edge.. but they are tools, YOU have to drive them, they wont just work if you sit doing nothing

And do read up on the hos to use mones and other beginners guides threads on this forum and other.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

Without knowing the story I would day..
                          Use the spray version of XIST and do 3-4 sprays... 2-5 minutes is very short time, and I would definitaly spray a heavy XIST dose and try to talk with her for more than those 2-5 minutes..
                          It's just not enough if you are totally passive for those few minutes..

So get the XIST in spray. Try it for yourself and see how you react to it.. without being around her. Go find your sweet spot or just go for the 3-4 sprays.
                          Meet her up, and say hey, talk a little.. maybr even take her for a softdrink, something easy to eat or even bring her some snacks so you have more than those 5 minutes.. and yeah dont just eat.. talk or do stuff..

Other products might work as well, bit I only have tried with XIST in a situation where there was anger and misunderstandings.. Already after 2 exposures of 50 minutes each I could see improvements.. 6 exposures later things got better.

Cohesion spray might be a good good one to combine with. 3-4 x XIST and maybe 1 x Cohesion.

Cohesion bring intimacy, trust, and bonding. Amongst other goodies there is A1 molecule in it. Good at improving mood.. but just remember to take your vitamins and B-vitamins esoecially since some men can have negative self-effects by the A1 in Cohesion. Cohesion is like XIST, a powerhouse of mones..

There is certainly only one way to find out what works.. and that's by trying. Try.. and be creative, be smooth, and have self confidence enough to get more than those 2-5 weeks.

Dont !! Put all your faith in pheromones.. and understand that pheromones are like tools. They can give you a clear and strong edge.. but they are tools, YOU have to drive them, they wont just work if you sit doing nothing

And do read up on the hos to use mones and other beginners guides threads on this forum and other.

Good luck and keep us updated.
                          Thank you for the advice. Would an xist + cohesion + love boat combo be good? The break up did go badly so maybe something more fun/social with xist to build up trust again?

Comment

Thank you for the advice. Would an xist + cohesion + love boat combo be good? The break up did go badly so maybe something more fun/social with xist to build up trust again?
                            Haven't tried Love Boat, but Xist + Cohesion should be more than enough to start with Give it 2-5 exposures and try making it more than 5 minutes If only 5 minutes each time, it would be much more than 2-5 exposures with Xist + Cohesion, so here you need to step up and get more than 5 minutes with her.
                            When you start seeing a significant difference, keep using Xist + Cohesion and then start going for something else slowly.

Less is more they say, I didn't take this approach, but I learned that.. it's actually true, less work harder, when rebuilding. Xist + Cohesion is your starting point. You want to reset her mood and approach towards you and thus giving her a new look on you with a bit of social + status vibe (Xist), you want to vibe off a trusting and intimate aura (Cohesion) and the rest is you. You actually need to step up your own self. If you did something bad to ruin the relationship, you damn sure need to not do that again and become a better man Work out, study harder, work harder, follow your dreams, dress up and be more fun ! Big words, easy to say, difficult to actually walk the talk... but without doing that, your vibe (what the mones do) won't match your actions and you will lose her again.

Comment

Haven't tried Love Boat, but Xist + Cohesion should be more than enough to start with Give it 2-5 exposures and try making it more than 5 minutes If only 5 minutes each time, it would be much more than 2-5 exposures with Xist + Cohesion, so here you need to step up and get more than 5 minutes with her.
                              When you start seeing a significant difference, keep using Xist + Cohesion and then start going for something else slowly.

Less is more they say, I didn't take this approach, but I learned that.. it's actually true, less work harder, when rebuilding. Xist + Cohesion is your starting point. You want to reset her mood and approach towards you and thus giving her a new look on you with a bit of social + status vibe (Xist), you want to vibe off a trusting and intimate aura (Cohesion) and the rest is you. You actually need to step up your own self. If you did something bad to ruin the relationship, you damn sure need to not do that again and become a better man Work out, study harder, work harder, follow your dreams, dress up and be more fun ! Big words, easy to say, difficult to actually walk the talk... but without doing that, your vibe (what the mones do) won't match your actions and you will lose her again.
                              I completely understand. I know what went wrong and it won't happen again. I'm doing 30 days no contact as well so we both have let go of any bad feelings and I can reattract

Comment

I completely understand. I know what went wrong and it won't happen again. I'm doing 30 days no contact as well so we both have let go of any bad feelings and I can reattract
                                Great man,

Well then go for the Xist + Cohesion if you feel comfortable with it, and do what you can to get more than those 5 minutes with her. Keep working out, keep eating better, keep meeting with her, and Xist works with multiple exposures, don't be disappointed if you don't see results the first day, give it some time. I've seen it work from own experience, and combining that with just improving yourself, it does wonders ! And when you're on good terms.. and she maybe even finds you attractive again, then start changing mones. Love boat, or Api, or Evolve or whatever you want to vibe off

Comment

Great man,

Well then go for the Xist + Cohesion if you feel comfortable with it, and do what you can to get more than those 5 minutes with her. Keep working out, keep eating better, keep meeting with her, and Xist works with multiple exposures, don't be disappointed if you don't see results the first day, give it some time. I've seen it work from own experience, and combining that with just improving yourself, it does wonders ! And when you're on good terms.. and she maybe even finds you attractive again, then start changing mones. Love boat, or Api, or Evolve or whatever you want to vibe off
                                  I seemed like a big puss when I tried to beg her back. Do you think adding a spray of SOB or ascend to the mix would help?

Comment

I seemed like a big puss when I tried to beg her back. Do you think adding a spray of SOB or ascend to the mix would help?
                                    I think you should keep doing XIST + Cohesion or maybe XIST + SOB , not super important though...
                                    What you really need to start doing is...

Stop begging her back, Mones are only tools, you have to use the tools, drive and steer the tools, otherwise it's a waste...
                                    No girl really gets turned on by a guy begging her back... Be cool be smooth.. Show her you're interested, but without going directly to her in your situation...
                                    So talk with her, chill with her... try having a fun and good time with her, and things will evolve themselves, when you see the oppurtunity to escalate, but if you try to beg her back.. or act needy like that, you will push her AWAY... never do that.. She wants a man.. a man who can take care of her.. not a baby who needs attention... If you understand what I mean...

Comment

Xist+Cohesion, never SOB. Never beg, never push.. even better to forget and be indifferent about her. Best way to get her interested is by herself, not by something you do..
                                      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                                      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                                      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                                      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                                      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X