yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist application

Is Xist still useful if i only get to meet her once a week? An ordinary friend.

It's going to not be as effective as meeting her at least 3 times a week. More time in between makes it easier to forget about you unless you have some kind of imprinting on her. If you make your interactions fun and enjoyable and manage to imprint on her, she'll look forward to meeting you each week. Then, it will more likely work out.

In terms of products that will imprint you in her memory, Cohesion or A1 should do that. There have been wandering thoughts on whether too much A1 can easily put you in the friend-zone though so you may want to start off small on A1/Cohesion (whichever you have) and test A1 elsewhere to see what happens. Of course, this is if you were to try to get into a relationship with her beyond friendship, but you did say an ordinary friend.

I've been trying to keep my suggestions relative to what products you have on hand but I suggest you read the following link as it seems to pertain to your situation more so if you're planning on picking up more items. Keep in mind not everything is set in stone because every person is different. Sometimes, a mone will elicit a response from one person but gets completely no reaction from another.

Hi guys, I am a 28 yr old from SG and I was a customer of AD. It was my first time trying out mones and I got Ammo cologne and TUTH as my first purchase. TUTH

I just found this from a long time ago and reposted it on someone else's blog as they were asking about Xist. I believe it can help give you ideas. If you have any more questions, keep them coming!
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Actually in my experiences (first one to ever use all iterations of xist) you can use that every time you meet her, it would leave an impression on her. Once you establish a firm connection then you can steer the direction of wherever you want to go. I've used it with other companies' products and with Steve's. I like evolve and APi when it comes to steering it in a different direction depending on where you want it to go. I know people disagree with me on this but I like having specific effects for specific meetings I'm having depending on who it is after you've established a good baseline rapport and comfort.

Comment

I agree with using specific products for specific effects. I haven't had any issues with "confusing signatures," like some people claim happens when you switch up products around the same person. That's like saying you can only be in the same clothes, with the same hair style, and the same jolly attitude all the time.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X