yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sample bottle dosing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample bottle dosing

Is the spray from the tiny sample bottles equal to 1 spray from the regular sized (10ml) bottle? I read on another forum that a sample bottle spray = 1/2 a spray from a regular bottle but I wanted to confirm because it would affect my testing. Thanks!
    My Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...-girls-journal

4 ml (sample uses 3ml) 30 sprays at 3 ml but will actually hold 5ml total at 50 sprays
    10 ml is 80 sprays but we fill them to 100 sprays
    15 ml is 120 sprays but we fill them to 150 sprays
    30 ml is 240 sprays but we fill them to 300 sprays
    10 ml Oil is 300 drops but we fill them to 380

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post
      4 ml (sample uses 3ml) 30 sprays at 3 ml but will actually hold 5ml total at 50 sprays
      10 ml is 80 sprays but we fill them to 100 sprays
      15 ml is 120 sprays but we fill them to 150 sprays
      30 ml is 240 sprays but we fill them to 300 sprays
      10 ml Oil is 300 drops but we fill them to 380
      Thanks for the info Angelo but what I meant was the content of pheromones per spray.

So to get the same amount of mones from 1 spray from a 10ml bottle, you would have to use 2 sprays from a sample bottle?

Or are all the sprays the same regardless of bottle size...

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaMones View Post

Thanks for the info Angelo but what I meant was the content of pheromones per spray.

So to get the same amount of mones from 1 spray from a 10ml bottle, you would have to use 2 sprays from a sample bottle?

Or are all the sprays the same regardless of bottle size...

yes, I use 2 sprays in sample = 1 regular spray

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post
          yes, I use 2 sprays in sample = 1 regular spray
          Great thanks!

What about the 15ml or 30 ml bottles? Does 1 spray = 1 spray from a 10ml bottle?

Comment

Seems like the nozzle is the same for the larger bottles...Good question, though. I feel like even the sample bottle gave me a nice-sized spray.

Comment

Somehow, I feel the 30mL actually sprays just a bit more. I'm not sure if this is the case, and if I had a balance and some tare boats, I'd compare the average mass per spray.

For some time, the 2mL samples were phased out to 4mL samples, but they seemed to have reverted back to the 2mL samples.

For sample sprays, keep in mind there are apparently 2 types of samples going about: 2mL bottles and 4mL bottles. I don't know if the 4mL are still used but the ratios were as follows:
              Sample Bottle Size # sample sprays # of 10mL bottle sprays
              2mL 2 1
              4mL ~1 (almost 1) 1
              That was the topic discussed here and somewhat here.
              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
              LAL: Nude Alpha
              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Thanks for the info fdesa12! Now if I could only figure out if my sample bottles are 2ml or 4ml. I'm guessing 2ml because they seem pretty small but I really have no idea lol

Comment

4ml samples are no longer in use due to their propensity to leak en-route to the customers. From a 2ml sample, two sprays equals one standard spray from a regular sized bottle.
                  PheromoneXS Guru of Shipping and SteveO's Right Hand Man at XS!

Comment

• fdesa12
                    fdesa12 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ahh that explains why I haven't seen them anymore.

Brian, what say you on the larger bottles (ie 15 and 30 mL vs 10 mL)?

Comment

The difference between sprays in 10ml, 15ml and 30ml are negligible in my opinion. I could be wrong but they seem to be near the same.
                    PheromoneXS Guru of Shipping and SteveO's Right Hand Man at XS!

Comment

Awesome! Thanks Brian! Very cool to have an "official" response to this question.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian-XS View Post
                        4ml samples are no longer in use due to their propensity to leak en-route to the customers. From a 2ml sample, two sprays equals one standard spray from a regular sized bottle.
                        Great brian, thanks for ask!

Comment

I got clients asking me this question many times! I think they mentally killed me when I gave a response that didn't make sense to them. I think the world is now a safer place with this thread on this question and the response. Thanks Alphamones.

You see boys, one of the many reasons I encourage people to post and ask their pheromone related questions on the forum. We all can learn from each other, the XS WAY!

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                            I got clients asking me this question many times! I think they mentally killed me when I gave a response that didn't make sense to them. I think the world is now a safer place with this thread on this question and the response. Thanks Alphamones.

You see boys, one of the many reasons I encourage people to post and ask their pheromone related questions on the forum. We all can learn from each other, the XS WAY!
                            I think we've all asked the same about this topic!

Comment

Thanks Brain , but what about same question for Oil Version products.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X