yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Big Job Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

yes I believe you, 2 drops are for older people our age hehe

Okay, I'm 40.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
      A thread like this reads just like a manual. In this case,it's a what to wear at an interview for a sales job. I believe this awesome thread with really good pointers can only be complete once we can know how the interview went.

Patiently waiting....

I do pretty well in that area. It really all depends. In this case I am between my blue blazer and electric blue shirt and my grey blazer with maroon pin stripes.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        And what mones?

KateD, I guess it will be on shot of Ascend and one drop of DHEA. I will be certain to get some APi later on tho. I have my shopping list ready to go.

Comment

So when is this job interview? I'm looking forward to the report of how it went! Sounds pretty safe with a shot or two of Ascend and a drop of DHEA. Good luck!
        PheromoneXS Guru of Shipping and SteveO's Right Hand Man at XS!

Comment

Originally posted by Crucible View Post

Okay, I'm 40.
          thanks for you help!
          Originally posted by Brian-XS View Post
          So when is this job interview? I'm looking forward to the report of how it went! Sounds pretty safe with a shot or two of Ascend and a drop of DHEA. Good luck!

yes, there are many who look forward to that!
          Originally posted by Crucible View Post
          KateD, I guess it will be on shot of Ascend and one drop of DHEA. I will be certain to get some APi later on tho. I have my shopping list ready to go.
          good selection, Ascend is great in jobs interviews.
          Originally posted by KateD View Post
          A thread like this reads just like a manual. In this case,it's a what to wear at an interview for a sales job. I believe this awesome thread with really good pointers can only be complete once we can know how the interview went.

Patiently waiting....
          Yes, it is helpful to this thread KateD, I use it for a job interview and got the job as a service technician
          Last edited by 2000GT; 01-21-2016, 07:59 AM. Reason: merged double post

Comment

Did he get the job?

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              ALMOST 4 YEAR POST

ACE combo is always good
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X