yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Big Job Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Job Interview

I have a big job interview coming up in a couple of weeks. I mean, life changing and situation improving type of job. Please guys, I mean seriously!!! Help me out and tell me the ABSOLUTE BEST pheromone I can use for this one.

The interviewer is a male in his mid to late 40's. I'm guessing Italian and definitely straight. I too am hetero and 40yrs old. African American, well dressed, nicely groomed, young looking, good looking, and an overall good guy. Its a sales job, but its out of town. Its a relocation situation.

I also have a of Ascend and Celebrity. I also have Androstonone, Androstadienone , Beta Androstenol, and DHEA in oil form. I have absolutely $0 to buy anything else, hence the need for this job.

Please help me. Thanks.

I think the ascend will do the trick. I wouldn't overdo it though and be sure to wear ample cover scent. Good luck!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

just be sure to get one drop of Ascend and good cover scent. Ascend is good for job interview & social mones also like Connections or Bliss.
      Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
      Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
      LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
      Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

What mcg per drop is you DHEA? I think a combo with Ascend would be a very good interview mix.

I have included a quote from Steve below that he Told me when I was testing DHEA.

"Try using it with some APi, Ascend or A314. It has a way of making the alpha more believable. It adds just enough depth to create a believable aura of respect. Its great to smoothen a blend that could be considered rough. I use it in some blends that without it have elevated alpha status unobtainable in normal circumstances. Adding DHEA changes the depth of perception to consciousnesses so the status of the wearer appears earned and thus believable.

Think of it this way. Have you ever been in a situation where you felt out of your league? When I first started flying first class I felt anxious because even in my best clothes I was distanced from those who paid for the ticket. DHEA changes that perception in you and those effected by your signature. They might see you as the eccentric thrifty who earned his money in penny stocks. In other words, you suddenly not just fit in, but belong with earned status.

DHEA is very powerful and yet undervalued."

Comment

I have DHEA at 12.5 per drop. Bro if you could tell me the amount to use...man...I am tickled now that I know I have the winning formula. One spray of ascend and how many drops of the DHEA???

Comment

Well, just remember that the winning formula is more than just pheros. Make sure you're dressed for success, know the in's and out's of the job you're applying for. Pheros will help move things along but if you're confident during the interview, that will take you further.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
              Well, just remember that the winning formula is more than just pheros. Make sure you're dressed for success, know the in's and out's of the job you're applying for. Pheros will help move things along but if you're confident during the interview, that will take you further.

Thing is, I am pretty good with that part. I am just asking for the phero side. Reason? Its a HUGE thing. BIG BIG deal. I appreciate that tho and hope others see it. I just need that little extra if you know what I mean. Dream situation type deal.

Comment

I hear ya dude. Just wanted to make sure you weren't putting all your hopes on pheros (obvious now that you're not). It's something we've seen in the phero community many times. I've no experience using DHEA, so I'd deffer to Ghost's suggestion. Definitely use Ascend. I'd steer clear of Communications during an interview unless you're good at controlling what you say. It's an awesome product but it's like verbal diarrhea to those that are exposed (folks and user).

Comment

LOL...heck no!!! Man, I'm actually an alpha dog type who gets a little kino and looks even without pheros. I just love an edge. I read the books and even started taking nootropics. I have a saying in my home. "Never gamble when you can stack the deck in your own favor." I'm 40, athletic looking (actually slightly out of shape, but its unnoticeable). Attractive, charismatic. I have seen what pheros do with women and even on a woman during an interview. I'm traveling 8-9hrs for an interview to relocate...lol. I need all the help I can.

Thanks man!!!

Comment

Ascend with a drop on each side with connections should do the trick. You have to be likeable !

Comment

Originally posted by Crucible View Post
                      I have DHEA at 12.5 per drop. Bro if you could tell me the amount to use...man...I am tickled now that I know I have the winning formula. One spray of ascend and how many drops of the DHEA???
                      I would go with 1 drop but if you can get some testing in before the big day, you might find an alternative dose suits you better. Good Luck.

Comment

One drop. Cool. You have no idea man! Question though Ghost. How would Beta Androstenol work in this?

Comment

One drop. Cool. You have no idea man! Question though Ghost. How would Beta Androstenol work in this?
                          Bnol will make you seem more trustworthy and may help to build a rapport with the interviewer. However Ascend already contains Bnol so adding more can potentially upset the balance. That's why I would only recommend 1 drop of DHEA, just enough to smooth out any rough edges.

It really is up to you though. It would be beneficial to test Ascend as much as possible to see how it works for you, then consider steering it in a different direction if you think it needs it.

Comment

NO no no...you know more than I do. One spray of ascend and one drop of DHEA. Gotcha!

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
                              just be sure to get one drop of Ascend and good cover scent. Ascend is good for job interview & social mones also like Connections or Bliss.
                              thanks for the tip!

Comment

• sexnificant
                                sexnificant commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You welcome

Is one drop the same as one spray?

Comment

Is one drop the same as one spray?
                                yes is the same usually one drop will last like 12 hours & one spray will last 8 hours, for products from PXS i only use either one spray or one Drop they are quiet potent.
                                Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                                Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

thanks for the tip!
                                  i had once used 2 drops from Ascend people see me as Arrogant person & easy to get nervous. One drop was good for me, enjoy the self effect from Ascend

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post

i had once used 2 drops from Ascend people see me as Arrogant person & easy to get nervous. One drop was good for me, enjoy the self effect from Ascend
                                    yes I believe you, 2 drops are for older people our age hehe

Comment

A thread like this reads just like a manual. In this case,it's a what to wear at an interview for a sales job. I believe this awesome thread with really good pointers can only be complete once we can know how the interview went.

Patiently waiting....

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X