yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A1 leaves a SERIOUS imprint.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

while in this moment im little bit high with 4 glasses of redwine at 14% (i know im not alcoholic i keep my alcohol in low dosage) and using A1 with Beta androstenol what can i say i see glances from every women i was talking to a cashier (Grocery) and she was acting like she knows me before she was acting like she friend of me she even told i would like to see you again . that was strange never combined the two molecules i like the way A1 drive gurls and the way beta nol imprint the subconscious of them. i was in shoes shop today and one girl keept staring at me and she kept walking around me. once i tried to leave the shop she seemed very angry she squeezed her hands like someone nervous, she kept staring at me until i left the shop. about the combo i had 1.5ml of p93 at 100mcg per spray hoping to attract blondes with this combos also so i added 3ml of A1 T 75mcg spray and bnol at 1.5ml (oil) at 10mcg i havent any higher concentration.
    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
      hmm. The reason I'm using 170 for this trial is one of the women is a very strong willed personality so she responds well to it. Normally I do two sprays of 170 and I get plenty of hits from her. This time, I'll keep it at one spray to give an alpha edge. Definitely will report back on what I find out

There is no risk of friendzone? with high levels of A1, because someone reported in another forum that happens with high levels

Comment

People have a misconception of A-1. It may be comforting, but it was originally noted to be very attractive. I would say being friend-zoned has more to do with your attitude interacting with women. It'll more likely result in them crushing hard than the FZ.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
          People have a misconception of A-1. It may be comforting, but it was originally noted to be very attractive. I would say being friend-zoned has more to do with your attitude interacting with women. It'll more likely result in them crushing hard than the FZ.
          Ok perfect, thanks for you help!, sorry It works equally well in the spray and the drops of A1?

I live in northern Mexico, extreme weather is very cold or very hot

Comment

Oils for warm environments, sprays for cooler/cold is the generally accepted/given advice. I figure if I'm indoors, oils will work regardless. Outdoors in high heat, sprays may tend to burn off a little quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
              Oils for warm environments, sprays for cooler/cold is the generally accepted/given advice. I figure if I'm indoors, oils will work regardless. Outdoors in high heat, sprays may tend to burn off a little quickly.
              Ok thanks very much!

Comment

So I have been wearing 1 drop of NA + 2 drops of 25mcg/drop of XS's A_1 oil for the past 2 weeks to work.

What I've noticed after 2-4 days was the typical A_1 crush developing in most the women around me. It's funny because I am now getting a few female customers getting a crush on me again, even if I'm not helping them. Must have a decent range. When I solo tested my A_1 oil in the past, I thought not much of it. Perhaps the drop of NA was what I needed, maybe not. Both NA & this oil A_1 I've solo tested, but I felt both didn't live up very well. Perhaps the two together seems better for me. Personally based off my solo A_1 spray test last year, I could probably attract faster & better if I wore a spray of Connections instead of NA.

XS's A_1 spray form (25mcg/spray @ 2-3sprays solo) was some of the best attraction I've ever gotten from mones.

I had been invited over a co-workers house (which I went over). Now she's pressuring me to make plans for us to go bowling or something. She follows me out of work to my car. Stands by my car as I get ready to leave. She was the one who was extremely affected by the A_1 spray version I had last year.

but besides some other typical crush like effects, the combo works. I hate the negative self-effects I get though, it makes staying playful very hard for me.

let me say again, I hate the negative selfies of A_1, but love the attraction.

Also about wearing the 5mcg/drop Oil, but a high dose of it; leaves a lot of room for diffusion vs someone who wears just 1 drop of 50mcg. Imo, wearing 3-5 drops of 5mcg/drop may hit better because of the much better diffusion and actual chance for it to get into peoples' noses.

Comment

thanks for the report xyzn, i'm gonna add A-1 oil to my wishlist for my next order

i really like the effects produced by products containing A-1. I think it will be very useful to temper a product w/o A-1 to make the product 'attractive' without having to use taboo or cohesion.

Comment

Originally posted by XyzN View Post
                    So I have been wearing 1 drop of NA + 2 drops of 25mcg/drop of XS's A_1 oil for the past 2 weeks to work.

What I've noticed after 2-4 days was the typical A_1 crush developing in most the women around me. It's funny because I am now getting a few female customers getting a crush on me again, even if I'm not helping them. Must have a decent range. When I solo tested my A_1 oil in the past, I thought not much of it. Perhaps the drop of NA was what I needed, maybe not. Both NA & this oil A_1 I've solo tested, but I felt both didn't live up very well. Perhaps the two together seems better for me. Personally based off my solo A_1 spray test last year, I could probably attract faster & better if I wore a spray of Connections instead of NA.

XS's A_1 spray form (25mcg/spray @ 2-3sprays solo) was some of the best attraction I've ever gotten from mones.

I had been invited over a co-workers house (which I went over). Now she's pressuring me to make plans for us to go bowling or something. She follows me out of work to my car. Stands by my car as I get ready to leave. She was the one who was extremely affected by the A_1 spray version I had last year.

but besides some other typical crush like effects, the combo works. I hate the negative self-effects I get though, it makes staying playful very hard for me.

let me say again, I hate the negative selfies of A_1, but love the attraction.

Also about wearing the 5mcg/drop Oil, but a high dose of it; leaves a lot of room for diffusion vs someone who wears just 1 drop of 50mcg. Imo, wearing 3-5 drops of 5mcg/drop may hit better because of the much better diffusion and actual chance for it to get into peoples' noses.

Thanks for you report, is great, i have A1 5 mcg, but is good in me, I will test with more mcgm in the future.

Comment

You know, this is getting me thinking... would that make a 50 mcg/spray relatively more like a drop of a high-dosage oil? You know, considering that 1 spray of 50 mcg would not diffuse as much as 5 sprays of 10 mcgs, and that 50mcg/spray would still diffuse more than 50mcg/drop... Or I'm just making this more complicated than it has to be

I was actually going to go for a 50mcg/drop oil but now that you mention multiple diffusion points... maybe I'll go lower.

Still high-dosing the A1 with no problem (wrists and back of neck).
                      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                      LAL: Nude Alpha
                      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I remember the first time I wore A1, I was wearing it w/ A314 and TUTH.

22-25 year old women at work were coming up to me as if I was a hot celebrity that they were DYING to talk to. Like, what they said didn't make much sense, but I could sense they were nervous talking to me.

The girl I was targeting at the time, I remember talking to her at one point and she was playing nervously with her ring and laughing giddily and nervously.

The older women I worked with were telling me how awesome I was at my job and that I had a gift and was very charming.

Be careful though -- too much leaves a ghost effect (people would ignore me as if I wasn't even there when I put on 4 sprays instead of my typical 2 once).

It's magic.

Comment

• XyzN
                          XyzN commented
                          Editing a comment
                          remember what the mcg dose of the A_1 was?

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

I was actually going to go for a 50mcg/drop oil but now that you mention multiple diffusion points... maybe I'll go lower.
                        I thought the same exact thing when I was buying my 25mcg/drop Oil. Ultimately I stayed with the 25 because it was cheaper & had my doubts that it wouldn't be as great as the spray (which I was mostly right about).
                        I'd still like to give the spray A_1 another try sometime, but I'll try using my oil up first.

Comment

I thought the same exact thing when I was buying my 25mcg/drop Oil. Ultimately I stayed with the 25 because it was cheaper & had my doubts that it wouldn't be as great as the spray (which I was mostly right about).
                          I'd still like to give the spray A_1 another try sometime, but I'll try using my oil up first.
                          Have you considered applying a spray mone on top of an a1 oil application? I tried doing that with xist oil using some spray (cohesion?) on top of half of it and got pretty good reactions. Can't remember what I sprayed though.
                          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                          LAL: Nude Alpha
                          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Update:

This thing is supeeeeeerrrrr powerful. PheromoneXS Kudos.A1 combine with alfa maschio is makin women talk about sex, at work alot. why do women legs open and close rapidly when you sit next to them.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X