yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi! Can anyone help with a good combo to attract Asian girls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rollerman View Post
    where SOB+bliss+cohension is my favorite combo...
    Can you help me with a super amazing vacation combo?
    Have you tried SOB and Bliss w/out Cohesion? If so, what is it that Cohesion adds to the mix? I really like SOB + Bliss, so if it gets even better with Cohesion...

I really like Xist + Love Boat + SOB + Taboo. Yes, all four together!

Comment

I went to a club.in Bangkok wearing:

1 spray L2K version 1. (On my stomach )
      1 spray Exotica (on my neck)
      1 spray Bliss ( on my stomach)

Cover scent: Tierri Mugler -A men

It was a 30 min walk in a very hot night with high humidity.

When I entered the club a waitress gave me a kiss on the cheek.
      In fact she gave me a kiss whenever she had the apportunity.. She didn't care I was talking to an other girl.
      One smoking hot woman bought me drinks ( I have talked to her before, but this time barely said hello).
      One totally unfamiliar cocasian with thick gold-chains said "how have u been man? I haven't seen u in like three years", and later the waitress told me, my bill was on him.

Later in the night, as I was about to go back to my hotel with another girl, the waitress offered to take her friend back to the hotel with me. I said "maybe tomorrow" with a huge smile on my face.
      So I went back to the hotel with a very sexy girl, and fucked her like a mad man

Now that I think about it, this could very well be quite the ultimate combo for Asian females .. Plus a huge amount of respect by cocasians and asian males..
      I wold like your comments fdesa12 and also thank you for your guidance.

I feel there is no reason to do anything with this killer combo for now.. Thank you and good night
      Last edited by Rollerman; 12-18-2015, 07:45 PM. Reason: Just spelling

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

Have you tried SOB and Bliss w/out Cohesion? If so, what is it that Cohesion adds to the mix? I really like SOB + Bliss, so if it gets even better with Cohesion...

I really like Xist + Love Boat + SOB + Taboo. Yes, all four together!
        No, I never.tried the combo out cohension except in Thailand. Cohension adds comfort.

Thanks man, I'll try that Xist mix..

Comment

• RTBoss
          RTBoss commented
          Editing a comment
          Sure thing, let me know how it works out for ya!

I went to a club.in Bangkok wearing:

1 spray L2K version 1. (On my stomach )
        1 spray Exotica (on my neck)
        1 spray Bliss ( on my stomach)

Cover scent: Tierri Mugler -A men

It was a 30 min walk in a very hot night with high humidity.

When I entered the club a waitress gave me a kiss on the cheek.
        In fact she gave me a kiss whenever she had the apportunity.. She didn't care I was talking to an other girl.
        One smoking hot woman bought me drinks ( I have talked to her before, but this time barely said hello).
        One totally unfamiliar cocasian with thick gold-chains said "how have u been man? I haven't seen u in like three years", and later the waitress told me, my bill was on him.

Later in the night, as I was about to go back to my hotel with another girl, the waitress offered to take her friend back to the hotel with me. I said "maybe tomorrow" with a huge smile on my face.
        So I went back to the hotel with a very sexy girl, and fucked her like a mad man

Now that I think about it, this could very well be quite the ultimate combo for Asian females .. Plus a huge amount of respect by cocasians and asian males..
        I wold like your comments fdesa12 and also thank you for your guidance.

I feel there is no reason to do anything with this killer combo for now.. Thank you and good night
        I went out again wearing the exact same combo.. Guys, it really is a killer in every way!! Thanks again fdesa12

Comment

Did you wear this like he did? I can't see myself ever wearing pheromones UNDERNEATH my clothing.

Comment

• RTBoss
            RTBoss commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, it looks like you DID wear it under your clothing - was that by his recommendation? I just don't see it diffusing properly that way.

Did you wear this like he did? I can't see myself ever wearing pheromones UNDERNEATH my clothing.
          Not his recommendation.. When I began using pheromones a costumer-service guy at Alpha-dream reconmended to apply one spray L2K to my stomach.. Ever since I've been applying some pheromones spread out on a big area on the stomach and even my chest.. Trust me man it works..

It's like the effects is a bit different, but I love it..
          Lately I've been applying the alpha-mones to my stomach and social mones on my neck, it seems to be be the best way 4 me..

Comment

Huh, that's strange. I wonder if anyone else has had experiences similar to yours with that application method. I know Pago and people on his forum have been putting sexuals on their underwear, and claim it diffues, but I just don't see how.

Comment

• Quicksilver
              Quicksilver commented
              Editing a comment
              Can you smell natural cops coming from a woman? Think of your answer, then look at what you wrote again....

• RTBoss
              RTBoss commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha, that's the whole point. Just because we wear clothes, do you think we were created to wear clothes? Think on that.

• Quicksilver
              Quicksilver commented
              Editing a comment
              Point ... given, point ... taken. I suspect that would happen a lot more when a man and his wife spend their free time not wearing clothes.

When applyying pheromones to a large area such as stomach or chest, the effects are better. It sure feels that way..
            Could an expert please elaborate?
            fdesa12

Comment

When applyying pheromones to a large area such as stomach or chest, the effects are better. It sure feels that way..
              Could an expert please elaborate?
              fdesa12
              Wow that's very interesting. I don't see how diffusion works under clothes (esp underwear), but I guess it's worth a shot. And I'll definitely try out some of the combos in this thread. I've been using exotica on the wrong crowd! Is ascend similar to L2K though?

Comment

Its really a idea to be tested then . On stomach !. I dont know what will be diffusion system from there. But where the results repeatable or was it a single time big hit

Comment

2000GT I Would like to what u think about applying pheromones under clothes. What happens with diffusion?

Comment

• Quicksilver
                    Quicksilver commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What happens to poorly digested beans when you're wearing clothes? Can anyone tell the next day? (Yes this is a retorical question)

^Getting mones off clothes might be problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna View Post
                    Is ascend similar to L2K though?
                    No - L2K is an attraction, comfort, and sexual product. Ascend is an alpha product. I don't have an XS product I could directly compare to L2K. It's definitely a pheromone mix worth owning.

Comment

Sorry Rollerman I didn't realize you were asking for some input about application points. Quick side note, if anyone ever wants to get the attention of someone else, input the "@" right before typing in their username. In the middle of typing the name after the @ symbol, a popup should come up next to the name. You MUST click on it. When you complete your post, it will notify the person of interest.

Anyway, I've applied to the stomach before as well as the chest (some of you will have seen that in my journal reports). It's one of my main methods of trying to control diffusion for a spray, especially during the summer. It's useful if you want to definitely project a vibe only within a certain range rather than spread it all around.

As for how well it diffuses, it should be the same as if you sprayed on your chest. The clothing will slow down the release, which can do two things:
                      - Reduce the radius effect and therefore make it easier for targets to pinpoint who is giving off the signal
                      - Localizes the molecules, kind of creating a concentrated zone that should create more of a response.

Hypothetically, since the stomach is not exactly a warm area, diffusion would be relatively lower than say the armpits, behind the ears, or on the neck. And since the molecules aren't so easily dispersed into the air, you could say the effect could be similar to that of using oils on open app points (not covered by clothing).

Think of spraying cologne on your chest or stomach and putting a shirt over it. At the end of the day, the main people who will be able to smell it are those who stand very close to you and/or hug you (provided you have a cologne that can last more than 4 hours). If you took off that shirt and put it aside, chances are you'll still smell it the next few days until it finally completely diffuses or just smells bad.

Not sure if that answered your question...
                      Last edited by fdesa12; 06-01-2016, 11:40 AM.
                      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                      LAL: Nude Alpha
                      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Thank you @fdesa12!
                        Is it possible to move this post to "applying pheromones under clothing?

Comment

• fdesa12
                          fdesa12 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm not a moderator so no idea from my end. Maybe 2000GT can chime in on this.

It seems the @ thing doesn't notify :( When typing fdesa12, did you click on a popup that had my name in it?

• eternitys_child
                          eternitys_child commented
                          Editing a comment
                          fdesa12 did you get a notification?

• fdesa12
                          fdesa12 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yup, got that one eternitys. Thanks for testing. Did you click on a popup that came up in the middle of typing my name?

fdesa12 Thank you for your posts. I've been learning a lot from them.
                        Rollerman Along with the general theme of Asian women, if you like experimenting and are open to other brands that are designed to attract Asian women...

Liquid Alchemy Labs has Asian, and Pheromone Treasures has Auraental.

Rather than comment about what I think of them, I would say that in order to know if a blend works for you, you must try it to know from your own experience. Both companies have a money back guarantee.
                        fdesa12 I really like how well you think through why you are using each blend. It's very helpful.
                        Last edited by Xcc; 10-12-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Ragnar Lothbrook
                          Ragnar Lothbrook commented
                          Editing a comment
                          that's amazing to me that women are not just women, and different pheromones may work more or not at all on different ethnicities

Huh, that's strange. I wonder if anyone else has had experiences similar to yours with that application method. I know Pago and people on his forum have been putting sexuals on their underwear, and claim it diffues, but I just don't see how.
                        It's because of the heat that's generated in that area

Comment

One big reason for applying the pheromones on your body(under clothing) in Thailand is the waitresses in the gogo are likely to give u a real wash with wet wipes when u enter.. This can be very enjoyabul. But not if u'r focused on the pheromones being washed off. Or declining the wash with a sweaty face.

Comment

kingtut savage Good point. To that tiny pheromone molecule, your apparently opaque clothing probably appears like a sieve to it, and likely can pass through it more easily than you think.

Comment

Rollerman I'm learning quite a bit about Asian countries since reading here at discoverxs. Here in the USA, no waitress at any place I've been to would offer to wipe someone off. Thank you for making this so educational.

Comment

• RTBoss
                                RTBoss commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Totally agree.

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X