yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity XS 'Alpha'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great post Xcc, it would be nice to get an update on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post
      Primitive is the only mix I can think of that does nearly everything you've asked for. It's buffered in a way that allows it to work fantastic, even at your age, and it'll lure in the bitchy alpha girls like nothing else on the market!

A bit of DM Oil would be a much-welcomed addition, I might add.
      Any particular reason you suggested this rather than do?

Comment

Big thanks @Xcc
        So as time passed, I had plenty of opportunities to test out some products. Unfortunately, I figured out, that the XS oils work worse than the sprays (actually the only one that works is XiSt, if anybody is interested in Evolve, SoB or Cohesion oil just msg. me).

But Celebrity aka. XS100 still works like a charm combined with XiSt. To make it short: You become the popular guy who is adored by the young ladies.

Then again I tested Aqua Vitae by LAL. 1 drop combined with XiSt is a through the roof mix as well. Be careful, to some you will be frightening. Nude Alpha is another product that takes two month on any targed, but then it shows it's magic (takes it's time). SXD9 is a solid product, but does nothing too obvious.

CrushXS or Cohesion could just be used if you want to have a cuddle with girls you're friends with anyway, which I found nice but not really helpful (screams friendzone). Still love it.

I ordered nearly every standart product by AD + P75 and guess what: There was no effect, just with Ammo Summer you will turn to a beta with a buddy buddy vibe. I would be happy to give the other ones away (msg. me).

By the way, stopped using SoB, nearly everybody gets the smell, even with a cover. The worst of them is PlayerXS.
        XS 121 Beta AC also does nothing for me.

So for now my next order here will contain two bottles of CelebrityXS, 30ml XiSt spray and some others to try out.

List of pheros that I have had massive hits with bitchy girls:
        XiSt (preferred spray version)
        Evolve (Spray!)
        CelebrityXS (!!!)
        Nude Alpha (!!!!)
        Aqua Vitae (!!!)

Other good products:
        CohesionXS Spray
        SoB Spray
        Bliss Spray (be aware of massive headaches and massive happiness)

Doesn't work (/for me):
        all Cohesion/Evolve/SoB Oils
        PlayerXS

P.S.: Primitive was fine, but I can't wear it anymore, cause when I do, people realise the smell...

Comment

TrustPher Thank you for the thanks... and thank you for your post! Very informative.

Have you tested xs101?

Combining Celebrity with XiSt... that's just so %^&$ing genius!

Personally, I've found Crush XS to work as an attraction blend rather than friendzoning me. I also use it in conjunction with other formulas. For example if I use a highly sexual one, I'll add Crush on another application area. It keeps them from bouncing off the walls with excitement, so they can stand somewhat still and carry on a conversation with me.

Could you also give dosages with each example you gave in the above post? I see dosages for some but not others.

Comment

Now as an update on interacting with "those kind of women", I wanted to comment on formulas that seem to work, and those that don't.

But you must remember the context in which I use these formulas are for when I have to interact with one of "those women", only with the goal of the interaction going harmoniously and pleasantly rather than to date her or go out with her or sleep with her. If you want to date, go out with, and/or sleep with her, perhaps these formulas could help you.

Swoon (by Pheromone Treasures) or Crush XS or Cohesion XS. I'd describe it as they are nicer and more polite and friendlier to me rather than respectful. (For respect Wolf and Bad Wolf, and both are by Liquid Alchemy Labs.) None the less, the interaction does go pleasantly for me with Swoon or Crush or Cohesion. Please understand I wear them individually rather than all at the same time. All at the same time would be like a mone bomb and I don't know what would happen.

Dominant Ascend, I had mixed results. I would avoid using it to deal with "those women" because the results were inconsistent. Respect sometimes. Other times, increased shit testing.

Also around such women, I tend to do the maximum recommended dose plus one. So for example, the maximum recommended dose for Crush XS is 2 sprays. I use 3 sprays if I know I have one of "those" types of women I have to interact with.

Now for what I think is the bad news. For some reason, Voodoo (by Liquid Alchemy Labs), Ascend, Brute, Evolve, Taboo, and Api seemed ineffective around "those women". They tended to be angry, disrespectful, dismissive, you know, the usual.

Now as an added finer point when dealing with such women with negative attitudes, I also make sure I have extra amounts of the formula I'm already wearing nearby in case I need an extra boost. For example, if I'm wearing Wolf around one of "those women" that I have to interact with, I keep in my pocket a small bottle (like a sample size bottle) filled with Wolf in case I need to put more on. Like for example, something doesn't go her way or she just happens to be extra moody that day. In case of an emergency like that, I have my sample bottle in my pocket so I can double the dose at a moment's notice. I'm unconcerned about ghosting, I just double the dose.

Have yet to test xs101.

Comment

• potiongirl
              potiongirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey? How bout adding cohesion for women (stronger than for men) to your arsenal? Carry a small sample of That in your pocket to spray when you have a supreme bitch with added moodiness? Blammo!

Nice - I'm unconcerned about ghosting as well. I'll just up up up the dose. As long as whatever I'm using doesn't get me mad, where I'll ruin the interaction.

Comment

RTBoss Good point about the self-effects potentially creeping into the negative category when upping the dose!

Comment

Hi,

here are the dosages that worked best for me:

Nude Alpha 2 drops
                XiSt 2-3 Sprays
                Cohesion+Evolve 2 Sprays each
                Celebrity 2 sp.
                Aqua Vitae 2 drops
                SXD9 2 pumps

SoB 1 Spray - 3 hour effects

Comment

TrustPher Thank you SO much for the input! That is great!

By the way, I'm going to see if I understand you... "3 hour effects" means it seems to work for about 3 hours? Is that what you are noticing?

Comment

Hi, yeah, it only works for three hours, then the self effects will go away, and you're left with that bad smell. If you add more then, you will be ghosting. So personally I don't find that super useful, because I tend to spend somer more time with other people. But if you have just a short conversation, it is gold for sure.

Comment

TrustPher Thank you very much for clarifying, and with such detail!

Comment

potiongirl That Cohesion idea might work, especially because Crush seems to work and Crush is supposed to be the super big brother of Cohesion. Thanks for your input!

Comment

• potiongirl
                          potiongirl commented
                          Editing a comment
                          And Cohesion for women is (I heard) stronger than the Cohesion for men formula. I think?

XSteveO and idle could you comment please on the above comment by potiongirl about the strength of Cohesion for men versus women?

Comment

• potiongirl
                          potiongirl commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes please! I can't remember which post it was in that I heard that but I know it was here somewhere... I'm curious about why that would be and what the difference would be if a man wore either?

potiongirl I'm guessing the Cohesion for men has a buffer to protect him from potential depressive effects of A1 whereas Cohesion for women probably does NOT have the buffer. There are probably other differences, but I'll refrain from commenting.

Comment

• potiongirl
                          potiongirl commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That makes great sense! I'm looking forward to hearing from Steve O on this too.

Originally posted by TrustPher View Post
                        Big thanks @Xcc
                        So as time passed, I had plenty of opportunities to test out some products. Unfortunately, I figured out, that the XS oils work worse than the sprays (actually the only one that works is XiSt, if anybody is interested in Evolve, SoB or Cohesion oil just msg. me).

But Celebrity aka. XS100 still works like a charm combined with XiSt. To make it short: You become the popular guy who is adored by the young ladies.

Then again I tested Aqua Vitae by LAL. 1 drop combined with XiSt is a through the roof mix as well. Be careful, to some you will be frightening. Nude Alpha is another product that takes two month on any targed, but then it shows it's magic (takes it's time). SXD9 is a solid product, but does nothing too obvious.

CrushXS or Cohesion could just be used if you want to have a cuddle with girls you're friends with anyway, which I found nice but not really helpful (screams friendzone). Still love it.

I ordered nearly every standart product by AD + P75 and guess what: There was no effect, just with Ammo Summer you will turn to a beta with a buddy buddy vibe. I would be happy to give the other ones away (msg. me).

By the way, stopped using SoB, nearly everybody gets the smell, even with a cover. The worst of them is PlayerXS.

So for now my next order here will contain two bottles of CelebrityXS, 30ml XiSt spray and some others to try out.

Evolve (Spray!)
                        CelebrityXS (!!!)
                        Nude Alpha (!!!!)
                        Aqua Vitae (!!!)

Other good products:
                        CohesionXS Spray
                        SoB Spray

Doesn't work (/for me):
                        PlayerXS

P.S.: Primitive was fine, but I can't wear it anymore, cause when I do, people realise the smell...
                        I can confirm serious diffusion issues with oils.

I tested several oils as an Uber driver that worked great in the winter (with heat blasting)..........but were complete duds in the summer months.

Sprays are great..........but when it comes to oils..........caveat emptor!

Comment

theLaw I read a number of your Uber reports. It was quite good reading. Thank you for posting those!

Comment

Originally posted by TrustPher View Post
                            Big thanks @Xcc

Evolve (Spray!)
                            CelebrityXS (!!!)
                            Nude Alpha (!!!!)
                            Aqua Vitae (!!!)

Other good products:
                            CohesionXS Spray
                            SoB Spray

Doesn't work (/for me):
                            PlayerXS

TrustPher

How much of each do you recommend?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X