yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mexican Hunters Unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TongRen View Post
    Xist @ 2 sprays has been amazing for me. Nothing else needed.
    no use with A1?

Comment

I love latinas, hispanics.. etc. I really like 3 of them that work at my local mexican foodstore i frequent alot. I heard they like high -none.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
        Whats the verdict M&M,have you bought some stuff or tried some stuff to give us some much welcomed feedback on what works well for the Mexicanas.

Since you started this thread, I have been lurking to see what updates you have. What you tried, what worked, what didn't.

Sorry, KateD! I missed your response. Nothing to report ... as my time around Mexicanas is only in the gym; and even then, I may see some every 3 or 4 days. I've only gotten looks with NNPA and Impi. Still working at it, 'cause I still hunger for a sexy and sane chica!

Now, for the rest of you reporters! What gives with I'VE HAD SUCCESS? What is success? A number? She looked at you once? Her big toe was pointed in your direction? She played with her hair? She made a mistake and stepped on your shoe? She offered you some gum? What dosage/s got you those responses?

Helloooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by M&M View Post

Sorry, KateD! I missed your response. Nothing to report ... as my time around Mexicanas is only in the gym; and even then, I may see some every 3 or 4 days. I've only gotten looks with NNPA and Impi. Still working at it, 'cause I still hunger for a sexy and sane chica!

Now, for the rest of you reporters! What gives with I'VE HAD SUCCESS? What is success? A number? She looked at you once? Her big toe was pointed in your direction? She played with her hair? She made a mistake and stepped on your shoe? She offered you some gum? What dosage/s got you those responses?

Helloooooooo!
          My main testing with trying to get laid is my exwife and the latinas at the store i go to. Ill help out as much as i can. Still waiting for 2 shipments to come in. Looks like i should have my XS in sat and my AD in monday. AD i have most of those in togo sprays so i can still try those out (got them in 30mls). Was kind of mad i found out the 30ml was the same price as the 5mls.. i wasted buying 3 5mls and could of saved $90. Live and learn ????

A guy who has a latina wife and her family said p75 worked well. Also mentioned about using higher none. Actually few people said the same thing.

I did 2 shots of ammo summer, 1 shot of P75 (5mcgs) and a half shot of turn up the heat. When i got there, there is now a 3rd cutie maybe ariund age of 25-26. Store was pretty busy. When i got to the register she asked like normal if i found everything alright. I would of made a effort of some small talk but had like 3 people behind me..

I did notice she was kind of jerky with the creditcard receipt. Not sure like in a rushy way or like a nervous way or both.. she didnt seem afraid or anything. Cheerful.. so ill take that as a positive sign. I haven't gone again since my stomach (had 3 ulcers) has been bothering me.

Comment

Originally posted by TongRen View Post
            I love latinas, hispanics.. etc. I really like 3 of them that work at my local mexican foodstore i frequent alot. I heard they like high -none.

I love latinas too, I live in Mexico, I prefered latinas race at blondes!

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
              TongRen do you find xist better than your taboo xist combo?

I have had better luck with cold approach with just XIST for some reason. For first meetup, XIST and Taboo has been amazing.

Marty, that is a pretty stout dose of P75. Have to try it, I usually max out the P75 at no more than 2.5mcg.

And Angelo, you quoted Marty, not me. Please edit your post.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X