yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mexican Hunters Unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Hunters Unite!

Is there anyone in here who is extremely attracted to Mexican females, and have discovered a product/s or combos that REALLY works in the area of attraction or sexual?

Thanks!

Lol, this is too funny. There are a lot more Asian hunters than there are mexicans. However, this thread might just bring out those who have this secret fetish and are hiding it.

Exotica is a product targeting the asian persuasion and other exotic women like mexicans.

Now better than ever! We listened to your feedback and made the requested adjustments for more pronounced results.   They are Exotic and beautiful and seemingly out of reach. Perhaps its the appeal of their slender tone figures, the very idea they might be unobtainable, the

The men will be around eventually to offer their advice and experience

Comment

Hello and welcome. I have found that xist, cohesion, evolve work just fine on women of any ethnicity.
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Products of androstenone work on Mexican Females

PXS : SOB, Evolve, Domination Oil
        Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
        Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
        LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
        Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Whats the verdict M&M,have you bought some stuff or tried some stuff to give us some much welcomed feedback on what works well for the Mexicanas.

Since you started this thread, I have been lurking to see what updates you have. What you tried, what worked, what didn't.

Comment

I use xist, cohesion and evolve, I live in mexico,

Comment

I have gotten a positive response from a Mexican woman at work while wearing one or two sprays of Ammo alone and separately while wearing one or two sprays of XiSt alone. I am not attracted to her, though. The Mexican women I've been attracted to tend to go for macho, confident types, so I'd try something with a sexual component. Maybe XiSt and Evolve?

Comment

Well, it really depends on the type of girl she is. If she's a party type, then the usual A.C.E and/or Domination should work just fine. If she's more conservative, A.C.E., Exotica, Bliss, Taboo should be good. Xist for all cases.
                Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                LAL: Nude Alpha
                Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  I have gotten a positive response from a Mexican woman at work while wearing one or two sprays of Ammo alone and separately while wearing one or two sprays of XiSt alone. I am not attracted to her, though. The Mexican women I've been attracted to tend to go for macho, confident types, so I'd try something with a sexual component. Maybe XiSt and Evolve?
                  Xist + Evolve is great combination, but is better xist + evolve + cohesion, success!

Comment

i love mexican women but i've never targeted them as far as pheromones go... as far as i know, mexican women are biologically attracted to high androstenone men, as are african and south asian women (indian subcontinent). i imagine the same is for south american women, but i could be wrong.

I live in houston tx, where there are tons of mexican and other hispanic women all over, but i don't really come in contact with them very much! I will update what works when teh opportunity arises

Comment

Ah, man. My wife and I almost moved to Houston two years ago. Her dream job is to work at Texas Children's. Coulda had a 'mone and subliminal buddy local! Ah, well.

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

Xist + Evolve is great combination, but is better xist + evolve + cohesion, success!

What do you find Cohesion adds to the mix, in your experience?

Comment

In conclusion, even though a mexican chica is a exotic fruit , are you saying you can use a nice mix of some of our sexual attraction products, taking into consideration personality to lure her into a web?

Comment

Hehe, Eternity, I too live in Houston, and I run into Hispanics and Mexicans all day.

In the past I've had great success with 2x Ammo, 1x TUTH, 2x IS, and 1x P83. My target range for that mix was attracting hispanics/mexicans from the 25-35 age group that came from a liberal background. It worked really well in school, work, and bars.

I have had better luck with those 18-24 or those that come from conservative catholic backgrounds with 1x Ammo, 2x IH, 1x P83, and 4x IS.

I really think that the background/environment plays a huge factor into what mix is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd View Post
                              Hehe, Eternity, I too live in Houston, and I run into Hispanics and Mexicans all day.

In the past I've had great success with 2x Ammo, 1x TUTH, 2x IS, and 1x P83. My target range for that mix was attracting hispanics/mexicans from the 25-35 age group that came from a liberal background. It worked really well in school, work, and bars.

I have had better luck with those 18-24 or those that come from conservative catholic backgrounds with 1x Ammo, 2x IH, 1x P83, and 4x IS.

I really think that the background/environment plays a huge factor into what mix is needed.
                              Good review! thanks for sharing, and perfect for me hehe

Comment

I have used Taboo 2 drops + Xist 2 drops with quite a bit of success...

Comment

So it seems I'm having major success with Xist and Evolve combo, or combined with Ascend.

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd View Post
                                    So it seems I'm having major success with Xist and Evolve combo, or combined with Ascend.
                                    excellent please shared your experiences with we

Comment

Xist @ 2 sprays has been amazing for me. Nothing else needed.

Comment

TongRen do you find xist better than your taboo xist combo?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X