yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

MX353 similar??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought that there was 2 guys who mentions PT Products on every Thread... i keep asking myself whether is that they love the Products of PT because they had what they're looking for or this is just for ads
    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Just like any other product I feel that MX353 is another product that works for others and as 2000GT said don't work for some. In my opinion there are some products that are so amazing and received so much hype and did so much awesome things like A314, I am not surprised when I read that someone is looking for a replacement.

I was confused that someone was interested in a MX353 replacement and after reading Ekscentra's posts I am now intrigued. What does MX353 do, are the results/effects that amazing.

XS has such a large variety of products and Steve does do custom blends.Is is possible to get more than one product that does the trick or email Steve to make a custom blend.

He is up to his nose hairs in requests for blends right now but that time it takes you to wait, you can save up to purchase a blend that works as well as MX353 or even better.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
        Just like any other product I feel that MX353 is another product that works for others and as 2000GT said don't work for some. In my opinion there are some products that are so amazing and received so much hype and did so much awesome things like A314, I am not surprised when I read that someone is looking for a replacement.

I was confused that someone was interested in a MX353 replacement and after reading Ekscentra's posts I am now intrigued. What does MX353 do, are the results/effects that amazing.

XS has such a large variety of products and Steve does do custom blends.Is is possible to get more than one product that does the trick or email Steve to make a custom blend.

He is up to his nose hairs in requests for blends right now but that time it takes you to wait, you can save up to purchase a blend that works as well as MX353 or even better.
        MX353 is an extremely blatant sexual/status product with the potential for creating fallout on its own (the P96 driving this, mostly.) However, it requires a lot of work to get working, and it could be inconsistent for some users (like AV.)

I don't think attempting to recreate MX353 is necessarily the best path. And regardless, the mix I submitted to Steve is intended to do something similar - creating sexual and/or general fallout. Without actually having the MX353 formula, trying to copy this mix is tricky work at best. Besides this, MX353 still exists at Androtics. From a business standpoint, there's not much sense in recreating MX353 only for this new mix to give results that fall short of the original. I'd prefer something like what happened with Barely Legal - that mix started off as Steve's attempt to recreate MX297, but ended up being something entirely different, something unique in itself, that was worth buying of its own accord.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post

Not a chance - Androtics lies too much for their own good, or was this Mustang trying to approximate the formula? There's P96 in there, without a doubt. The P79 at that dose would make things far too unpredictable - I'm going to have to call BS on that and the P102 as well. The rest I can believe.
          +1

I bought all the components to make 353 when AD released the formula. The formula they released worked nothing like the original.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
            Evolve is an improved version of mx301. Impaxs is probably the closest thing XS do to 353 but I don't know if it's still available.
            It is over a month since you posted this and Impaxs is listed out of stock. Was it in stock at all over the last month? Is this product gone forever?

I'm wondering if MX353 would be a good substitute for ImpaXS as a fast hitting high enone minimally buffered strong sexual. Has anyone tried both? Do you think these products are in the same class?

Comment

Personally, I never had any decent results with 353. Impact, Ghost and I helped alpha test and it definitely works like a champ. Not sure why it's still out of stock unless sales weren't too good with it and Steve's shelving it. I like to think of it as a good intro to pheromones. Something that hits very hard and gets results quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Chan View Post

+1

I bought all the components to make 353 when AD released the formula. The formula they released worked nothing like the original.
                Lol I guess I wasn't alone. I did the same thing and this was back during the time when some of the molecules were rare and they raised the price to some crazy hundred dollars to deter people from buying. Obviously didn't work. Felt really dumb afterwards, that's when I started looking at other vendors.

Tried the new 353 when it came back in stock from various different batches but nothing came close to the original.

For the uninitiated the effect on women is like https://youtu.be/09R8_2nJtjg?t=74

Comment

Originally posted by ppHamelin View Post

Lol I guess I wasn't alone. I did the same thing and this was back during the time when some of the molecules were rare and they raised the price to some crazy hundred dollars to deter people from buying. Obviously didn't work. Felt really dumb afterwards, that's when I started looking at other vendors.

Tried the new 353 when it came back in stock from various different batches but nothing came close to the original.

For the uninitiated the effect on women is like https://youtu.be/09R8_2nJtjg?t=74

NECROBUMPPPPPP

But yes... That video is exactly what it feels like when the hits keep coming... it was like Choice... who you wanted... which led to my best week, 6 different girls in 6 days... I was going to go for 7.. but my pelvis was honestly bruised from all the rail thin white chicks I was enjoying...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X