yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

MX353 similar??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MX353 similar??

is there any Product similar to MX353 in PXS Store
    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Evolve is an improved version of mx301. Impaxs is probably the closest thing XS do to 353 but I don't know if it's still available.

Comment

GHOST Does evolve have p93?
      Last edited by x7; 06-12-2015, 11:21 AM.

Comment

This guy is selling mx353 at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-SOB-Love-Boat-P96-MX353

Comment

^ MX353 is still available at Androtics as well, but this wasn't what the OP was asking. I think, like many others, he's trying to get away from Androtics, perhaps due to shady business practices or any reason at all. It doesn't matter. Either way...

You're not going to find a true MX353 replacement here, not even close. A major component in MX353 was P96, and unless Steve happens to know the identity of P96 by now (and I certainly hope he does), a true MX353 replacement is entirely impossible - some compromise would have to be made at this point, should P96's identity not have been discovered. MX353 had quite a bit of status, something missing from Evolve. Still, you may get a similarly worthwhile effect with 2 drops A314 + 1 drop Evolve Oil + 25mcg P96. I've used this combo, but with the spray version of Evolve, and it works pretty well so far - still, I'm more of a Primitive guy as far as sexuals go. Note that I didn't recommend APi - APi is a long shot in status compared to A314, or MX353 for that matter. It's more versatile, more flexible, but it's not higher status, it's not more attractive, and IMO, it's just not suitable to add the dose of status MX353 was known for. I'd say, for the time being, sticking with Androtics for this one will give you results closer to what you're looking for. No doubt a MX353 alternative is something being worked on for sometime down the line - for now, my suggestion is to wait it out, wait for a sexual closer to MX353, and in the meantime, use the real thing.

Comment

MX353

AndrostENONE5mcg
            P7910mcg
            P8310mcg
            P8610mcg
            P10210mcg
            TAF5 mcg

source
            http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mx353-formula-44580.html

Comment

Originally posted by jit47 View Post
              MX353

AndrostENONE5mcg
              P7910mcg
              P8310mcg
              P8610mcg
              P10210mcg
              TAF5 mcg

source
              http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mx353-formula-44580.html
              Not a chance - Androtics lies too much for their own good, or was this Mustang trying to approximate the formula? There's P96 in there, without a doubt. The P79 at that dose would make things far too unpredictable - I'm going to have to call BS on that and the P102 as well. The rest I can believe.

Comment

"P51Mustang Oh and this was released by Jasmin

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/pheromo...79-post17.html

Just incase you think I'm pulling your legs."
                source
                http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mx353-formula-44580.html #2

Comment

"P51Mustang Oh and this was released by Jasmin

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/pheromo...79-post17.html

Just incase you think I'm pulling your legs."
                  source
                  http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mx353-formula-44580.html #2
                  Yes, I'm aware of that - the effects of that mix don't even remotely resemble MX353, a bit like the fake MX297 formula they released at some point. Don't trust everything you read just because it's posted by an Androtics official - Androtics is one of the most dishonest vendors there is.

Comment

simply They don't disclose their formula, shipping cost a lot when i order from androtics i pay like 24$ CAD DHL then customs tax another 24$ CAD that's why im looking for similar product on PXS, last i've ordered P75 30 ml and TUTH cost like 74$ CAD and paid a lot more in customs about 32$ CAD i don't know why i pay such thing, when i order from lal & Pxs i don't pay a damn thing. so i was thinking buying similar product from PXS
                    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
                      simply They don't disclose their formula, shipping cost a lot when i order from androtics i pay like 24$ CAD DHL then customs tax another 24$ CAD that's why im looking for similar product on PXS, last i've ordered P75 30 ml and TUTH cost like 74$ CAD and paid a lot more in customs about 32$ CAD i don't know why i pay such thing, when i order from lal & Pxs i don't pay a damn thing. so i was thinking buying similar product from PXS
                      There really is no similar product out there, period - not for the moment, at any rate.

My favorite sexual has to be Primitive from LAL - if you're looking for a sexual, that's what I'd go for. I notice you already have a sample. Evolve is excellent as well, especially when used with SXD-9.

Comment

Thanks EKcentra Primitive was quiet good, i was reading in Pherotalk about MX353 as sexual Fallout, Great combo if paired with Alpha mones, that when i thought that might PXS has MX353 similar.

Comment

Guest Does evolve have p93?
                          I honestly don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

I honestly don't know.
                            None of us do - I'd think not, considering it didn't seem to conflict with Loveboat when I used them together (Loveboat supposedly contains P93.)

Comment

sexnificant JaGaneau on PheroTruth (AKA WildFlower) mentioned that Alpha Treasures from Pheromone Treasures was like a more consistent MX292 (MX353 in a different scent). *Very* intriguing. I wasn't sure about this vendor at first - too much hype surrounding it, but with the crazy reviews I've seen from a couple members whose opinions I trust, perhaps this is your MX353 replacement?

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post
                                sexnificant JaGaneau on PheroTruth (AKA WildFlower) mentioned that Alpha Treasures from Pheromone Treasures was like a more consistent MX292 (MX353 in a different scent). *Very* intriguing. I wasn't sure about this vendor at first - too much hype surrounding it, but with the crazy reviews I've seen from a couple members whose opinions I trust, perhaps this is your MX353 replacement?
                                After trying products from all major vendors, I've found Pheromone Treasures to be the least effective. I tried both The Hookup and GOA with zero results.

What concerns me is that most of the hype about PT comes from one member who suggests a PT product to nearly everyone who asks for a suggested product on any thread; to the point that if someone mentions PT, it's only a matter of time before this person posts a response/suggestion. It should also be noted, however, that this person has a great rep on Pherotruth.

This is not to say that they don't work, but that the actual reviews are very few. I have a AT sample and I'll be testing it out soon, as I've used several bottles of MX297 (great stuff!!!), so pretty easy to compare.

Just my $.02

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

After trying products from all major vendors, I've found Pheromone Treasures to be the least effective. I tried both The Hookup and GOA with zero results.

What concerns me is that most of the hype about PT comes from one member who suggests a PT product to nearly everyone who asks for a suggested product on any thread; to the point that if someone mentions PT, it's only a matter of time before this person posts a response/suggestion. It should also be noted, however, that this person has a great rep on Pherotruth.

This is not to say that they don't work, but that the actual reviews are very few. I have a AT sample and I'll be testing it out soon, as I've used several bottles of MX297 (great stuff!!!), so pretty easy to compare.

Just my $.02
                                  Lmao I've noticed the same guy hyping pheromone treasures on every single thread but Iv seen him do it for other companies in the past, pretty blatant shilling going on if you ask me.

Comment

Just my $.02

Just a quick update.

I just tried Alpha Treasures, and it appears to be legit. Pretty strong reactions across the board.

Still can't say much for THU or GOA, but AT has delivered so far. More testing needed before an official review, but I wanted to be fair to PT.

Comment

thanks guys i will definitely give it a try, my wallet is drained for the moment maybe next months.

Comment

Just my $.02
                                        According to Garry over at LAL, he sees this all the time at PT. My guess is that's part of the reason why he doesn't post over there. Read enough reviews and you can generally filter out the BS from the actual results.

As far as Androtics is concerned, I tried 353 when it was first released and it didn't do squat for me. That was the nail in the coffin as far as my buying anything from them again. The way I see things now is it's best not to try and find an exact replacement for something you can't get your hands on anymore or aren't sure of the quality/honesty of the people selling it. There are plenty of products out there that do a fantastic job. Case in point: for me, the best "replacement" for A314 (the older versions) is Bad Wolf and it works well for me. I wasn't going for a replacement to A314, but a new alpha vibe phero that works best for me. Just my two cents...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X