yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Second order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second order

Hello,

The plan was I'd try a different vendor's products with my second pheromone order. However, I'm so very impressed by PXS that I don't want to look elsewhere just yet. I have had the BCE pack and samples of Taboo, Xist and Ascend w/copulins for two weeks now and have worn them all in varying amounts, combinations and settings. The first few days I went crazy with them and wasted product; I underestimated their effectiveness. I gradually reduced dosages, began using them individually and took time off. I had done my research before ordering and whilst waiting for them to arrive, but one really needs to try them to gauge their power.

Yesterday, I was blown away by the effect mones had on two women. I won't relate my experiences as they are much like any other blatant IOIs you can read in the forums as well as being a case of 'you had to be there', though I will share that I sprayed Bliss x2 to the sides of the neck before I went to bed in the morning for self effect (I work the night shift and sometimes get home in a hyperactive state). I awoke 8 hours later, having had a deep, restful sleep (could've kept sleeping), and applied a spray of Cohesion to the center of the neck about an hour later. The IOIs occurred about half an hour after that and in close succession. I was truly dumbfounded by what happened. Again, you've read it all before, but for previously mone-less me it was the stuff of fantasy.

So, now I want to put another order in asap to diversify my arsenal and I would appreciate forum members' feedback. I can spare about 120 bucks.

Taboo is a definite, and I'm leaning towards spray.

Xist is a serious contender, though I'm wondering if the situations where I might use it can be covered with Taboo. I should state here that I work every night so any socializing I will do from now until the end of the tourist season will be during the day.

I like Ascend w/copulins, even in its unscented version which I've worn 1-2 sample sprays at the navel, though I'd like to test it more. I'd be interested to hear opinions regarding other xs products with cops.

SOB has me intrigued, as does Domination, a favorite of compatriot and valued member Panikos. Apart from his vast experience in mones, we enjoy the same climate so I listen carefully when he has something to share.
    I'm a little concerned about SOBs strong smell, though I think it will give me something I am lacking, a son-of-a-bitch attitude that women like.

Loveboat I can't get my head around, despite the many reviews I have read.

My BCE was scented with Oud, but I think I will go for FXS this time as I would like something more discreet, though have read good things about Nobility. I need something I can wear to work too.

Spray or oil? Most of my encounters are brief, but I suppose with good timing I can capitalize on the oils' greater potency. Also, it's going to get very hot here soon. But, if I go with sprays I'll be able get more of a variety of products.

Please help, guys and gals.

Domination, Domination, Domination All my orders start with Domination & then I can decide what else to choose (normally ACE oils pack + Domination).
    I prefer the oil versions, for all products. They last for 8-10 hrs (most of the times for in excess of 10 hrs). Even when sweating during the hot summer period, the oils' power is solid. I've tried many combos, but I would try to avoid cops since after sweating I could smell the cops and I was feeling uncomfortable.
    SOB oil is good but I still prefer to use Domination & Ascend (-no cops) instead of it (less aggressive mix).
    Evolve oil is a MUST HAVE product. It works like : Evolve oil + ANY spray =
    XiSt (both spray and oil) is a product that mixes well with everything else.
    In my last orders I've asked for the Fresh Musk scent to be applied to the oils, since I found it more 'fresh' than the other scents and I also noticed that my gf loved it. Also, I have ordered some unscented oils and I can say that I'm really happy with them, since I can apply any of my favorite perfumes on them and they remain undetected.

Comment

• Roberto Calone
      Roberto Calone commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed with the evolve and any spray.Powerful combo

We all have different preferences for different reasons when it comes to choosing the molecules, but I wanted to reiterate what panikos said about choosing oil as the delivery mechanism. Unfortunately Steve doesn't make all his signature mixes available in oil form as you noticed, but for any product available as either I would go with the oil. My collection is pretty redundant now since I went back and bought oil versions of sprays that are still nearly full, but it's worth it, especially in summer. About timing, I assume you're referring to the gentler exposure and that's true, but:
    1) it can be a good thing in and of itself by reducing the chance of a bad reaction to the sudden (questionable or confusing) impact of the spray
    2) it also has an advantage in timing, because it lasts longer with a more even diffusion so you don't have to predict your encounters and spray stuff on no less than X minutes or more than Y minutes beforehand, or mess with tactical reapplications later - just slather it on when you want and go about your day confident that the stuff will be there to back you up whenever you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Panikos View Post
      Domination, Domination, Domination All my orders start with Domination & then I can decide what else to choose (normally ACE oils pack + Domination).
      I prefer the oil versions, for all products. They last for 8-10 hrs (most of the times for in excess of 10 hrs). Even when sweating during the hot summer period, the oils' power is solid. I've tried many combos, but I would try to avoid cops since after sweating I could smell the cops and I was feeling uncomfortable.
      SOB oil is good but I still prefer to use Domination & Ascend (-no cops) instead of it (less aggressive mix).
      Evolve oil is a MUST HAVE product. It works like : Evolve oil + ANY spray =
      XiSt (both spray and oil) is a product that mixes well with everything else.
      In my last orders I've asked for the Fresh Musk scent to be applied to the oils, since I found it more 'fresh' than the other scents and I also noticed that my gf loved it. Also, I have ordered some unscented oils and I can say that I'm really happy with them, since I can apply any of my favorite perfumes on them and they remain undetected.
      Thanks, guys.

Re Evolve, am I right in thinking it's mostly a going out, night, drinks mix? If that is the case, I will not be able to use it to its full potential. And if I get Domination, what more can Evolve offer apart from its social aspects? Might my Evolve spray be adequate if I also have Domination in my collection?

I can't find much on Domination. I have a basic understanding of what self-effects I can expect. But what women does it hit, how and where? Can you get away with wearing it at work?

As for Ascend, I am also wary of the copulins' smell but I can't shake off the idea that their removal would render it an incomplete mix. I wonder how the two versions compare, cops smell notwithstanding (but I'm not necessarily after an answer now).

After this post, I will do more reading on xs scents as well. My order will be in FXS or Fresh Musk. I don't have favorite fragrances as I don't normally wear them and wouldn't wear them if the mones didn't need them.

Today, I put on BCE one spray each to the neck. Initially, nothing happening but as much as 7-8 hours later I'm noticeably more lucid and eloquent, funny and quick on my toes. Could it be that they affect me much later than what is common?

Comment

Originally posted by LeadWithTweed View Post
        1) it can be a good thing in and of itself by reducing the chance of a bad reaction to the sudden (questionable or confusing) impact of the spray
        2) it also has an advantage in timing, because it lasts longer with a more even diffusion so you don't have to predict your encounters and spray stuff on no less than X minutes or more than Y minutes beforehand, or mess with tactical reapplications later
        Cheers, buddy. You make some good, convincing points about the oils.

Tactical reapplications... I made that mistake three days after I got my colognes. I don't think my company noticed, though. She's the kind of person that would have said something.

Comment

Bear with me while I provide a more detailed picture of my unconventional daily routine. Hopefully, others that might have similar routines will benefit from my considerations in this thread and from members' input.

I work 10pm until 7am at a small hotel on a Greek island, every night with nil days off until the end of the tourist season in October. Any socializing/dating I do will be in the afternoon. This is why I'm beginning to lean towards imprinting products like Xist and Taboo(?).

A successful date cannot and will not lead to closing due to awkward timing. The most I can aim for is a good afternoon date with sexual tension that will make a target willing to adapt her schedule to mine so that she will meet with me on more intimate terms. After her exposure to the product, she will be inclined to meet me in the morning or the afternoon, not the usual closing at the end of the night after drinks, etc. Which product could do this?

However, there's the work setting as well. Visitors come to this place to relax and let their hair down. They're outside their natural environment and nobody knows them. It might sound unprofessional or even unethical to some people, but no strings romance with customers happens and it's widespread. The sun, the sea, the flowing wine, tanned bodies and very little clothing, all these things are conducive to people getting their leg over.

Picture me at the front desk of this small hotel. People come and go, everyone's happy and smiling, nobody wants to complain about anything. Many will pick up their key and go straight to their room, but some will hang out at the hotel bar or the lounge. A few might linger around the desk and chat with me. Contact is usually brief but frequent, dependent on the length of their stay which is usually 2-3 nights or a week.
          I'm looking for a product for the situation I just described.

I very much like the sound of Domination; I'm tempted to go full on oil and unscented, but I doubt I'll get the chance to use it as it's meant to be used. I had requested a sample with my first order and will do so again with my second order because it's piqued my curiosity from the start.

Ok, Evolve spray and oil sound like two different products. I have the spray, but it hasn't lived up to its reputation. The setting is probably wrong for it or it's just too early for me to know, or it's a poor alternative to the oil. All the same, I can't ignore the universal praise for this product. I don't think I've read anyone doubting the effectiveness of Evolve oil.

Xist has the imprinting qualities I could benefit from, but there are time constraints that I have to consider.

Taboo, I like what I've read, that I could wear it everywhere as a standalone (as well). I confess that it interests me even more for the hits I can expect from women that normally would not consider me as a love interest.

This is my dilemma, friends. It's a nice kind of dilemma that has me excited and that pleasantly occupies my thoughts. But, it's no good just weighing my options until the cows come home. I need to close with a second order.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvian View Post
            A successful date cannot and will not lead to closing due to awkward timing. The most I can aim for is a good afternoon date with sexual tension that will make a target willing to adapt her schedule to mine so that she will meet with me on more intimate terms. After her exposure to the product, she will be inclined to meet me in the morning or the afternoon, not the usual closing at the end of the night after drinks, etc. Which product could do this?
            In my opinion pheros are only associated with times of day because conventional schedules associate types of activity with times of day, but the actual connection isn't between the molecule and the moon. When marketers or commentators describe a sexy blend as suitable for night wear (as steve's site and reviewers often do), it's under the assumption that sex (I'm assuming what you meant by closing) happens at night. Nightclubs happen at night. Hookups happen at nightclubs. Domination is used for hookups. Domination is useful at night. Just ignore it - if you date in the afternoon or reunite in the morning and your intent (and actions, setup, etc.) is to get your groove on, the molecule isn't going to be inherently less effective. It's only less effective when used in the wrong context or for the wrong purpose (e.g. around family instead of targets or at work instead of socially), but in this case you've set up the right context just at an unorthodox time of day. Who cares?

However, there's the work setting as well. Visitors come to this place to relax and let their hair down. They're outside their natural environment and nobody knows them. It might sound unprofessional or even unethical to some people, but no strings romance with customers happens and it's widespread. The sun, the sea, the flowing wine, tanned bodies and very little clothing, all these things are conducive to people getting their leg over.

Picture me at the front desk of this small hotel. People come and go, everyone's happy and smiling, nobody wants to complain about anything. Many will pick up their key and go straight to their room, but some will hang out at the hotel bar or the lounge. A few might linger around the desk and chat with me. Contact is usually brief but frequent, dependent on the length of their stay which is usually 2-3 nights or a week.
            I'm looking for a product for the situation I just described.
            Yeah, there are plenty of social-sexuals suitable for that sort of thing. Just to branch out a little, consider SXD-9 from LAL - it's not overpowering sexy like domination (which would offend people in the work context) but it can be steered in either direction and has the staying power (I freaking love the gels) to last all the way through your shift (and for that matter right on through your date the next afternoon). Taboo was blended to convey both and specifically to transition seamlessly from work to play (I won't say how well it succeeds, but that was intended and is even expressed in the marketing material). APi was designed to be more about social status and not overtly sexual but the status itself can still induce sexual desire, you just have to work to steer it when you want to go there (body language, flirting, etc.) and turn off that particular charm when your boss walks by or the customer's husband shows up (er...brother, I meant brother). APi gets you their attention, you decide what to do with it.

?
            I very much like the sound of Domination; I'm tempted to go full on oil and unscented, but I doubt I'll get the chance to use it as it's meant to be used. I had requested a sample with my first order and will do so again with my second order because it's piqued my curiosity from the start.
            I sure as hell wouldn't use domination at work - even at a beach-side hotel. I'm probably not the typical user on this forum either, but that seems like a recipe for disaster.
            Ok, Evolve spray and oil sound like two different products. I have the spray, but it hasn't lived up to its reputation. The setting is probably wrong for it or it's just too early for me to know, or it's a poor alternative to the oil. All the same, I can't ignore the universal praise for this product. I don't think I've read anyone doubting the effectiveness of Evolve oil.
            Combining my limited use of it with numerous comments from others, I'd say it's a powerful but specific tool that will backfire when not used correctly. Either heavily balanced out (like BCE tries to accomplish) or in a low-light already-familiar existing-attraction-to-ramp-up kind of setting. Or a already-having-sex-just-want-more-of-it setting. Or a switching-from-missionary-to-whips-and-chains setting. You could use it lightly at work, but I'd combine it with something complementary and/or be very careful not to come off as inappropriate or threatening with the men or with women who aren't flirting with you.
            Xist has the imprinting qualities I could benefit from, but there are time constraints that I have to consider.
            Yeah, I'm personally a fan of long-term serious blends like XiST but in your case I think to maximize your limited time together you have to start having fun right away, which leads me to...
            Taboo, I like what I've read, that I could wear it everywhere as a standalone (as well). I confess that it interests me even more for the hits I can expect from women that normally would not consider me as a love interest.
            This is I think the best of the options you've brought up so far.
            This is my dilemma, friends. It's a nice kind of dilemma that has me excited and that pleasantly occupies my thoughts. But, it's no good just weighing my options until the cows come home. I need to close with a second order.
            Something else to consider in your line of work would be VibeXS (not available as an oil). I'm a huge fan of Connections, but Vibe is a more light-hearted spin on the same concept of openness and instant-bonding. For having chatty fun with your dates and getting your customers to open up to you (being sort-of their bartender is always good for business). It (meaning anol or bnol) also combines well with just about any other kind of blend - communication is crucial in all kinds of relationships whether professional, social, sexual, or other.

Comment

Well, thank you very much LeadWithTweed, for your expansive, well articulated response to my queries. I greatly appreciate the time and thought you put in for me.

I will examine the products that you mention. API and Connections I read a lot of positive things about, though I'm a little wary of the latter.

My assumption is that a truth serum kind of mix like Connections might lead to a target opening up too much and feeling exposed as a result, something that might lead to them avoiding you. Mind you, the same thing can happen with any type of mix.

Right now, I'm raring to get back in the forums and read up on the above, and Vibe. Thanks again!

Comment

My assumption is that a truth serum kind of mix like Connections might lead to a target opening up too much and feeling exposed as a result, something that might lead to them avoiding you.
                Just don't get caught NOT wearing it, problem solved

Comment

I get the reported effects of Connections without the mones. I put my foot in my mouth regularly, and people are always giving me too much information because I am empathic and have active listening skills acquired academically.
                  Vibe and its 'withdrawal into oneself' reported self effects is also scaring me off.

API is still in contention. More reading tonight on this product.

I'm curious about Crush now, although it's a calming mix like Cohesion which of the mixes I have has arguably given me the most hits. I will purchase it again in oil when my spray runs out.

I wore two sprays of Bliss to the neck this evening. Undeniable self effects, lucid, articulate and positive mood with my company. He has no sense of smell, or so the curmudgeon claims, though he seemed more upbeat.

When I left his house, I impulsively sprayed 4 sample sprays of unscented Taboo on my jawline and stopped in at a bar restaurant where I know the staff. Everyone was friendly and wanted to know how I was, but they gradually distanced themselves from my spot at the bar. I have read that it's a light mix; I couldn't smell anything. Now at work and feeling a little out of sorts. I had settled on ordering Taboo oil, but now I want to use up the sample spray and see how that goes before I put an order in.

I think I will go for Xist spray, though, for an intimate mix since Connections is out of contention.

For reference purposes, here are the mens products as they match the 8 Goals, according to the PheromoneXS Store webpage:

Calming: Cohesion, Crush, BCE
                  Engaging: Vibe
                  Social: API
                  Playful: Bliss, Love Boat, BCE, Odyssey, Mascot, Barely Legal
                  Flirting: Flirt, ACE, Taboo, Exotica
                  Intimate: Xist, Connections
                  Sexual: Desire Me, Evolve, ACE, Domination, SOB, BCE

Comment

Vibe and its 'withdrawal into oneself' reported self effects is also scaring me off.
                  With Vibe of all things? Interesting. That's A1 for me and tonight (I just got back from what I'd consider a very successful engagement) I used quite a bit of Vibe to overcome that. As a result, I was almost as giddy and bubbly as my target...almost. Just goes to show, everybody's different, and the best option is to pull a few extra shifts so you can try them all personally
                  sprays of unscented Taboo [...] I have read that it's a light mix; I couldn't smell anything. Now at work and feeling a little out of sorts. I had settled on ordering Taboo oil, but now I want to use up the sample spray and see how that goes before I put an order in.
                  Get it or don't get it, I won't advocate at this point, but I personally think Taboo is a formula (two really) where the spray and oil are entirely different beasts (or a kitten and a lion). I'd welcome a second opinion about that, and I'm not 100% certain the product specs page is accurate for both (not a typo or something), but I just thought I'd mention it.

In any case it sounds like you're zoning in on the next steps so I look forward to reading about how it works out in the "Third order" thread

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Considering the warm climate where I live, Taboo oil might be all the more a better option.

I had to plug some holes so my order has been put on hold until Wed-Thursday.

By then, who can say which products I'll be ordering. I'm vicariously discovering new mixes each day. I just read a long thread on this forum about Thinker, a product that is otherwise scarcely discussed. I'm reading up on Exotica too; it just might fit the bill.

More importantly, I've begun to look at products for my own very specific needs as opposed to looking for answers in 'top of' and 'best of' threads, as useful as they may be to someone who is starting out.

I appreciate your support.

Comment

...thinking aloud on the forum...

I'm having to reassess my original choices as expressed in the opening post. I almost used up a sample of unscented Ascend w/copulins the past two days and It has me convinced that I should really be looking at a status product. Ascend has been the most rewarding and generous of the six PXS products I have tried. My mind is almost made up, but before I place my order this week I want to consider other status products by PXS.

There are not that many XS products of this type. AFAIK, they are Ascend, API, Desire Me, SOB and Exotica. The last comes in spray only and I want to get an oil that I could wear as a standalone or steer with the addition of sprays, for both work and leisure. SOB might be inappropriate for day wear and work, even for a fairly laid back work environment like mine, DM not versatile enough and probably also inappropriate for the workplace due to the high dose of cops.

So that leaves Ascend and API...

Comment

So that leaves Ascend and API...
                        Or maybe not. I just read in two separate threads on PT that Xist also conveys status.

Could someone please list which oil mixes they have found to have status? In the meantime, I will read up on the molecules...

Comment

Status isn't a single, universally defined thing. You can convey a sort of gentleman/protector status to a female friend/target in an intimate setting (upgrade your "status" from friend to boyfriend), or a sort of player status to every guy in the room at a bar (or in a business meeting - upgrade your status from beta to alpha) [e.g. with cops and none]. All three products you're talking about have androsterone at their core, so I'm not surprised that there's some overlap in the reviews. Also because status means different things in different contexts to different people.

The fact that it isn't listed in the 'GOALS' marketing material for XiST is, I'd speculate, because 1) there's only room for three entries and 2) once the status is created, it's steered in a specific direction and in those three slots PXS wants to highlight that destination rather than how it got there - the 'goal' of the goals if you will. When I wear ascend it's because I want to turn status into fear, when I wear XiST it's because I want to turn status into intimacy, when I wear APi it's because I want to turn status into a blank canvas on which to paint whatever other product with which I'm combining it. Frankly, any artificial surplus of pheromones conveys some kind of status - if I bathe myself in meo-est I'm conveying the status of little sister, that's just not what people on these forums usually mean by it. Compared to terms like 'sexual' or 'calming', I think 'status' is probably the most ambiguous 'goal' there is.

Anyway, what was I saying? Oh right, yeah, it's a bunch of 'rone.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadWithTweed View Post
                            When I wear ascend it's because I want to turn status into fear, when I wear XiST it's because I want to turn status into intimacy, when I wear APi it's because I want to turn status into a blank canvas on which to paint whatever other product with which I'm combining it.
                            Brilliant, very helpful!

Comment

(just an example, different people see these products differently, like the ascend versus api debate going on between ghost and ekscentra)

Comment

I realize that, but you related your impressions of those products succinctly and creatively, great ways to convey information. And I happen to think your impressions are true to the products.

Still waiting for my paycheck, but if I were to order now it would be: API oil (Fresh Musk) and Xist spray (FXS or Fresh Musk), the four samples I would list are, Thinker, Exotica, Love Boat and SOB.

Can FXS and Fresh Musk be worn together without the scents clashing? If not, I will have to decide on one.

I thought Domination came in spray. Could you get it in spray until recently? I would probably go for it to add to API for some sexual tension. I find the oil prohibitive because of its lack of versatility.

Comment

THANK YOU!

I just put an order in and I wanted to express my gratitude for the interest and support I received from the members of this wonderful forum.

I ordered Xist oil (FXS) and Ascend w/cops spray (Fresh Musk) and my choice of four samples is Domination, Love Boat, SOB and Thinker.

APi was a serious contender in the place of Ascend and would have served as my base oil if I had chosen it. But with the (amazing) PXS sale precluding Limited Editions, the way was paved for Xist as my base oil and Ascend as my instant Status blend for work, and not only.

I thought of asking for an APi sample, but being an oil, I was concerned it might be sent in the place of Domination which I am extremely interested in trying. Depending on how well my new oil works, those two blends might be order #3, though the payment may need to be made in Drachma...

Either way, they'll be no 'Third Order' thread and that's a promise.

I would like to have ordered more but am experiencing a cash flow issue, not unlike the country I live in (Greece).

I decided it would be a mone free day and my luck has it that two beautiful ladies independently check in to the hotel.

But that's OK, tomorrow is another day.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X