yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PXS GOALS (for reference)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PXS GOALS (for reference)

I compiled this list for my own quick reference to the male xs products and thought I'd share it with the community.
    Each product is listed under its primary emotional response, followed by its secondary responses (as classified by PXS).

PXS GOALS

CALMING
    Cohesion*: Intimate/Sexual - Crush: Intimate/Sexual

ENGAGING
    Thinker: Calming/Status - Vibe: Flirting/Intimate

FLIRTING
    Exotica: Status/Social - Flirt: Social/Playful - Taboo*: Social/Playful

INTIMATE
    Connections: Calming/Engaging - Xist*: Playful/Flirting

PLAYFUL
    Barely Legal: Social/Flirting - Bliss: Engaging/Social - Love Boat: Social/Flirting - Mascot: Status/Social - Odyssey: Social

SEXUAL
    Domination**: n/a - Evolve*: Flirting/Intimate - SOB*: Engaging/Status

SOCIAL
    API**: Engaging/Status

STATUS
    Ascend*: Engaging/Social - Celebrity: Engaging/Social - Desire Me**: Social/Sexual

*: also in oil
    **: oil only
    Last edited by Sylvian; 06-02-2015, 03:31 PM.

Not bad. But you lost for words with domination,lol. I think domination is alpha, sexual type.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
      Not bad. But you lost for words with domination,lol. I think domination is alpha, sexual type.
      Domination does not have any other emotional responses listed, only Sexual.

Odyssey has one secondary emotional response listed as opposed to two.

Comment

You are so super cute.I totally love it. I was a bit confused why you put Api as social and not for status as well ????

Comment

He arranged by primary and listed the secondaries identically to what's posted in the store.

Comment

I'm finding this list rather useful for considering possible combos. I think of people or settings, the desired responses and it's very easy to match products.

I just edited the list, designating the oil products.

Comment

FWIW there are spray versions of APi in testing (XS123A-XS123D). Don't know if you want to consider that for the purposes of the oil-only designation since it's not officially a permanent entry in the product line, but they have been there since 2013. https://pheromonexs.com/xs123-beta-alpha-pack-4.html

Comment

Funny I was just reading a thread here about the Alpha Pack and didn't know what it was.

Thanks for the heads up LWT, but if I include XS123A-D I'll be opening a can of worms as there may be other beta blends that are a variant of a main product. Also, we don't know if (with the variations and added molecules) they can still be classified as Social/Engaging/Status mixes.

However, if you and others deem the list to be incomplete as is, I'd be happy to make the necessary amendments. Just as long as you can enlighten me about other beta products where the same thing applies.

Comment

Nah. I just want more users of XS123* so I can get some feedback on my thread about it

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X