yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend vs. A314

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops my bad. Mharris created spaceland and Steve created something similar because many people requested it.I think katy meant xs doen't use the exact formula from other vendors.Yup there are products give similar effects to some stuff from other vendors, because some members request alternatives at reasonable cost(Xist is pretty close to IBF mix from mustang).
    Last edited by x7; 06-04-2015, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Yes, many PXS products are inspired by different products, but this doesn't necessarily reflect the results gained. Odyssey has already been mentioned, APi was Steve's attempt at recreating the original A314 formula (presumably to different effect, based on the reports - I haven't tested the original A314), and XS106B was Steve's version of MX297 (ultimately, the results were significantly different from MX297 itself, however). Bliss was quite obviously inspired by Instant Shine (once again, different effects), Taboo to Ammo (ditto), and Connections, if you like, to Instant Honesty, though there are plenty of Beta -nol mixes out there, and have been for some time, so I wouldn't count this one. There's nothing wrong with inspiration, so long as you're not creating a direct copy (with the obvious exception of mixes that are no longer available).

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X