yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend vs. A314

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend vs. A314

Hey all!

So, I JUST am starting to explore this website/store. I've been a LONG time user of Androtics products.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE A314. I get extremely noticeable hits from it, and I feel INCREDIBLY Alpha.

Now, I've read the reviews for Ascend, and some people say it's BETTER!

Can someone who has used both extensively tell me the differences between the two (both good and bad)?

Again, I LOVE A314, but if Ascend is truly BETTER, then I'd give it a whirl.

ALSO, could Ascend replace A314 for a fallout mix (use it with A1)?

I can't speak to the first question. As for fallout, API is generally considered the XS substitute for A314 in that context. Supposedly Ascend can work as well, but it's not as friendly (despite containing some amount of a1 already) and I strongly doubt any use of cops for fallout (certain women will be attracted by it and want to jump you, but IMO be that much less likely to get crushy - the closest to fallout might be repeated booty calls but never a real date). It's going to depend on your target - if she's older or more aggressive, ascend might work, younger and/or shy, I'd stick with API.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadWithTweed View Post
      I can't speak to the first question. As for fallout, API is generally considered the XS substitute for A314 in that context. Supposedly Ascend can work as well, but it's not as friendly (despite containing some amount of a1 already) and I strongly doubt any use of cops for fallout (certain women will be attracted by it and want to jump you, but IMO be that much less likely to get crushy - the closest to fallout might be repeated booty calls but never a real date). It's going to depend on your target - if she's older or more aggressive, ascend might work, younger and/or shy, I'd stick with API.
      So, in other words, both APi and Ascend do the same thing, but Ascend is more status (and, therefore, more serious, more alpha, more intimidating) and APi is more social (therefore friendlier, but a little less on Status).

Ascend is Gordon Gekko
      APi is James Bond

Ascend is more Executive
      APi is more Master Salesman

Do I have this right?

Still would be curious as to why people who have worn A314 religiously think Ascend/APi is the better (or worse) option?

Comment

Don't waste your time on Ascend - it appears to be no more than a fear-based alpha product with little to no attractive qualities. I haven't tested it, and based on the many negative reviews out there, I don't intend to either.

APi is much closer to what you're looking for - yes, it's more attractive and a lot friendlier, but it also appears (based on reviews) to have more status than Ascend. I still consider A314 Rev32 the better mix of the three, and for fallout, I wouldn't go for anything other than A314. And no, APi is not social, no more than any other alpha mix. If you're looking for social, you're better off with Wolf. However, it is more approachable than A314 and indirectly social in that sense - XSR37 can further improve approachability and reduce intimidation without sacrificing status.

APi has its place, and for me it's a daily wear for non-fallout situations. While it can work for fallout, A314 simply works a lot better for this purpose - I love both mixes, but for slightly different reasons.

I'd say no alpha mix is James Bond, except A314Rev32 + 12.5mcg XSR37 - only that mix has captured a "James Bond" vibe for me, with APi + XSR37 coming fairly close.

?Oh, and LeadWithTweed there is a no cops option for Ascend - I'd still consider it a complete waste of time, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post
          Don't waste your time on Ascend - it appears to be no more than a fear-based alpha product with little to no attractive qualities. I haven't tested it, and based on the many negative reviews out there, I don't intend to either.

APi is much closer to what you're looking for - yes, it's more attractive and a lot friendlier, but it also appears (based on reviews) to have more status than Ascend. I still consider A314 Rev32 the better mix of the three, and for fallout, I wouldn't go for anything other than A314. And no, APi is not social, no more than any other alpha mix. If you're looking for social, you're better off with Wolf. However, it is more approachable than A314 and indirectly social in that sense - XSR37 can further improve approachability and reduce intimidation without sacrificing status.

APi has its place, and for me it's a daily wear for non-fallout situations. While it can work for fallout, A314 simply works a lot better for this purpose - I love both mixes, but for slightly different reasons.

I'd say no alpha mix is James Bond, except A314Rev32 + 12.5mcg XSR37 - only that mix has captured a "James Bond" vibe for me, with APi + XSR37 coming fairly close.

?Oh, and LeadWithTweed there is a no cops option for Ascend - I'd still consider it a complete waste of time, though.
          Those are fighting words against Ascend!

I don't know. For me, I LOVE A314 and DO get the James Bond vibe from it. Some girls shake in their boots with nervousness when they talk to me, and others, I get the vibe of "OMG HE'S TALKING TO ME! OMG I HOPE I DON'T SAY ANYTHING STUPID!" The feel is just a "better" male, one of extremely high value.

Down-side (if you can call it that) is that some guys who are recognized as alphas almost see you as competition, and some I think even feel that they don't match up. In school, I'm EXTREMELY popular with staff, and I can see some male staff not be very happy about this, while female staff all love me.

Fallout is real, guys. Apparently, a few female teachers were in a room having an hour and a half meeting ABOUT ME! And yesterday, I logged on Facebook, and received a message from a lady that was at a field trip I went on with my kids. She said, "I hope this doesn't seem stalkerish, but I would love to get acquainted!"

Fallout is so real.

Comment

Originally posted by lakerman34 View Post

Those are fighting words against Ascend!

I don't know. For me, I LOVE A314 and DO get the James Bond vibe from it. Some girls shake in their boots with nervousness when they talk to me, and others, I get the vibe of "OMG HE'S TALKING TO ME! OMG I HOPE I DON'T SAY ANYTHING STUPID!" The feel is just a "better" male, one of extremely high value.

Down-side (if you can call it that) is that some guys who are recognized as alphas almost see you as competition, and some I think even feel that they don't match up. In school, I'm EXTREMELY popular with staff, and I can see some male staff not be very happy about this, while female staff all love me.

Fallout is real, guys. Apparently, a few female teachers were in a room having an hour and a half meeting ABOUT ME! And yesterday, I logged on Facebook, and received a message from a lady that was at a field trip I went on with my kids. She said, "I hope this doesn't seem stalkerish, but I would love to get acquainted!"

Fallout is so real.
            LOL, true. I just don't trust a product with that much hype surrounding it, especially when APi makes it look like a joke - Ascend in school is probably an even worse idea.

That's a start, but believe me, XSR37 (likely P90 based on my tests so far) takes A314 to a whole new level! You have to try this stuff - the intimidation will take a major step back, but the respect remains, and A314 becomes much more flexible, very important in a school environment IMO. Let us know if you give it a shot!

And yes, of course fallout is real. Sadly, there are too many skeptics around much of the time, but that's an advantage for us!

Comment

LOL, true. I just don't trust a product with that much hype surrounding it, especially when APi makes it look like a joke - Ascend in school is probably an even worse idea.

That's a start, but believe me, XSR37 (likely P90 based on my tests so far) takes A314 to a whole new level! You have to try this stuff - the intimidation will take a major step back, but the respect remains, and A314 becomes much more flexible, very important in a school environment IMO. Let us know if you give it a shot!

And yes, of course fallout is real. Sadly, there are too many skeptics around much of the time, but that's an advantage for us!
              VERY intriguing, but for $35, I wish there was a BIT more research done on this molecule.

I'd love to try, but have NO idea where to even start with it in terms of strength, application points, and what to expect.

Also, could I couple it with A314, A1, & IShine without taking away from what those are giving me?

The obvious answer is "you have to experiment," but the reality is, my test group is the people I work with. I don't want to strikeout in the work environment. I feel as if 1 day of giving off bad vibes will change my entire projection of self that I put on to staff.

Comment

Originally posted by lakerman34 View Post

VERY intriguing, but for $35, I wish there was a BIT more research done on this molecule.

I'd love to try, but have NO idea where to even start with it in terms of strength, application points, and what to expect.

Also, could I couple it with A314, A1, & IShine without taking away from what those are giving me?

The obvious answer is "you have to experiment," but the reality is, my test group is the people I work with. I don't want to strikeout in the work environment. I feel as if 1 day of giving off bad vibes will change my entire projection of self that I put on to staff.
                I can't possibly overstate the similarities between XSR37 and P90 here - it's P90, almost without a doubt (except that Steve hasn't confirmed this quite yet). P90 is one of the most consistent, versatile molecules there is, and I have no doubt it'll do nicely with the combos you're already using. Just note that, due to its similarities with Epiandrosterone, you should avoid combining this with Epi-rone itself, or any mix containing it, notably Instant Gentleman. So yes, more research *has* been done, fortunately.

Just stick to 12.5mcg - 15mcg was a well-established dose over at PheroTalk, the same dose I prefer to use with Epiandrosterone. You don't have to worry about its possibly conflicting with what you're already using - XSR37 is a molecule I trust more than anything, especially as part of a fallout mix. It goes especially well with 25mcg P74! I haven't used it with A1, but others have (as P90), and I can say that it *does* pair excellently with P96 and TAA - not too different from what you're using right now.

Comment

I can't possibly overstate the similarities between XSR37 and P90 here - it's P90, almost without a doubt (except that Steve hasn't confirmed this quite yet). P90 is one of the most consistent, versatile molecules there is, and I have no doubt it'll do nicely with the combos you're already using. Just note that, due to its similarities with Epiandrosterone, you should avoid combining this with Epi-rone itself, or any mix containing it, notably Instant Gentleman. So yes, more research *has* been done, fortunately.

Just stick to 12.5mcg - 15mcg was a well-established dose over at PheroTalk, the same dose I prefer to use with Epiandrosterone. You don't have to worry about its possibly conflicting with what you're already using - XSR37 is a molecule I trust more than anything, especially as part of a fallout mix. It goes especially well with 25mcg P74! I haven't used it with A1, but others have (as P90), and I can say that it *does* pair excellently with P96 and TAA - not too different from what you're using right now.
                  As soon as A314 is back in stock (which seems like never), I'm going to take your word for it and purchase XSR37.

Hope it's a good batch of A314!

I'm going to this intensive job training starting on Wednesday. Going to be LOADED with 22-24 year old ladies. Would LOVE to put out my fallout mix for them at the get-go, but alas, no A314 to help me out (I'm pounding the bottle to get the last few droplets).

Once upon a time, they used to sell 15mL bottles. That would last all year for me, would LOVE to get my hands on one of those.

Hoping A1+IShine will do the trick. A1 does some magical things (I've heard) on its own.

Comment

How can you give such a negative view on a product you haven't tested? All products have negative reviews out there but your not qualified to comment on how bad it is until you've tested it. lakerman34 This is coming from someone that used A314 for 3 years but now my A314 is left gathering dust on the shelf. A few main reasons being that Ascend is a much more versatile product, a lot less intimidating, and works just the same as the previous bottle, to say its nothing but a fear based product is total BS, you only have to look at the ingredients to see its full of molecules that are included to reduce intimidation and promote social acceptance Anol, Bnol, DHEAS, Arone, A1, cops are just the ones that a listed. Ever wondered why people always recommend A314 plus another product or molecule? It's because it needs to be steered in different directions in order for it to be useful in different situations. If you want an alpha product that you can wear to work or in social environments without having to tweak it and still has bags of status that also doesn't cost an arm and a leg then Ascend is a viable option. I have had more attention and attractions hits from women 23 and older then any other SINGLE consumer product and I've been using pheromones for 5 years and have used pretty much all the heavy hitters. I use just one drop of oil at work and I've found that my superiors want me to do well, my team do what I tell them to do because they think I'm the fucking man not because they are scared shitless of me. Do yourself a favour and at least give Ascend a try its not guaranteed you will like it better then A314 but make up your own mind and don't be swayed by " reviews".
                    Last edited by GHOST; 05-26-2015, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Perfect!

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

How can you give such a negative view on a product you haven't tested? All products have negative reviews out there but your not qualified to comment on how bad it is until you've tested it. lakerman34 This is coming from someone that used A314 for 3 years but now my A314 is left gathering dust on the shelf. A few main reasons being that Ascend is a much more versatile product, a lot less intimidating, and works just the same as the previous bottle, to say its nothing but a fear based product is total BS, you only have to look at the ingredients to see its full of molecules that are included to reduce intimidation and promote social acceptance Anol, Bnol, DHEAS, Arone, A1, cops are just the ones that a listed. Ever wondered why people always recommend A314 plus another product or molecule? It's because it needs to be steered in different directions in order for it to be useful in different situations. If you want an alpha product that you can wear to work or in social environments without having to tweak it and still has bags of status that also doesn't cost an arm and a leg then Ascend is a viable option. I have had more attention and attractions hits from women 23 and older then any other SINGLE consumer product and I've been using pheromones for 5 years and have used pretty much all the heavy hitters. I use just one drop of oil at work and I've found that my superiors want me to do well, my team do what I tell them to do because they think I'm the fucking man not because they are scared shitless of me. Do yourself a favour and at least give Ascend a try its not guaranteed you will like it better then A314 but make up your own mind and don't be swayed by " reviews".
                    I never trust a product whose reviews are based on hype - outside of these forums and PheroTruth, no positive reviews exist for Ascend. Even if I went on the positive reviews alone, the results are sub-par at best - as far as I can tell, it's not even worth a test. Don't mistake me, I haven't in fact tested it, but that doesn't mean I'm barred from mentioning my own views on the matter.

On Ascend being anything but a fear-based product, I see no evidence to the contrary - whatever buffering molecules may have been used in there don't appear to have been implemented effectively. If Steve can't even pull off a solid alpha mix in Ascend, it's not even worth a second look for me - APi on the other hand is an incredibly solid alpha mix. If you hadn't mentioned Ascend in that post, I might think you were talking about APi. Still, I may give Ascend a try someday, if only in sample form - after all, Evolve has its own share of negative reviews, but I've found it an excellent mix. When I have time, I'll gladly take your advice.

As for A314, I wouldn't use it on its own either, but I can say this - in tandem with appropriate synergistic molecules, A314 far surpasses identical combinations with APi - I intend to try this with other alpha mixes soon enough, starting with AV. I don't buy A314 to use on its own - other mixes, as you mentioned, are better for this purpose. Rather, I find its synergy with the right selection of molecules to be the deciding factor, and what makes it the best overall alpha mix for me. For a solo alpha mix, I'd use APi above all else.

GHOST, have you not used APi? I swore I saw you review this mix over at PheroTruth a couple years back. If I'm mistaken on this, you might give it a shot as well - if you really like Ascend that much, I'm curious how much you'd like APi.

Comment

Pheromones are so subjective and affected by so many variables that it's very difficult for anyone to tell you what's going to work well or not work for you, we are all just taking educated guesses from our own experiences with the product but if you've never even used it your opinion doesn't really hold much weight. I just think by telling people not to waste their time, your potentially putting off new users from using a product that MAY work really well for them. If Ascend is hyped up I would expect to find lots of positive over the top reviews but you've just said that if you went off positive reviews alone the results would be sub-par at best, forgive me if I misunderstood but that seems like a bit of a contradiction. I'm not trying to be a dick here, I value your opinion just as much as anyone else on this forum but your doing yourself a disservice by listening to people on forums run by people who clearly don't see eye to eye with Steve. Do yourself a favour and make your own mind up. I like A314 it has its use's but Its a bit of a dinosaur and ridiculously over priced, once you've handed over over $100 dollars you then have to fork out for a whole host of other products or molecules just so you can use it. Once the product arrives you find out it doesn't work the same as the last bottle, then if that wasn't enough you then find out its being sold on another website for almost half the money with a free bottle of TUTH. I have used API and agree it is a solid product but it doesn't fit me and my personality as well as Ascend, the only downside to Ascend for me is the A1 build up so I don't use it every day however I do find the effects are still apparent on days I don't wear it. I apologize for the lack of paragraphs but I'm on my phone and it doesn't let me use them.

Comment

I totally love this thread, the thoughts, feelings, passion, likes, dislikes and facts all rolled up in one about these three Alpha products. When I started reading and I saw the comments from Ekcentra, I wanted to chip in and say something especially knowing not only the molecules and what they are intended to do but Steve wanted a personal Alpha product to work for him based on his perception on what an Alpha male really is. Not intimidating or harsh and a product that would work with your own personality to bring out the Alpha in you as oppose to you having to work up to it , fake it or use so many other products along with it to steer it in the right direction.

However, this is what I know from many discussions with Steve on Ascend. Since I never used the product myself I wanted someone who have used it to give an informed and experienced post to enlighten us.

Thanks Ghost!

Well, it all boils down gents to choice, preference but you can't get that without testing yourself and if you choose not to go there again, that is perfectly fine but be fair in letting others know this is just your opinion because facts can't be derived from something you never tested out.

I urge all these reading this to be wise and choose wisely.

VIVRE LE TESTING! I love discussions like this

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                          Pheromones are so subjective and affected by so many variables that it's very difficult for anyone to tell you what's going to work well or not work for you, we are all just taking educated guesses from our own experiences with the product but if you've never even used it your opinion doesn't really hold much weight. I just think by telling people not to waste their time, your potentially putting off new users from using a product that MAY work really well for them. If Ascend is hyped up I would expect to find lots of positive over the top reviews but you've just said that if you went off positive reviews alone the results would be sub-par at best, forgive me if I misunderstood but that seems like a bit of a contradiction. I'm not trying to be a dick here, I value your opinion just as much as anyone else on this forum but your doing yourself a disservice by listening to people on forums run by people who clearly don't see eye to eye with Steve. Do yourself a favour and make your own mind up. I like A314 it has its use's but Its a bit of a dinosaur and ridiculously over priced, once you've handed over over $100 dollars you then have to fork out for a whole host of other products or molecules just so you can use it. Once the product arrives you find out it doesn't work the same as the last bottle, then if that wasn't enough you then find out its being sold on another website for almost half the money with a free bottle of TUTH. I have used API and agree it is a solid product but it doesn't fit me and my personality as well as Ascend, the only downside to Ascend for me is the A1 build up so I don't use it every day however I do find the effects are still apparent on days I don't wear it. I apologize for the lack of paragraphs but I'm on my phone and it doesn't let me use them.
                          Fair enough. As for my "contradiction," this wasn't in fact a contradiction at all - the results themselves do appear sub-par, but the hype - often consisting of people repeating the same thing the first tester mentioned - is very high for this product. The distinction between hype and results is important to me - while I've seen much of the former, I haven't seen too many reports of the latter, and certainly not with Ascend on its own. What results have you gotten from Ascend? (I'm not just talking about ONS here, but anything that furthers you as a person, regardless of what that might be.)

As for your thoughts on APi, this make me wonder - would you consider yourself to have an aggressive personality? I think this may be what makes APi work so well for me - the signature itself is not intimidating. A314, as you yourself stated, requires a variety of additions in order to work properly, limiting its versatility and value on its own. lakerman seems worried about intimidating others and/or giving off the wrong vibe, which makes me wonder if APi would still be a better choice for him - once again without having tested Ascend, I'd think yes. Knowing my own experience with APi, I'd definitely consider it a solid choice.

Comment

a314 used to work for me but now i come of as aggressive when i wear it or, like im a jugmental person. It has its place when negotiating with strangers so i don't get ripped of, or taken as a child in this way it is better than ascend. Acend is a much more rounded usable mix, it gets respect with cooperation and friendliness, it is much better used around people that you actually like, or see on more than a 1 of basis. The only problem is acend cant be used multiple days in a row because of build up, i think a1 is the culprit. I use acend without couplins.

Ascend gets good results in day game, with 22 + girls i fnd its best solo or paired with cohesion or instant shine from ad. Anything else seems to complicate it. If i want to mix a alpha blend i would switch back to a314. Rather than mixing a already complete mix. (a314 is a incomplete mix)

I find ascend no good for night game just daygame. I like it becasue its not as wimpy as IG but its not as serious as a314 its a nice in-between mix that gives confidence and gets girls intrigued, in a i should meet this guy, kind of way. I haven't had fallout from ascend before from girls, but guys will do more to help me.

My favriout thing about acend is the can-do attitude it gives the user.

Comment

If the OP doesn't mind, could we include API in this debate? It is already being compared here to Ascend and a314 and it's a good opportunity to shed some light on API. I think I've read everything there is to find on it but I'm still unsure as to what one could expect from it.

Comment

• KateD
                                KateD commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Please do include API

I don't think I get much feedback comparing all three of these products. A314, Api and Ascend. Most of our male users came from AD using A314 and came looking for something similar. I mean as we all know,none of our products were inspired from someone else's work but in the pheromone business the goals for producing pheromones are similar because the goals of male and females are pretty standard.

We use mones for love, status, sex , intimacy, respect, marital purposes, work etc. I think a nice healthy debate with information and experience giving us much wanted feedback as to the difference felt between Api, A314 and Ascend is much welcomed .

In fact, I get tickets with newbies confused as to which one to purchase Api or Ascend and why

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                                I mean as we all know,none of our products were inspired from someone else's work
                                Except all those where Steve himself (or whoever's writing product descriptions) says exactly that...

I wouldn't overcompensate - there's a big difference between inspiration and plagiarism / industrial espionage, and there's nothing wrong with inspiration. In particular when we're talking about imitating the effects of a trade secret versus infringing on a patent (pxs products only ever doing the former). The 'original' (not really such thing in the phero business, without getting into creationism) company made a conscious decision of profit over protection when they decided to go trade secret versus copyright/patent formula (or already knew that they themselves didn't have the rights/novelty to do that). Getting back to PXS, in some cases it's purely a "knock-off" like Odyssey, in other cases it's inspired by something before spinning off in its own direction like Barely Legal. I don't see a problem with that, but I do see a problem with the assertion you just made, especially since you ascribed it to "we all"

Comment

Odyss was created by the person made space land.Barely Legal was created by kimba I think.

Comment

Originally posted by jit47 View Post
                                    Odyss was created by the person made space land.Barely Legal was created by kimba I think.
                                    Well, I'm pretty sure you're wrong about the first part but don't really care either way because it's pxs and another company regardless. Kimba may have requested / influenced the decision to mimic MX297 but that doesn't change the fact that it's what pxs did and sells. Kate's assertion was "none of our products were inspired from someone else's work" and XS106BLE was inspired by MX297. Why fight the notion? Especially if it was a good product? In particular, if the owner and operator doesn't see a need to pretend otherwise, I don't understand why CSRs and forum members feel the need to do so. One of the things I like about PXS and this forum is that it's among the least b.s.-ridden options in this industry - still plenty of it, but nowhere near as bad as the competition. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X