I just receive my APi bottle today with some samples. So I started testing it right away. It's the first time I use an oil pheromone and I didn't expect that kind of dropper. So I tried to get one drop but failed 2 times. So I don't know how much I applied maybe between 1 to 3 drop. Next time I'll do it with a spoon instead of my finger it might be easier to get one drop. I'm not sure how to proceed with that, the oil is very liquid. Much more that the Evolve sample that I got. 
For the first time using it I'm satisfied with the results. It seems to me much better than the A314rev32b spray that I have. I got some hit with it, I got some stare from some woman. I notice that some woman where affected by it, they couldn't control themselves. One black woman (age around 30) broke her eggs pack just after paying at the cashier, she was next to me for 5 minutes. She started looking in my direction after 2 minutes. Just before that a white woman around the same age was staring at me. I also notice a cashier who was being more submissive than usual, he lowered his voice so much that I couldn't hear him properly (usually I can hear him). When I asked him to repeat the price I notice he was slightly afraid like he was sorry for the price or afraid I was mad for something.
Self effect are very good for now, very subtle but great. I notice an increase in my alpha attitude, less fear, easier to express my self. Easier to shift from serious, mad to joyful, more in control, a real alpha attitude. Comparing to A314rev32b it is alpha but less cold, at least for me. I'm able to be happy, joyful inside myself. With A314rev32b I felt neutral like I'm just a wall without feeling.
I'm already quiet alpha in my attitude due to all the training I did. With this oil I notice an increase in my potential. I need more testing though. Yesterday I didn't wear any phero and I was approached by a 40 old black lady in a supermarket (very ugly). Everyone was paying attention to me like I was special, people nodding when I look at them. Hard to know for sure if it's just me. But without any phero I never saw woman lose control that much. Most of the time they are interested but they don't overly show it, especially the older one
The oil is still affecting me while I write this. I applied it 9 hours earlier, temperature was at 30°C/86°F, humidity 60%. So far I'm impress. Nice job SteveO. And thanks for the gift with DHL shipping. Customer service is irreproachable. I didn't see any leak in any bottle even the sample. The Package was almost too much for me, it was like Christmas all over again
. I'm not sure the strawberry explosion candy are good for my health
but nice taste

For the first time using it I'm satisfied with the results. It seems to me much better than the A314rev32b spray that I have. I got some hit with it, I got some stare from some woman. I notice that some woman where affected by it, they couldn't control themselves. One black woman (age around 30) broke her eggs pack just after paying at the cashier, she was next to me for 5 minutes. She started looking in my direction after 2 minutes. Just before that a white woman around the same age was staring at me. I also notice a cashier who was being more submissive than usual, he lowered his voice so much that I couldn't hear him properly (usually I can hear him). When I asked him to repeat the price I notice he was slightly afraid like he was sorry for the price or afraid I was mad for something.

Self effect are very good for now, very subtle but great. I notice an increase in my alpha attitude, less fear, easier to express my self. Easier to shift from serious, mad to joyful, more in control, a real alpha attitude. Comparing to A314rev32b it is alpha but less cold, at least for me. I'm able to be happy, joyful inside myself. With A314rev32b I felt neutral like I'm just a wall without feeling.
I'm already quiet alpha in my attitude due to all the training I did. With this oil I notice an increase in my potential. I need more testing though. Yesterday I didn't wear any phero and I was approached by a 40 old black lady in a supermarket (very ugly). Everyone was paying attention to me like I was special, people nodding when I look at them. Hard to know for sure if it's just me. But without any phero I never saw woman lose control that much. Most of the time they are interested but they don't overly show it, especially the older one

The oil is still affecting me while I write this. I applied it 9 hours earlier, temperature was at 30°C/86°F, humidity 60%. So far I'm impress. Nice job SteveO. And thanks for the gift with DHL shipping. Customer service is irreproachable. I didn't see any leak in any bottle even the sample. The Package was almost too much for me, it was like Christmas all over again
. I'm not sure the strawberry explosion candy are good for my health
but nice taste


Thanks for that, it is something we really want as we strive to improve all the time and do better. Nothing makes our day more than knowing we totally nailed it when it comes to shipping and customer service.
giving a nice view of her really nice ass. But then I started to think, what's the point? it's just some girl 






Comment