yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

APi , first day: Smooth Alpha, I'm pleased.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APi , first day: Smooth Alpha, I'm pleased.

I have been meaning to read some reports on Api so thanks so much for this. I get tickets with questions as the difference between Api and Ascend. I know the technical knowledge about it but am not a guy so I don't know the difference in a practical sense.

Have you purchased Ascend and why did you choose Api over Ascend? I hope you don't mind all the questions.

I notice that you seem to be around a lot of black women around the age of 30-40. When you wear this product,where do you usually go.I mean is it only the super market, work, how about clubs, parties, dates. Any targets you plan on using it on and what was your main goal for choosing this particular product.

I virtually cornered you with my questions but I did notice your feedback on our shipping and service. Thanks for that, it is something we really want as we strive to improve all the time and do better. Nothing makes our day more than knowing we totally nailed it when it comes to shipping and customer service.

Please spread the word about XS and its incredible service by using the link below :https://pheromonexs.com/index.php?ro...mertestimonial

Comment

Day 2

I tried to use a spoon to get one drop but failed lamentably, all the juice went inside the dropper. What a mess. So removed the dropper and I used my dropper from my 10ml bach flower who was empty. So with that I was able to get a drop and I realized that I surely didn't use a drop at all the last time. I barely grasp the fragrance the first time, at first I thought I choose FXS and I was thinking that it wasn't really like the Issey Miyake fragrance then the night I reread the paper from SteveO and it's written Nobility for APi. So today with this real drop plus some liquid that got outside with my spoon (~1,5 drop) I realized that the fragrance is much more heavy and manly, there is no light stuff in there. It is like the Narciso Rodriguez perfume http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/N...-Him-1063.html . I really like the fragrance it goes perfectly with such vibe, much better than the A314 fragrance that's seems girly compared to it.

So my report today: Definitely some girls that get hot and bothered with that. I was at a sushi bar and the woman (~30) with a man talking to him begin to move like she is turn on. She start to talk about some club around, dancing and how she would like that the club change the music to a more romantic touchy thing so there is more contact between the couple. Blatant invitation to sex but the guy she was talking to him didn't realize anything, he changed the conversation to a more boring one, then trying to get approval by telling her which thing is better, etc.

I talked to a lot of people today, I think it's much easier to talk with that on, I'm completely in control even talking to beautiful woman. It's really a good alpha vibe, I really like it. I also notice the way I walked changed too, I think it's what other call the swagger. It's some sort of excitement, like I'm free but with a light jerkiness, confident but not overly like some jerk who compensate their lack of confidence by walking stupidly. Also there this serious face I get but I'm not cold, I'm confident and able to shift to playful easily.

A guy at a library thought I was working here, he approach me to ask something, it reminds me when I was running the AM6 sub people would ask me stuff because they saw me as confident. So their guess was that I was working here. At a perfumer shop a girl working here ask me if I want some advice. I come here often and it's rare that these girls working here ask me if I want some advice. So I guess APi help with that. There is definitely some effect on people. I think people see that I'm very confident because they react from far away sometimes. So the self effect change people minds for sure. I also noticed that I care less about girls, my neediness is decreased. I was at the beach and I noticed a really beautiful girl with her leg spread out : giving a nice view of her really nice ass. But then I started to think, what's the point? it's just some girl

I don't know if I would find a weakness in this product, I would say it's pure gold. I never tested the first A314rev but this one is very good. A314rev32 sucks compared to it. It's like day and night, I never got that kind of hit and self effect with this rev. Though A314rev32 with Ammo was better but it was borderline on betaness but the easiness in talking was similar, no shame while talking. But my preference stay with APi.
      More testing tonigh.

PS: The new tech on this website is horrible when using a phone connection. I used the pherotruth message box to write this, the spellchecker doesn't seem to work here.
      Last edited by alpha360; 04-11-2015, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Well if it isnt the wiseguy. Seriously though, awesome review. I've been womderinh about api for a while now. Im definitely going to have to, add this to my arsenal. I cant wait to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
          I have been meaning to read some reports on Api so thanks so much for this. I get tickets with questions as the difference between Api and Ascend. I know the technical knowledge about it but am not a guy so I don't know the difference in a practical sense.

Have you purchased Ascend and why did you choose Api over Ascend? I hope you don't mind all the questions.

I notice that you seem to be around a lot of black women around the age of 30-40. When you wear this product,where do you usually go.I mean is it only the super market, work, how about clubs, parties, dates. Any targets you plan on using it on and what was your main goal for choosing this particular product.

I virtually cornered you with my questions but I did notice your feedback on our shipping and service. Thanks for that, it is something we really want as we strive to improve all the time and do better. Nothing makes our day more than knowing we totally nailed it when it comes to shipping and customer service.

Please spread the word about XS and its incredible service by using the link below :https://pheromonexs.com/index.php?ro...mertestimonial

I notice more obvious result with black woman until now but usually I attract them more than the white one even if I would prefer the opposite. Also the black woman express themselves

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome feedback and insight

Badwolf is a beast, im loving the stuff. I was at walmart one day. I stacked it with OD, and every femal in the srore had there eyes on me. When i was in line, the guy in fron lt of me had to physically retrain his girl to keep her off of me

Comment

Last night I wash my previous drop and add another. Then I went to a restaurant with some friend for a birthday. Same vibe as usual from APi, it's easier to talk to everyone, to say what I want to say without any shame. I saw some girl looking at me, nothing unusual. I didn't notice some crazy thing that night so no specific hit that I can attribute to APi. I then went out to a club, no noticeable result, some girl in heat but no real hit that I notice. I then smoke some pot and I got paranoid so after that I'm not sure what happen

Today I wash my application points, then I added one drop. I guess there where still some molecule there because I feel even more alpha. My voice is even more deeper, almost emotionless. Talk to few girls but I guess I have to do some approach and make things happen myself. More testing required. I will test 2 drop next time after a day away from phero.

I forgot something redundant: someone at a store called me because he thought I was working here: must be my vibe.
            Actually I forgot that someone did that too at the club, he thought I was working there and then he apologized a little bit too much like I'm the boss here
            Last edited by alpha360; 04-11-2015, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Today I wore 2 drop APi, I noticed less self effect than usual. Some people nodding from far away like I'm an important guy, I notice it happen way too often when I wear APi, my face must really look different when I wear that.
              I found a weakness and a strength in the self effect. I care less about my environment which is alpha obviously but if a girl is horny or looking at me excessively I prefer to see it. I think it might be the reason why I didn't notice the strong self effect because I care less so I didn't want to check the way I walk for example.

I talk to my girl friend at the frozen yogurt, she work there, she is 22 white female, not really feminine girl but very attractive even without any makeup. I think her behavior was different than usual but nothing obvious. Like usual it's easier to talk with APi, the conversation flow easily.

I notice a grandma hit there, when I ordered my stuff the grandma said to me that I could seat next to her if I wanted to but I didn't. Her body language was expressing "bothered" "hot" "I want some release. So to me it was a hit.

I talk to a redhead in a perfume shop (working here) I ask her she knows a perfume which is similar to Narcisso Rodriguez. The product doesn't exist obviously but she spend a long time searching for it like it really could exist. At first she simply told me that it doesn't exist but then she showed me every different product. At the end she was scratching/touching her left ring, I think it was an unconscious signal to tell me she is taken. I talk to her for at least 20 minutes, she even search on internet for me. I could have keep talking to her, she didn't want me to leave for sure. I could have keep talking to her but I didn't: I don't care with APi on , neediness is way down

That's all for today.

P.S: The technology on this website is cool but I would prefer the old way, sometimes it's just irritating and overly resource wasting (coming from a guy who use VIM to code websites) The back up restore is cool though, I just lost 15 mins because for once because I forgot to save my text from time to time ( I didn't write here because my phone connection isn't enough)

Comment

Perhaps your girlfriend's behavior would be more obvious if you used emacs like a man

Comment

• alpha360
                  alpha360 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sure they will melt just knowing I use emacs.

Your poor results with A314 are most certainly due to lack of buffering. Try adding 25mcg P74, 25mcg TAA (or 1 spray/drop Bliss), and 50mcg Beta -nol (or 1 spray/drop Connections), and optionally with 15mcg Epiandrosterone, then compare to APi with the same combo. I'd be very interested to hear about your results! This certainly will help A314 become much more useful for you. As to APi? These additions are perfect for alpha mixes in general, so I have no doubt they'd prove every bit as useful with APi. Epi-rone I'm not sure about, as I seem to remember something - don't quote me on this - about Epi-rone being in APi. Perhaps I'm remembering incorrectly there.

Comment

Tweaking a product that doesn't work solo, I can do that but it won't mean the product got any better. To me a product that doesn't work solo is already half a product. But it seems all AD product work that way like they are selling single molecules inside their consumer product line. I might try those combo with A314 if I have some time to waste or just for the sake of comparison. That's what I would say about AD product right now : a waste of time, energy and money. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Totally agree with you and was going to say the same thing when I read that post.

Originally posted by alpha360 View Post
                  Tweaking a product that doesn't work solo, I can do that but it won't mean the product got any better. To me a product that doesn't work solo is already half a product. But it seems all AD product work that way like they are selling single molecules inside their consumer product line. I might try those combo with A314 if I have some time to waste or just for the sake of comparison. That's what I would say about AD product right now : a waste of time, energy and money. Thanks for the advice.
                  Agreed, why mix n match when u can get the all in one wonder, and with less expense.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post

Agreed, why mix n match when u can get the all in one wonder, and with less expense.
                    I'd tend to agree as well, but sadly such a product does not exist. No product as yet appears suitable as an end-all-be-all. A314 can work for those over 40, but typically requires buffering in order to work properly. APi appears not to suffer from this problem, and while it's certainly suitable as a solo product, it won't do everything. The "all-in-one wonder" is still no more than a fantasy, and I expect things will remain this way forever. Different users can have drastically different expectations as to what they want a mix to do, and this is precisely why combinations exist - to suit a variety of different sets of individuals. APi seems to be a great base, however.

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You make some interesting points.

@ Eksentra : So there isn't any product that you use as a standalone. Do you always use two or more products at a time to get desired results?

Comment

I'd say my most successful combinations have been in combining 2 complementary mixes with at least one single molecule. I didn't say I don't use standalones, however, only that I haven't found anything that wouldn't be better-suited in a mix. Much of the time, I only test mixes solo long enough to determine their effects before moving on to combinations. A satisfactory standalone would be nice, and in fact, I'm working on just this at the moment, but this is best-suited elsewhere rather than needlessly cluttering up this thread.

On another note, I just ordered APi, if only because A314Rev32 was out of stock. I'll likely start a new thread rather than adding onto this one. I'll almost certainly try combining it with a certain research molecule I won't mention for the time being, and I'm certain the results will be extraordinary. Steve hasn't gotten back to me on this yet, but I suspect the molecule is the legendary P90. My results should tell me soon enough if this is the case. APi Superfine edition, anyone?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X