yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

She says I smell like "chemicals"....???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She says I smell like "chemicals"....???

Hey gang, I could use some advice.....here's the situation:

Day 1: Complete noob to mones. My order comes in the mail and I decide to try it out to see what the mones do to me personally. I started out one at a time about an hour apart with no cover up scents. First I applied 2 sprays of XiST on either side of my neck. No noticeable affects. After an hour, I added 2 sprays of Cohesion one behind each ear. Still nothing. Lastly, 1 spray of Ascend around the Adam's apple. That one had a familiar smell....not sure if I've been around someone wearing it before or if it has some pheromone in it that I produced when I was younger but no longer do....? Anyway, that one made me feel a little more comfortable about the strange new smells on my body because it was somehow familiar. Overall, nothing really notable so I was anxious to see what my ex's response would be.

Day 2: About 20 minutes before seeing her, I apply the same as above (2 sprays XiST one on each side of the neck / 2 sprays Cohesion one behind each ear / 1 spray of Ascend around the Adam's Apple). I let those dry and then put on a spray of Hugo Boss to cover it up. She walks through the door and immediately says "what's that smell"? Being a bit paranoid, I ask what it smells like and she can't put her finger on it but eventually sets her mind to ease by blaming a new candle in my house. Normally our visits are brief but that day she stuck around and hung out for over an hour which is a REALLY rare event these days. Conversation was light and pleasant and there was plenty of eye contact and smiling.

Day 3 (4 days later): I decided I overdid it last time, so I used one spray of each product this time (1 XiST to the front neck / 1 Cohesion to the back of the neck / 1 Ascend front of neck above the XiST). I cover up this time with a cologne she's more familiar with - Aqua Di Gio. I go to her house and she immediately comments about the smell of my "candle" that I must have been burning all day. I haven't lit it in days so I know she's smelling the mones and it's confusing the heck out of her. I obviously didn't want to linger on this topic so I ask what it smells like and she says "chemicals" this time and continues to blame the candle and told me I should throw it away. After that, we had another pleasant visit with our kid and she was super friendly and let me stay longer than usual. In fact, I initiated leaving today rather than her politely shoving me out the door like she would have a few weeks ago.

Bottom line, I'm less skeptical about pheromones now. Two extended visits (in a row) with baby momma is a BIG deal. I'm really confused though about her initial reaction to the smell. I don't smell chemicals when I put this on.....after the alcohol dries anyway. Is there a possibility that she can really smell "chemicals" or is it more likely an alarm going off that something is different and she can't pinpoint it so she's looking for something to blame? Maybe I need to apply the mones an hour or more before I see her? Any suggestions on how to be more covert with this based on the fact that she already knows my signature and I'm trying to do a little "resetting" instead?

She sensitive to it give it time. And just know you da man dude. Don't study the candle talk. Try using two mones instead of three , then use one a time. See which one gives the best results and try keep using that pheromone signature. Try the oils as well. And if possible the scented spray.

Comment

Hi! Female here. It's funny because when I first put on pheromones, that's exactly what I thought. A mix of "minty" and "chemical" is the only way I could describe it too. It's not bad to me though, just very unique and different. I think it's cause it's different and new, it caught my nose and I wanted to identify the smell. I don't find it off putting but it did make me smell and re-smell in an effort to pin down and place what the heck I was smelling.

Maybe try a new scent that she is not familiar with. If she's familiar with it, it's easier for her to tell something is off and different. But with a new scent, the pheromone's scent might mask into it and she'll re-attribute the scent to your new cologne and displace the "candle" notion.

Also something I am trying myself is to buy oil perfume, which will be more potent, but adding perfumer's alcohol to increase the diffusion. Still waiting for the perfumer's alcohol to arrive. It can be shipped by ground only... Can't wait for it to arrive!!!

Anyways goodluck!!! Encouraging to hear your progress

Comment

I am going to say that she is picking up on something, but not sure what. When you first spray, there may be a slight alcohol smell. But that is gone within a couple of minutes. If you are using a cologne, you should not have a problem. If she is lingering around, chances are it is having an impact and she does not know why. I am guess she liked the smell of your candle, and is thinking that it may be the reason she is drawn in. Cut back a bit, 2 mones and see what happens.
        Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Josh, it sounds like you're covering with the cologne after spraying on the pheromones. Try reversing that. Put on the cologne first, let it dry, then apply the pheromones.

You can also apply half the amount of cover cologne on first, then apply the pheromones and let that dry, then cover again with the other half of the cologne. That might sound like a bit of work, but try them and see where that takes you.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed! Pheros 1st. Let dry. Then cover. If you cover too soon, the mones can mingle instead of cover and the smell can be funky...

I spray the mones first (assuming I am at home, and walk around a bit letting them dry. Usually after a shower, I start to get ready so this just takes a minute or two. Then I go back and add the cologne. The chemical smell is just the alcohol, which will diffuse rapidly. Try what Fdesa shared above, and you should be fine.
          Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

I think it can be possible to overdo things. I have had the biggest problem, actually, with the cover being too strong. I had a guy complaining about a strong smell of "powder". He did not link it to me. I am pretty sure it was my use of "Core" which had a too strong and kind of obnoxious cover scent.

I also had a woman once complain of a scent of "sweat and beer" when I was wearing some Pepper Nutmeg Ascend. Once again, though, she did not appear to connect it to me.

I have noticed with the Laid Hair Paste that as its scent wanes a vaguely uriney smell will take over which is not necessarily pleasant in one's hair.
            Bad Wolf

Comment

Some folks have a heightened sense of smell and can more acutely detect phero scents than others. That said, it's not always just enough to go with a basic cologne or cover scent but depending on the product, it might be more prudent to go with a scent that has a bit more complexity. Social blends tend to cover more easily than others. Ascend, for example, is a strong product so I personally, wouldn't use pepper/nutmeg for it. That's a strong scent but not a very complex one so there's a chance that it wouldn't be able to completely cover Ascend's normal scent. As for how to apply pheros/cologne, there seems to be two sides of the topic. Some say "cologne first, pheros second" or "Pheros first, cologne second". I'm in the latter category. Any time I've done scents first, then pheros, I find that the pheros over power the cologne and I can smell the pheros. Frankly, whatever works best for ya. Otherwise, you've had some good results so far. Personally, I'd start off with one mix till you get a handle on things, or find what works best for you. If not, start with a two mix stack. Xist and Cohesion is a very good combo as it has a reset vibe and imprinting effect. Not sure how it works with ex wives but I'm definitely curious to see how it works out for ya

Comment

Do we know for sure that spraying cologne/perfume directly on top of a pheromone application won't interfere with the diffusion? I've heard that the fragrance helps carry the pheromones, but I also thought it was best to apply fragrance to one spot and pheromones to another.

I know we're dealing with molecules here, but I'm worried the fragrance sprayed on top will interfere. Kind of weigh things down.

Now that I wrote that, it seems wrong, but that doesn't mean it is. I'm just trying to deal with this chemical smell from pheromones, but have been reluctant to spray a fragrance right on top.

Comment

Nick I've actually done both and when I sprayed cologne on top, I noticed that the longevity of the pheromones don't last as long. The hits were relatively stronger though so I've always thought that the alcohol in the cologne diffused the mone molecules faster and in a relatively stronger concentration, causing the mones to last shorter. I wouldn't be surprised though if the molecules get weighed down by the heavier base layer components of the cologne and inhibit the rest of the mones from diffusing.

Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                  Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                  Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                  AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                  LAL: Nude Alpha
                  Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Thanks. I'm going to try spraying the fragrance a little closer to the pheromone application, but no overlap.

Comment

I spray cologne on first, let dry down, then apply mone on top. Works very well for me.
                      Ammo:
                      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                      AD: Glace
                      Lovescent: NNPA
                      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

For whatever reason, the smell seems fine to me today. Well, except for the SOB, which I also wore. I put a ring of fragrance around that.

Comment

I'm gonna have to try some of that SOB!
                          Ammo:
                          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB

Comment

Hey Josh, what were the results? Does she still complain of the chemical smell?

Comment

I guarantee you, its the ascend she's smelling. I use axe, bod, or cologne on my clothes to cover tbe scent. Although the times that i dont, ive been told i smell absolutely deloghtful. I also use phero soaps

Comment

Yeah I normally have no smell issues but occasionally acsend with cops bleeds thru my cover scent.
                                Ammo:

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X