yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xist input?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xist input?

I ordered Xist and cohesion, and SteveO generously sent samplers of love boat and evolve as well. Now I'm wondering how to best use these.

The girl that friendzoned me is a close friend. We've known each other for almost a year but have only been close friends since the summer. I asked her out in Feb/March-ish and initially she said yes but ended up cancelling because of personal issues (she may have been just dodging the situation). Over the summer we started hanging out a lot. She was dating this other guy who turned out to be a major jerk and she dumped him. I asked her out again a week or two after that, and she thought about it for a couple days but ended up shooting me down again.

so the plan ive pieced together is something like this:

- keep contact to a minimum for a week or two
    - use xist as often as i can when i expect to hang out with her for more than a few minutes after that buffer week

i also heard somewhere that spraying xist on my pillows when she sleeps over would be good. Since we've been friends for a while, would it take a long time for any effects from xist to show? and any idea on when I might start to use cohesion or love boat?
    Last edited by turgon; 09-30-2014, 05:05 PM.

I am looking forward to see how this works for you because I order some xist this week. I am in the same situation with my best friend as you are and less contact really makes a difference. Now while I am waiting for my xist I limit the contact to what is necessary and only if she contacts me first. I already started to notice she is intrigued so contactless really works. You've got to read some PUA materials as well because I think you have to change yourself too. I mean the pheromones can do the trick but there is more work than just using the pheromones.

Comment

well the situation has changed a bit. we made a bet on school material and she owes me a date. anyone have any suggestions on what to use? we're probably not going out until next weekend so im still planning on keeping contact to a minimum (or at least reduced) until then. and ive stopped doing so much for her, and yesterday she joked that ive become a lot more stubborn.

Comment

Xist alone at 2-3 sprays, or 2x Xist/2x LB. Don't go with too much comfort with the cohesion. Xist alone you won't see anything, necessarily, but her brain will be reassessing your "relationship," in your favor.

Comment

XiSt is a 'unique' product. Although I've not noticed anything special when using it as a standalone, it is the only product that can be combined with almost every pheromone product in the market enhancing the results in that way that the outcome is so powerful that I cannot control (in a good way ).

I have used the XiSt spray version only (30ml). It can be combined with Taboo spray, Evolve spray, SOB spray, Ammo (2x Original/W. Edition, Summer Ed.), Max Attraction (unscented).
          Also with Evolve oil, Domination oil, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, A314 rev.32.

When XiSt spray is combined with oils the outcome is something like magic.... Especially when combined with Evolve and/or Domination oils the results are 'explosive'. Normally, 3 sprays of XiSt from 30 ml, 2 drops of Evolve from 6ml, 2 drops of Domination from 10ml.

Comment

Quick question for you all. Is 2 or 3 sprays of Xist just as effective in imprinting compared to just 1 spray?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X