yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My XS experiences as a caucasian in asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been testing my favourites further,
    i tried to use taboo 3 sp solo,
    3 sp xist and 2 sp taboo for example to really make sure whats my sweet spot
    and still the best combo is 2 sp xist 2 sp taboo.
    I also listen from your advices and have been testing
    cohesion 1 sp
    evolve 1 sp
    And the advices was perfect,
    the comfort from cohesion and the attractiveness from evolve did wonders.
    I dated 3 girls in 3 days
    the first 2 days i get very strong response,
    the girls asked if its ok to lend against my shoulder,
    how nice person i was,
    and how well i looked and dressed to be 50 +
    It feels weird to have dates where d girls do all d kino !
    And d girls r giving compliments !
    I could not do kino, because i just received it, and it was not also needed.
    Both girls went all d way,
    and both of them was more wet then normal
    girl 3 on third day, i loosed because i decided to try to date another girl,
    when i told her i had to go she acted little weird and in disbelief,
    my feeling tells me that she was also hooked.
    I will continue to try evolve cohesion and try
    2 sp cohesion
    1 sp evolve
    to see if i get even better effect and results.
    I use taboo xist for daygame and cohesion evolve for dating.
    and i will also try how does evolve cohesion work in daygame.
    and taboo xist for dating...
    I feel that both taboo and evolve works rather quick,
    and xist cohesion are slow action,
    so its interesting to find out the optimal combo.
    I also tried
    cohesion, xist, evolve and taboo all 1 sp but no obvious ioi
    My goal is also a combo or stand alone that goes all d way from,
    pu, attraction, attention, seduction, until d big final....
    My pheromones from Pheromonexs : Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Odyssey, Impact, Exotica, Flirt, Vibe, Xist 10 ml
    Taboo 30 ml
    SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice

Tried new combo today : 2 sp xist behind ears 2 sp taboo side of adams apple 4 dr cohesion wrists + inside elbow 2 sp crush near wrists (near oil) Attracts from 12 up to 30 yo Girls flirty, not intimidated, playfull, shows eye contact, obvious smiles Self effect i feel younger, more confident, more attrative, upbeat, also more Confident in that the mones works in my favor, stimulated by the attration from Young girls, the girls i noted was all 9 up to 10 very cute and beautiful Made my day Even if only flirt nothing happened
    My pheromones from Pheromonexs : Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Odyssey, Impact, Exotica, Flirt, Vibe, Xist 10 ml
    Taboo 30 ml
    SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

Hi! Is this thread still alive? New member here!

BTW, I'm Filipino. Just interested in learning mixes to attract girls here. I've only tested 2 products so far (shipping is too expensive), TUTH and Ammo from Androtics. Plan to buy Xist and Taboo/Love Boat soon.
      Last edited by ZedRax; 01-04-2017, 02:20 AM.

Comment

I find it difficult to fathom there can ever be a pheromone for Asian women. An asian womanot, for instance in the usa will have an entirely different upbringing. From an Asian woman in China, Thailand or india.

Asian women from developing countries would look for status. Whereas from the USA she may not care about status.

Apologies if it appears like I am hijacking this thread . The question came up in my head as I was reading this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
          Asian women from developing countries would look for status. Whereas from the USA she may not care about status.
          I agree, with that sentence. Or even more than status, if mention Philippines pheromones will make little effect, money will do the task better...
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X