yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My XS experiences as a caucasian in asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My XS experiences as a caucasian in asia

Hi,
    a short background about myself.
    Im a caucasian man, 55 yo, now living in Philippines
    I started to use XS products in June and im still learning and experience success and fail and od
    Grateful if anyone have suggestions and or experience from living in Asia.
    My goal is to find the best product or combination, and dosage for ioi or ioc
    I want to observe being open and positive and approachable, but i cant close as of now since i already have gf

My weapons are all XS products:
    bliss, ascend, cohesion, evolve, xist, odyssey, taboo, 128 impact, exotica
    small bottle tester with sob
    and now enpty tester of love boat
    I will comment the products and combos that give ioi or ioc

2 sp taboo alone small ioi

2 sp Taboo 2 sp Xist 2 sp
    very obvious ioi

2 sp Taboo 2 sp Xist 2 sp Cohesion
    obvious ioi

2 sp exotica 2 sp Cohesion
    some ioi
    obvious showing of respect

My best combo as of now is 2 Taboo 2 Xist
    My experience is that when 2 Taboo and 2 Xist generates ioi its very obvious
    but I also notice totall lack of ioi many days even when i use same preparation same cleaning of apps and also days between phero days
    Im hoping to find more continious iois to avoid days of no ioi to have more syeady results
    Anyone have suggestions advice what to do ?

I forget to mention that the day AFTER i used 2 sp Odyssey i noticed a very obvious ioi
    But im not sure if that was from Odyssey since onoy 1 ioi but very obvious
    What do You think ?
    Last edited by 2000GT; 08-04-2014, 12:30 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    My pheromones from Pheromonexs : Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Odyssey, Impact, Exotica, Flirt, Vibe, Xist 10 ml
    Taboo 30 ml
    SOB, Loveboat test

Originally posted by XSinASIA
    I will comment the products and combos that give ioi or ioc

2 sp taboo alone small ioi

2 sp Taboo 2 sp Xist 2 sp
    very obvious ioi

2 sp Taboo 2 sp Xist 2 sp Cohesion
    obvious ioi

2 sp exotica 2 sp Cohesion
    some ioi
    obvious showing of respect

As I can see, from your 'weaponry' (bliss, ascend, cohesion, evolve, xist, odyssey, taboo, 128 impact, exotica, small bottle tester with sob), you ignore Evolve & Ascend in your combinations. Try Evolve & XiSt, Evolve & Cohesion, Evolve & Ascend, Evolve & Taboo & XiSt and compare them with what you have seen until now.... Just give some time for Evolve to work!! I will not 'recommend' any dosage because I use heavy amounts of -none without any headaches.....
    Last edited by Panikos; 08-04-2014, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Hi,
      thanks for your answer i have tried ascend but only a few times
      the same with evolve since evolve changes i did combine in like you suggested
      i have no problems with self effects but i feel the need to be careful since most filipina are very shy and reserved but the firts 2 hours with evolve are good when evolve show its social effects
      I also tried
      2 sp taboo
      2 sp exotica
      and 2 sp xs 128 impact
      the result was ioi from older asian women but after 2 hours young girls showed a few ioi
      i feel i must be very careful w evolve and xs impact
      im also careful with cohesion it seems to lower the effect from for example taboo
      bliss dont see any effects is like filipino people are already positive and happy so it makes no changes

Bdw...
      since xs 128 impact is still under observation so anyone know what are the ingredients and how many sprays are recomended ?
      And anyone know what more products have the same new technology as xs 128 ?
      I ordered my products end of may this year so what products had new technology then ?
      Last edited by 2000GT; 08-04-2014, 12:29 PM. Reason: Merged posts
      My pheromones from Pheromonexs : Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Odyssey, Impact, Exotica, Flirt, Vibe, Xist 10 ml
      Taboo 30 ml
      SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

Well, impact has a few molecules in it but it is high none. 1-2 sprays should be more than enough but it does help to do some testing with it first to find what works best for you. We're also looking for solo reports on it first if we're to move it into production as a regular product. I like it, it's quite fun to use and you definitely see hits. Another thing I would look into using is exotica. I've not used it very much but I'm starting to see more and more positive effects with it when hanging around Asian women. Thankfully, there are a lot of Asian women at my badminton group so it's a great place to test out Asian based products

Comment

Yes,
          asians are my number 1 !
          Many comment that asian young girls dont like none so im careful.
          I try to use impact just to be noticed, i dont know but maybe thats the only product i have thats told to have the new technology
          I use evolve 1 sp but mostly for initial attraction and for its social
          I was near to give up with Exotica , but im starting to learn it
          I can recomend to use
          2 sp xist sides of neck
          2 sp taboo behind ears
          that gave me most ioi and also most obvious ioi
          I never could imagine how hard it is to find the perfect mix and dosage
          We are discussing xs products but i really want to try k2k v1 and glace
          and maybe also core because of the many reviews about them that are positive

I forget to mention that i had obvious higher status when i used 2 sp exotica
          and that attracted the girls
          For me living in asia i hope that exotica will be more developed and maybe can be used as a stand alone for asian girls it has the status but i feel its lacking attraction
          Last edited by 2000GT; 08-04-2014, 12:28 PM.
          Taboo 30 ml
          SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

Exotica is particularly useful when dealing with Asian women as they respond better to men of status than sexual aggression (none signatures). I've gotten some interesting results wearing exotica but it takes a bit to get the hang of it. I'd definitely make that a staple mix with the women over there. Exotica and maybe taboo, or a small dosage of Evolve might help give the status plus attraction. Never used those two together so I can't say for certain. Also, not sure if you've noticed, but each post has an "edit" feature to allow for after thoughts and additions to a post. It makes it easier to read versus multiple posts. If you have any questions about forum functions, let me or Idle know as well and we'll be happy to help out

Comment

Thank you i did not know that i will learn to use edit function

Taboo is my favourite
              Xist number 2
              Exotica number 3
              so if possible i want to experiment w the 3 of them together
              Good w that combo ?

Thanks 2000 GT for your advices
              Taboo 30 ml
              SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

Have you try exotica + taboo without XS128? I have a lot of flirts and IoIs wearing those two together. 2 sprays each is the maximum dose, although I usually go with 2 sp exotica and 1 sp taboo. A lot of hits came from women age 30's. I have to stop wearing that combo in my office because I don't want to attract certain "unnecessary attention" from female co-workers. If you know what I mean
                My pheromones Collections:

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.
                Pheromone XS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
                HAX: Wingman Black, Element X, Holy Grail
                Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan
                Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man.
                Love scent: NPA
                Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Comment

Thanks Kutu
                  I will try that asap
                  i usually use 2 taboo
                  and exotica also 2 sp
                  My experience is that my pheros will either be w no ioi or obvious ioi im hoping to find a mix that feels more permanent for use 3 or 4 days a week
                  for example i had 2 taboo
                  and 2 xist and get 3 obvious ioi in 1 hour
                  next 2 days i used same mix and nothing happened at all
                  Taboo 30 ml
                  SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

Originally posted by XSinASIA View Post

My experience is that when 2 Taboo and 2 Xist generates ioi its very obvious but I also notice totall lack of ioi many days even when i use same preparation same cleaning of apps and also days between phero days. Im hoping to find more continious iois to avoid days of no ioi to have more syeady results. Anyone have suggestions advice what to do ?

I forget to mention that the day AFTER i used 2 sp Odyssey i noticed a very obvious ioi But im not sure if that was from Odyssey since onoy 1 ioi but very obvious What do You think ?
                    Nice report!

What are the age ranges this combo generates the iois from, X?

Sounds like a POSSIBLE BUILD UP. On your good days, ENJOY! The NEXT DAY, use only Xist, and see if that works for you. If it does work, your skin is holding on to your mones, and BUILD UP is the issue.

I have developed a serious MENTAL TASTE for Asians. Keep testing! And keep reporting! Please.

And remember, it's ALL ABOUT TESTING, and HAVING FUN while doing so!!!

Comment

Thanks MM
                      I observe ioi from young girls, but of course my targets are from 18 +
                      Another positive thing is that only the most cute girls show ioi, because they have more confidence
                      Yes i tried different steps to clean my apps so far i used soap only not easy to find chemicals in philippines
                      I live in phils so my taste is obvious
                      Taboo 30 ml
                      SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

Here's the thing about Impact: It's very heavy none but also carries a few other molecules that help increase attention, hence why you're seeing more obvious hits with impact. for Asians, it's a bit of a double edged sword because they don't usually respond well to none, yet you're still seeing increased attention. I would suggest trying out a combo of Taboo and Exotica. You get the respect and attention from exotica and the sexual edge from Taboo. You could also do a 2:1 of Exotica to evolve but I'm going off of personal theoretical advice. I've never used that combo before. Another possibility is adding in a small amount of XSR32. That has focus enhancing properties. Might help make the hits a bit more noticeable.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                          Here's the thing about Impact: It's very heavy none but also carries a few other molecules that help increase attention, hence why you're seeing more obvious hits with impact. for Asians, it's a bit of a double edged sword because they don't usually respond well to none, yet you're still seeing increased attention. I would suggest trying out a combo of Taboo and Exotica. You get the respect and attention from exotica and the sexual edge from Taboo. You could also do a 2:1 of Exotica to evolve but I'm going off of personal theoretical advice. I've never used that combo before. Another possibility is adding in a small amount of XSR32. That has focus enhancing properties. Might help make the hits a bit more noticeable.
                          I am completely agree. As mentioned before, Asian women are very much status influenced rather than sexual influenced. That being said, it doesn't mean that androstenone and other heavy sexual mones won't work for asian women. It's just in early introduction stage, they usually responds very well to status mones rather than sexual mones.

I have an experience that i want to share you. I gave my sample of evolve to my cousin and he really thankful to me because that mones is making his girlfriend doesn't want to leave him and very much sexually obsessed wth him. Two months later they are engaged. So based from that experience, I think androstenone and other sexual mones will work much better if you are already in relationship. That's my two cents. Hopefully this helps.
                          My pheromones Collections:

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1.
                          Pheromone XS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
                          HAX: Wingman Black, Element X, Holy Grail
                          Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan
                          Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man.
                          Love scent: NPA
                          Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.

Comment

Thanks 2000GT
                            I will try that combo
                            I have tried exotica 2 sp before and noticed obvious respect
                            Also taboo 2 sp i noticed ioi attraction
                            but i have not yet put them together
                            Like you write xs128 impa creates attention but not attraction for filipinas
                            It seems half sp xs128 is good it gives attention but not so much strong that it become negative
                            Idont yet have xr32 i also dont have Connection that maybe whould be good for filipina

Any suggestion about cleaning the apps ?
                            I dont have hunters soap nor witch .... i dont remember exact name ?
                            Any product thats good for removal of phero but more common ?
                            Taboo 30 ml
                            SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

You're thinking of Witch Hazel. Hydrogen Peroxide works as well. Personally, what I do is a strong cleansing soap and one of those puffy shower gel things that the ladies use. As odd as it sounds, it's quite good for scrubbing the crap out of the app points, also a loofah. I know it sounds dainty and feminine but aside from using a brillo pad (which I don't recommend), these are the best options I can think of. I do this and I've yet to see any OD from none build up.

Socials and status enhancers are supposed to work quite nicely with Asians. Only recently, have I had a chance to really work with Asians so I'm still learning as I go.

Comment

Thanks for your advice 2000 GT,
                                I tried to clean as much as possible today, but just w soap, i will just clean a few days and take a short break from mones
                                I have read that the nones are more heavy and more hard to clean, but since im only around asians so i use very little none
                                I have not used SOB at all
                                impact 128 i will either not use or half spray only
                                Evolve the same half spray or without
                                I feel exotica give a better kind of status then ascend
                                taboo feels ioi generator little sexy but not sexual
                                but im not sure what is the best social to use ?
                                Taboo 30 ml
                                SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

I used Odyssey for the self effects it gave me,
                                  one day, when i did not have any pheromones i noticed only one ioi, but it was very obvious, the day before i was wearing odyssey, so i wanted to test if it was just a coincidence or from my phero
                                  So i sprayed 2 sp Odyssey behind my ears and i had many iois, the following days i used odyssey alone and everyday to my surprise i had obvious iois.
                                  when wearing other phero some days i did not have any ioi but wearing odyssey i have daily ioi, but also observe that the ioi are obvious but most times it will not be obvious flirting
                                  I have tried to use Odyssey in combination w taboo and or exotica but every time i try to combine the ioi gets lesser like an od.
                                  I will try Odyssey with Xist to see if that can enhance the effect from Odyssey
                                  Anyone that have any suggestions how to make more effective blend ?
                                  I also started to think about starting to make my own mix using Odyssey as a base
                                  Not sure if that gets to complicated
                                  Taboo 30 ml
                                  SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

• kutu53
                                    kutu53 commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    So, if you compared Stand alone odyssey to your Xsist + taboo combo, which one is best?

Last edited by XSinASIA; 08-31-2014, 06:42 AM.
                                  Taboo 30 ml
                                  SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

• kutu53
                                    kutu53 commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    One quick question, have you tried more than 2 sprays of odyssey?
                                    Last edited by kutu53; 08-31-2014, 10:54 PM.

Not yet i will try next time with 3 sp of Odyssey
                                  I think no problem with od, but odyssey has a strong smell so i want to avoid to be " the perfume man "
                                  Taboo 30 ml
                                  SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

I tried today with odyssey 3 sp
                                    2 behind ears and 1 to wrists
                                    i get very obvious ioi outdoors,
                                    when inside i get a few helloes in a friendly non flirting way
                                    My observation was that 3 sp did not create ghost effect, but indoors it seems to much, some girls give small ioi and then looked down direct, they behaved shy, but i saw many girls steeling glances and when i looked at them they looked away
                                    my conclusion is 3 sp seems very good outdoors
                                    when inside 2 sp is my sweetspot
                                    important to mention that i only have tried 3 sp one day so results are preliminary
                                    Taboo 30 ml
                                    SOB, Loveboat test

Comment

• kutu53
                                      kutu53 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Nice! Keep up the good work. Try mixing Odyssey with other products.

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X