yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Testosterone with pheromones question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone with pheromones question

Hello,

I am curious to know more about how can testosterone products like taurine for example , can modify our pheromones levels , maybe it make you mor intimidating or ''alpha '' status ? or what king of effects can have on our signature ? I am trying to find some information on that because I know that taurine produce Testosterone when is taked and I am a little bit scared to upping my level of testosterone can produce negative effects when using pheromones ,like for example too much intimidation . My natural signature is good normally without testosterone supps,so i don't want to alterate this change too much . If someone know more about this ,I would love to hear more . Any tips or opinions/info are welcome . Thank you in advance

Whoa, I had no idea about this. Thanks for sharing. I didn't know taurine can boost testosterone.

I will say that, as someone who regularly does blood tests every few months to monitor their health, I have noticed when my testosterone levels are higher, that I need less pheromones. I don't know what the perfect balance is, because it fluctuates. But I tend to go light on sprays and if I need more I add more. I used to use a lot and do lots of combos, but now I use products standalone first to figure out how much I need by themselves, and then layer them or increase sprays. The smaller bottles are great for that. I even like sometimes keeping the tiny sample bottles and carrying them in my pocket.

Comment

The two that come to mind; staple products: Ascend and SOB. I have given one of my friends who usually doesn't have high testosterone and he begun working out 7 months ago, and maaan did he change! Now that hes at your level of stability it sounds like I gave him some P131 and SOB. People seems to not feel intimidated. So just try it, you can;t really mess up anything without trial and error. Also try to wear a cover scent that says refined, or sticking clear I'd say of "sporty" colognes since you already have that sporty natural signature you don't need to amplify it even more.
      : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

P131???

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X