yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Testosterone with pheromones question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone with pheromones question

Hello,

I am curious to know more about how can testosterone products like taurine for example , can modify our pheromones levels , maybe it make you mor intimidating or ''alpha '' status ? or what king of effects can have on our signature ? I am trying to find some information on that because I know that taurine produce Testosterone when is taked and I am a little bit scared to upping my level of testosterone can produce negative effects when using pheromones ,like for example too much intimidation . My natural signature is good normally without testosterone supps,so i don't want to alterate this change too much . If someone know more about this ,I would love to hear more . Any tips or opinions/info are welcome . Thank you in advance

Whoa, I had no idea about this. Thanks for sharing. I didn't know taurine can boost testosterone.

I will say that, as someone who regularly does blood tests every few months to monitor their health, I have noticed when my testosterone levels are higher, that I need less pheromones. I don't know what the perfect balance is, because it fluctuates. But I tend to go light on sprays and if I need more I add more. I used to use a lot and do lots of combos, but now I use products standalone first to figure out how much I need by themselves, and then layer them or increase sprays. The smaller bottles are great for that. I even like sometimes keeping the tiny sample bottles and carrying them in my pocket.

Comment

The two that come to mind; staple products: Ascend and SOB. I have given one of my friends who usually doesn't have high testosterone and he begun working out 7 months ago, and maaan did he change! Now that hes at your level of stability it sounds like I gave him some P131 and SOB. People seems to not feel intimidated. So just try it, you can;t really mess up anything without trial and error. Also try to wear a cover scent that says refined, or sticking clear I'd say of "sporty" colognes since you already have that sporty natural signature you don't need to amplify it even more.
      : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

P131???

My Current Inventory

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X