yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A good mix for picking up girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Yeah, On me it's hit-and miss but when it works I really like it. I liked it enough that I bought the big bottle. For me it works when I am around higher-status people like doctors and lawyers. If I'm just around regular people or maybe the same status I have days it doesn't seem to do anything. I Don't hang out with the upper middle class enough to really analyze how and why it's working on me the way it does.

I haven't used it much post-pandemic and lean towards Mascot which is a sort of tweaked celebrity. Mascot has a bit of a loveboat feel but higher energy and youthfulness, more playful than loving and kind but it still has a really friendly thing going on but I would say its more playful than Celebrity or loveboat.
    I just got some barely legal, in my city the university and college girls take over downtown and push out the older women, so might as well target them. I will be doing the 1 Taboo 2 XIST and 1 love boat combo. I also got some barely legal. What kind of combos can I do with that one? Does it do well by itself as well?

Comment

you'll have to do your own testing. I've barely used it

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        you'll have to do your own testing. I've barely used it
        Yep, will try barely legal by itself first, add the xist later

Comment

See if adding Xist affects age range while you are at it.

Comment

Originally posted by buttmunchpapa View Post

You nailed it. Taboo and Xist work great for me as does adding a drop of Copulins or even just Taboo solo. BL seems better for day game, but haven’t tried it in club much.

Bad Wolf is interesting but I’m not fully convinced it’s doing much for me yet.

i intend to try cohesion solo to the club next.
            I tried 1 TABOO and 2 XIST sprays many times now, all i get is dudes wanting to talk to me, Even some gay men. Not really anything from the women. Any insight on what I am doing wrong?

Comment

Perhaps your attitude or body language is coming off as interested to everyone", I myself have a flamboyant side, with a higher voice but that does not mean anything if you set your foot down on a target. I'm in the entertainment field and I have tried things like a spray of Sob along with what your using for some socials and escalation. (I only spray it after I get into a group I like, while i am away in the restroom) It does steer people in the right direction and the guys sometimes keep a distance 7/10 times while the ladies come a little closer.
              : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Men also have to be the ones to approach the ladies. Very few of these will pull in ladies into making first contact. A few will pull them in closer but we are the ones that have to initiate and usually, we have to take the risk of escalation as well.

Comment

I went with 1 evolve and 2 xist tonight, got 2 women just starring at me, one was a very hot 23 year old blonde bar tender, her look was deep with a look of seriousness and urgency, if that makes since, i caught her looking and smile at her. Didn't have any male interactions, which is great, i like this one.

Comment

I did the 1 evolve spray and 2 xist again. Went to a bar, not many people there so nothing interesting happened, went to the other one, had some people. I was sitting at the bar and this girl came up and started talking to me. Things went well, looks like this is the combo I was looking for. I will try it again tomorrow and report back.

Comment

Xist best prodoct

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X