yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A good mix for picking up girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good mix for picking up girls

What is a good mix that is not overly sexual, but is good for opening up women and getting there contact information, something that is sexy, social and flirty. Any ideas for bar or club setting? Thanks.

-MRSNAKE

I found a few. Taboo or barely legal on its own or mix with xist. I heard Steveo likes 1 spray of taboo and 2 xists. Any other information would be appreciated.

Comment

Muestereate could you give any insight here?

Comment

I don't do bar nightclub settings, But if find the blends marked as playful better than the ones marked as social. Loveboat is my standby. I usually wear a drop or two of xist as well but I also like LAL's Nude and voodoo for a faster harder imprint. a good combo for me is 2 xist on the neck, 2 loveboat on the forearms and 2 taboo on wrists. I follow this up with 3 to 5 sprays Xerjoff 40 knots around the chest arms and clothes with 2 sprays Al Haramain Neroli Canvas around the beltline and below. I change it up to fit my mood, This has been working well for me this last year post-pandemic. I feel like Casanova if you've ever studied him. He wasn't alpha but appealed to women's fantasies.

In general, I found that post-pandemic I had to dial down alpha pheromones and masculine fragrances. Ambroxan heavy fragrances, spicy or powdered are something that girls want to be near, Spicy is still good. I have had good luck with Dior Oud Ispahan with imprinters and they like to get close to that too.

Prior to that my more alpha stuff was 2 drops API and one drop of women's Fantasy below the Adams apple. Chatty but status. I usually wore this with Masculine colognes, Fahrenheit by Dior or Dole Gabanna Light blue intense for daytime. Fahrenheit is definitely an older fragrance that still works with older gals, leather and gasoline, think Biker or gearhead. Chick don't mind a guy competent with a wrench. I find many have a fear of breakdowns and then there's some that just get off on going fast and the vibration of a big motor.

I am also a neno whore. Straight Neno, Mascot over celerity and I prefer crush to cohesion. Or neno with some putatives. On the other side Brute will initiate conversations but they are confrontational and you have to be man enough to bring them down. Its been a long time since I wore that one but it and SOB and LAL Bad Wolf are a whole different style of attention. Perhaps SOB or Brute for the bar scene. I don't know what kind of personality you want to project but those need some more testosterone than an old guy like me carries behind the mone signature most days.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
          I found a few. Taboo or barely legal on its own or mix with xist. I heard Steveo likes 1 spray of taboo and 2 xists. Any other information would be appreciated.
          You nailed it. Taboo and Xist work great for me as does adding a drop of Copulins or even just Taboo solo. BL seems better for day game, but haven’t tried it in club much.

Bad Wolf is interesting but I’m not fully convinced it’s doing much for me yet.

i intend to try cohesion solo to the club next.

Comment

Thanks for the tips, i have a few testers of taboo, so i put 2 sprays of taboo and 2 sprays of non tester xist. Went to the bar, bar tender who was a cute female, kept eyeing me and smiling, some dude offered me his chicken wings outta no where and started a convo. Went outside for a cigar and the bouncer also started a convo. I gave him business advice and encouragement. He was happy we met, told me his life stories, future plan. Differently a interesting combo. Felt more boundable and more aware; but still didn't translate to numbers or sex, it was a slow night at the pool hall, bar. Ill try again today.

Comment

Originally posted by buttmunchpapa View Post

You nailed it. Taboo and Xist work great for me as does adding a drop of Copulins or even just Taboo solo. BL seems better for day game, but haven’t tried it in club much.

Bad Wolf is interesting but I’m not fully convinced it’s doing much for me yet.

i intend to try cohesion solo to the club next.
              Could you tell me what the copulins do ?

Comment

Sexual arousal with status, as far as I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by buttmunchpapa View Post
                  Sexual arousal with status, as far as I can tell.
                  Can I get the spray or just Oil based?

Comment

By accident i put on 2 sprays of Taboo last night, not one. Is that ok or is that OD? I had 2 shots of Xist also.

Comment

I do two and two quite often. How did it feel?

Comment

I felt pretty social, the conversations kept sparking up. Didn't feel any better than the time i worse 1 spray of taboo though, felt the same. I will try 2 sprays of Taboo again tonight, but being not Friday or Saturday, I don't expect too much.

Comment

Truth be told I as I have mentioned I wear taboo on my forearms and crook of the elbow but I very often stay with one taboo because thats enough for it to do what taboo does. But on the other arm, I wear one spray of loveboat and I'm not afraid to wear a second loveboat on my chest instead of a second spray of taboo.. Xist and loveboat was my first combination but it wasn't until someone mentioned wearing a bit of taboo with them that women started to actually be drawn in. I use the second spray of taboo when I anticipate needing a bit more range or cooler temps, slower air circulation or physical movement through a room.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            Truth be told I as I have mentioned I wear taboo on my forearms and crook of the elbow but I very often stay with one taboo because thats enough for it to do what taboo does. But on the other arm, I wear one spray of loveboat and I'm not afraid to wear a second loveboat on my chest instead of a second spray of taboo.. Xist and loveboat was my first combination but it wasn't until someone mentioned wearing a bit of taboo with them that women started to actually be drawn in. I use the second spray of taboo when I anticipate needing a bit more range or cooler temps, slower air circulation or physical movement through a room.
                            What can you tell me about loveboat? How many sprays each of Xist, Loveboat and Taboo?

Comment

2x,1,t,1l is penty for me thugh others go 2,2,2,

Loveboat gives me a sort of love for everybody, just general kindness, and fondness. After a relatively short exposure, other people start acting kinder. It can generate sexual innuendo fairly easily. Nice for flirting and getting to know someone. It can get romantic more so than sexual. It has more range than xist alone, not extreme but it will hit across large tables, etc.

If you are going to be around guys, the A1 in taboo enhances male cooperation. generally, A1 does that and counterintuitively it enhances cooperation and generosity with guys with higher testosterone levels. Its primary drivers are dheas and androsterone sulfates, both sulfates.

Watch Loveboat and Xist around gay or Bi guys unless you are looking for that. It can send that, "Did we just have a moment" signal to people with gaydar. It does not pick up guys at all but gay people can pick up on kindness and compassion etc and read it incorrectly. It's not been any problem though because those same people can read the opposite response just as fast. I've only had that happen twice but it doesn't happen with Xist alone or the taboo combo. I have had great team collaborations with the 2,1,1, and with other guys especially. the 2,2,2 kinda pushes guys away, too strong,2,1,1 with the ladies is a "different" sort of teamwork.

All three are great products that combo well with other things. I usually use the sprays except for Xist which I like the oil for its subtlety, slow speed, and depth.

Comment

2x,1,t,1l is penty for me thugh others go 2,2,2,

Loveboat gives me a sort of love for everybody, just general kindness, and fondness. After a relatively short exposure, other people start acting kinder. It can generate sexual innuendo fairly easily. Nice for flirting and getting to know someone. It can get romantic more so than sexual. It has more range than xist alone, not extreme but it will hit across large tables, etc.

If you are going to be around guys, the A1 in taboo enhances male cooperation. generally, A1 does that and counterintuitively it enhances cooperation and generosity with guys with higher testosterone levels. Its primary drivers are dheas and androsterone sulfates, both sulfates.

Watch Loveboat and Xist around gay or Bi guys unless you are looking for that. It can send that, "Did we just have a moment" signal to people with gaydar. It does not pick up guys at all but gay people can pick up on kindness and compassion etc and read it incorrectly. It's not been any problem though because those same people can read the opposite response just as fast. I've only had that happen twice but it doesn't happen with Xist alone or the taboo combo. I have had great team collaborations with the 2,1,1, and with other guys especially. the 2,2,2 kinda pushes guys away, too strong,2,1,1 with the ladies is a "different" sort of teamwork.

All three are great products that combo well with other things. I usually use the sprays except for Xist which I like the oil for its subtlety, slow speed, and depth.
                                Great summary, I have had those experiences with normally guys wanting to talk and be friends, i have also had quite the fair amount of gay encounters at bars while wearing the TABOO and XIST combo recently. So you nailed it there. I will have to keep an eye out on that.

Comment

I did make a mistake, I was having problems with editing, while I was trying to fix it I moved a sentence out of context.

Its primary drivers are dheas and androsterone sulfates, both sulfates.
                                  I had put that sentence in a paragraph talking about Taboo. It was supposed to be at the end of the first paragraph. Loveboat and not Taboo's primary drivers are the sulfates.

(Loveboat) Its primary drivers are dheas and androsterone sulfates, both sulfates.

Comment

That's interesting about Taboo. I had just noticed I was getting along easier and had called it cooperation because that was the context. I like stuff that helps cooperation between people. When I first started I wore to many high doses of alphas, made some enemies, and then patched them back up. That took way more work than screwing those relationships up did so I learned to appreciate blends like Ascend, Taboo, InBetween etc,

Comment

I did make a mistake, I was having problems with editing, while I was trying to fix it I moved a sentence out of context.

I had put that sentence in a paragraph talking about Taboo. It was supposed to be at the end of the first paragraph. Loveboat and not Taboo's primary drivers are the sulfates.

(Loveboat) Its primary drivers are dheas and androsterone sulfates, both sulfates.
                                      Do you have any experiences with celebrity?

Comment

Yeah, On me it's hit-and miss but when it works I really like it. I liked it enough that I bought the big bottle. For me it works when I am around higher-status people like doctors and lawyers. If I'm just around regular people or maybe the same status I have days it doesn't seem to do anything. I Don't hang out with the upper middle class enough to really analyze how and why it's working on me the way it does.

I haven't used it much post-pandemic and lean towards Mascot which is a sort of tweaked celebrity. Mascot has a bit of a loveboat feel but higher energy and youthfulness, more playful than loving and kind but it still has a really friendly thing going on but I would say its more playful than Celebrity or loveboat.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X