yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS Combo to seal the deal, advice welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Combo to seal the deal, advice welcome

I'm a returning long time user (started ~12 years ago) of mones but was using a previous company before. New to XS and love the Reviews of Steve's products.

I have been seeing this woman for just under 2 months now. Next week will mark 2 months from first date. For each date I have been using 2-3 sprays of P75 applied to the chest and it seems to have worked really well up to this point.

She is newly divorced (going on 8 months), and had to call it quits after our 5th date due to something in the divorce, I'm assuming related to an ugly custody battle. 2 weeks later we hung out just as friends and went on a non date to go bowling, with her best friend joining us. We had talked about how I can be just her friend while she works thru this. She hasn't given a lot of details on what she's going thru other than she thinks it wouldn't be fair to involve me and it would drive us apart.

A week after this her and I go axe throwing for what I thought was another non date since she said she can't date right now. She corrected me and said it was a date even though she can't date, but she enjoys spending time with me too much and can't say no when I invite her out. She also said a few other things along the lines of she really can't date me but really wants to. This night ended really well with us both drinking more than normal and ending with a home run. This all happened Wednesday of last week.

the new revelations from this last non date turned date is that it's not that she isn't emotionally available, not that she isn't mentally capable, and not that she doesn't want to. she isn't getting back with him either. So the only thing I can think the issue would be is lack of time seeing each other, not meeting her daughter, not staying over at her place. All of which I'm perfectly ok with.

I am trying to secure a date for this week, either Tuesday or Thursday evening. And we have one date planned for Monday of next week. My plan if she agrees to Tuesday (tomorrow) is to add P83 to the mix to try and get her to open up more and break down the barrier of "I can't date" excuse she gives without giving a real explanation.

My first order of XS should be arriving Wednesday. So if she agrees to Thursday instead, I have the chance to use the new mones instead of my dwindling existing supply. And I still have Monday of next week.

my order from XS:
    - Love Boat
    - Bliss
    - Boyfriend
    - Evolve
    - Ascend
    - Cohesion

remaining inventory I have in my arsenal:
    - P74
    - P75
    - P83
    - P91
    - P102
    - TAA
    - TAC
    - TAK

for the goals of her letting her guard down so we can work thru the logistics of making a relationship work, and helping push her over the edge for wanting a relationship, what would you guys recommend? She already said more than once that she really likes me, enjoys spending time with me, and we have already gotten to sex. All of that is great and working well. She just needs that extra push for what she admitted while intoxicated that she does want but thinks she can't have: a relationship.

my first plan was bliss + cohesion + evolve based on Reviews from other users. And maybe mixing one spray of p83 in with this. After reading on this form, I'm considering adding Boyfriend to the mix, or maybe replacing Bliss with Boyfriend. I don't want to bomb her with too much.

any and all advice welcome! Thanks in advance

I'm surprised to not see connections in your list since you are looking for open communication. But You have some other stuff. Xist is obviously missing but Boyfriend might fill that position for you.

It's hard to say what's holding her up But I'm guessing having a public relationship will arouse jealousies and conflicts with her ex as well as custody issues. That stuff may indeed best be served by time, patience and a lowish profile. Not all women want to remarry after a divorce, not all kids are anxious for a new father.

Perhaps morep74, She's talking to you but you need to listen, "closely" Loveboat helps me with this also, cohesion may fit as might taboo.. She may just want to wait a year so as to not look reboundish or promiscuous to friends and family. It's more of a stigma to women than it is to guys. As a man part of what you guard is her reputation. People grieve a divorce similar to a death. Emotional process take time but there are also social stigmas attached to new relationships too soon. Social Stigmas are a cultural issue. Emotional processing is more likely related to how her significant people in her family of origin/mentors etc. processed grief and divorce.

Say you get to a year and no sudden movement either way. Then I would order some Xist to imprint then withdraw to make "absence makes the heart grow fonder" effect. Stretch out your contacts but then occasionally come in with Ascend to increase your value. It will naturally give you a sort of high value aloofness and the decreasing contact might signal to her that she has a high value man, that she can't get off her mind, slipping through her fingers. If her need to mourn or grieve the previous marriage allows her, only then might she wish to "seal the deal" and of course you need to be ready too. The whole deal, kids husband emotional baggage, warts and all so she's sure she's not repeating a mistake. When you get there, there are probably a few mones that may increase her anxiety about you leaving but only at the right time.

Sometimes people have to chose the lesser of two fears. Stuff that withdraws empathy instead of encouraging it may have a "brief use". Women are often drawn to men that don't give a #$%^ about them but that s old as the hills pickup theory for short term relationships. Stuff like SOB come to mind but I'm also thinking other stuff with allo-thdoc which is in Bliss by the way. In light qualities its much fun, more and I personally feel some anxiousness that might be able to be used strategically right time, right place.

Long game, good luck. Doesn't sound like your in a terrible place considering the timing.
    Last edited by Muestereate; 07-18-2022, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      I'm surprised to not see connections in your list since you are looking for open communication. But You have some other stuff.
      Connections should have made it to my list. I made a late night impulsive first time purchase. I will have to add it to the list for second order.

Comment

Assuming your new batch is all sprays:
        I’d go for a 4 mone combo with:

Evolve x 1
        Ascend x 2
        Boyfriend x 2
        Bliss x 2

Now I can’t guarantee this will make her want to commit, but I did get an offer for a second date after using this combo by a girl who made it transparent she was only in town for a week & that nothing further would come of our meet-up, so, take this with a grain of consideration.

Ditch P74, get P96/P86. We’re playing for keeps.

Comment

Wow, this is some masterful advice above - C-west and Muestereate, you both certainly know your mones!!

Comment

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it, if what you’re doing is working then keep at it. Chose love boat to create a safe space where she wont feel judge to reveal why she’s all “can’t date.” Boyfriend has bonding pheromones like b-nol so that’s another way to go. ALL THAT SAID, keep using P75. That’s the base that’s working for you, don’t change a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by drlove View Post
              Wow, this is some masterful advice above - C-west and Muestereate, you both certainly know your mones!!
              A master! Oh behaveeeee 😉

So great to get kudos from a pro! Muestereate’s the master of mones, I’m just a history major with the XS forum haha. Read up on all the greats. Privilege to hear from you Dr. Love!

Comment

Originally posted by C-west View Post
                Assuming your new batch is all sprays:
                I’d go for a 4 mone combo with:

Evolve x 1
                Ascend x 2
                Boyfriend x 2
                Bliss x 2

Now I can’t guarantee this will make her want to commit, but I did get an offer for a second date after using this combo by a girl who made it transparent she was only in town for a week & that nothing further would come of our meet-up, so, take this with a grain of consideration.
                With that many products what are you using for app points?
                My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post

With that many products what are you using for app points?
                  Was in a hurry typing out this one at the moment.

Evolve x 1 (front of neck)
                  Ascend x 2 (sides of neck)
                  Boyfriend x 2 (nape of neck)
                  Bliss x 2 (Hands)

I would stress though, this is purely for a spray combo. This was the suggestion for what he had in his arsenal. It’s a broad-paint brush stroke, the one I use on dates is a little more detailed, subbing oils for the sexuals, swapping out Bliss for Connections & adding in P86. I’m going to post a journal entry on it after a third date (It’s been a huge success twice already). The combo above should surely garner interest, but the sure-thing combo I’m experimenting with is going through as many trial phases as I can fit in a regular work week.

Comment

If you have found your sweetspot with ascend, I'd recommend that. It can certainly seal the deal on its own at certain doses.
                    for me it's 1 drop.

Comment

What I would do until you have a have a good understanding of each product is keep everything simple.

I would use Evolve as your main pheromone and P96 would have been perfect, but dont see that in your list.

With what you have Evolve with a small amount of P74 might help. TAC or P83 would help her drop her guard as well.

So depends on your intentions with this woman?

Comment

Originally posted by MrBkank View Post
                        I'm a returning long time user (started ~12 years ago) of mones but was using a previous company before. New to XS and love the Reviews of Steve's products.

I have been seeing this woman for just under 2 months now. Next week will mark 2 months from first date. For each date I have been using 2-3 sprays of P75 applied to the chest and it seems to have worked really well up to this point.

She is newly divorced (going on 8 months), and had to call it quits after our 5th date due to something in the divorce, I'm assuming related to an ugly custody battle. 2 weeks later we hung out just as friends and went on a non date to go bowling, with her best friend joining us. We had talked about how I can be just her friend while she works thru this. She hasn't given a lot of details on what she's going thru other than she thinks it wouldn't be fair to involve me and it would drive us apart.

A week after this her and I go axe throwing for what I thought was another non date since she said she can't date right now. She corrected me and said it was a date even though she can't date, but she enjoys spending time with me too much and can't say no when I invite her out. She also said a few other things along the lines of she really can't date me but really wants to. This night ended really well with us both drinking more than normal and ending with a home run. This all happened Wednesday of last week.

the new revelations from this last non date turned date is that it's not that she isn't emotionally available, not that she isn't mentally capable, and not that she doesn't want to. she isn't getting back with him either. So the only thing I can think the issue would be is lack of time seeing each other, not meeting her daughter, not staying over at her place. All of which I'm perfectly ok with.

I am trying to secure a date for this week, either Tuesday or Thursday evening. And we have one date planned for Monday of next week. My plan if she agrees to Tuesday (tomorrow) is to add P83 to the mix to try and get her to open up more and break down the barrier of "I can't date" excuse she gives without giving a real explanation.

My first order of XS should be arriving Wednesday. So if she agrees to Thursday instead, I have the chance to use the new mones instead of my dwindling existing supply. And I still have Monday of next week.

my order from XS:
                        - Love Boat
                        - Bliss
                        - Boyfriend
                        - Evolve
                        - Ascend
                        - Cohesion

remaining inventory I have in my arsenal:
                        - P74
                        - P75
                        - P83
                        - P91
                        - P102
                        - TAA
                        - TAC
                        - TAK

for the goals of her letting her guard down so we can work thru the logistics of making a relationship work, and helping push her over the edge for wanting a relationship, what would you guys recommend? She already said more than once that she really likes me, enjoys spending time with me, and we have already gotten to sex. All of that is great and working well. She just needs that extra push for what she admitted while intoxicated that she does want but thinks she can't have: a relationship.

my first plan was bliss + cohesion + evolve based on Reviews from other users. And maybe mixing one spray of p83 in with this. After reading on this form, I'm considering adding Boyfriend to the mix, or maybe replacing Bliss with Boyfriend. I don't want to bomb her with too much.

any and all advice welcome! Thanks in advance
                        1.wear SOB.

2.REFUSE to hang out with her if you arnt getting action.

3.STOP trying so hard.

do this for a couple of months and she will be addicted if theres any attraction at all
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingAHigh View Post
                          If it ain’t broke don’t fix it, if what you’re doing is working then keep at it. Chose love boat to create a safe space where she wont feel judge to reveal why she’s all “can’t date.” Boyfriend has bonding pheromones like b-nol so that’s another way to go. ALL THAT SAID, keep using P75. That’s the base that’s working for you, don’t change a good thing

Just putting my two cents in here! But this is exactly what I would recommend.^^ Love Boat will encourage her to want to confide in you and tell you exactly what's going on in her head. Boyfriend is that "push" you're looking for to make her see that she does want to be with you, even with whatever else she's feeling. Xist would be the option if there were not already established feelings involved, but since it seems relatively clear that she wants something with you, I would stick with Boyfriend.

However, like others have said, women are weirdly interested in men who don't seem to give a crap about them. If you push it too hard, she'll back off, but if you step back and let her realize you're gonna leave if she doesn't make a choice, she will more than likely come running back. Women are complicated creatures, lol.

Just gotta pick your path and stick to it. Good luck!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X