yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My second product arrived Bliss (1st hours review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My second product arrived Bliss (1st hours review)

I normally review products after a couple of days, so far noticing the first effects right now, more self.

Thank PheroXS for the samples, i ordered Bliss ( im glad i got 3 different samples altough 2 of them were for ladies) ummm but maybe they could buffer some alpha thing or add some copulins in the mix also alpha and bnols, i got Engage which is unisex (i will be very happy to try it out)

Enjoyed the candy, nice gesture i felt like a kid again, popping candy, not kidding, havent tried those since a long long time,

Now to the effects. (1 spray) 2-3 hours after the spray, Calming effect was noticieable after 15 mins.

how it smells, a tad smelly needs to cover up a bit, because of enone i believe, but not too much, applies half spray of A Men and is impossible to smell it.

Self effects:
    Calming, calming, calming, a tad more social and approachable and i need that because im nervous with a strong alpha vibe.
    Instant Anxiety relief (very welcoming self effect)
    dont feel the vibe is overpowering, nor super social atm, but feels like my vibe is more approachable socially, went to a grocery store and people were more open than usually are, i was more open.

Still need to experience the " I dont give a fuck aspect to it" so far just feeling calm and socially approachable, best self effects i have experienced from a pheromone blend ever.

I will tell you if i feel real Bliss and become a Budha

My Small and old Aresenal

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Edit:
    After 5 hours more or less, went to the supermarket, and more self effects.

This thing is the stuff of wonders, im very good to catch a Phero Vibe, i know my body (Self effects) and i am a body language coach
    One woman picked something for me that fell from my cart and stared giggly, some others were throwing friendly smiles ( im as approchable as Orc lol) it feels it opens barriers without making you beta, and maintaining the Alpha signature wich is mindblowing for me.

So far: BLISS one spray

Alpha but not opressive
    Social but calming at the same time
    Mood enhancer
    Anxiety Killer
    A tad sexy, saw some indicators of interests
    The only one social i know that doesnt give me a burst of energetic euphoria wich is great, i doubt i will have a crash as my nervous system is quite calmed.

A perfect blend of Alpha but Approachable social, mild status enhancing and feel good product, masterpiece in my opinion.
    It would be interesting how women can rock BLISS, feels unisexy towards masculine, but maybe because my none signature base is high.

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      Could you point Cosman to some body language stuff, He's over in Help I don't see any difference thread. I don't know where he should start

Sure, wheres the thread?

Comment

It starts here but I personally think its evolving into something about being able to read people instead of the pheros not working. I had to work on this stuff so hard for so many years I don't know where to start to help.

Personally, I HAD to learn because I was in sales and my boss was up my ass. Sink or swim, I wasn't paying attention to people, just delivering that old insensitive hard sell shit. I had been used to spending about 10 seconds with a customer and then started spending 10 15 30 40 minutes trying to listen and read the customer.

I am a newbie and been using mones for a week now. I used Xist, taboo and cohesion till now and i must say i absolutely did not notice any changes at all not even minor ones. Only compliment i got was what a nice smell i had but that had to be my cool water not the pheromones... I read you get to notice women look at you or

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X