yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Need help I dont see any difference using mones or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sprays work better for attracting attention.

How are your general clothes and grooming. Ladies like pressed clothes, trimmed hair and generally Fresh scents. We are all used to permanent press clothes and just pulling them out of the dryer, but try pulling out the iron or ironing board. The most attractive bear length is 4 to 7 days, That is pretty short. I spend a little time in the mirror time making sure the lines are crisp and not shaggy. I have to occasionally trim eyebrows nose and ears too, Girls hate that. Teeth whitening and good oral hygiene, occasional trips to dentist. Watch diet. Besides slacking on oral hygiene foods give us bad breath too. Garlic is notorious but anything strong like3 stinky cheeses or certain everyday spices can off put girls. Almost forgot shoe polish.

I really have never worn much jewelry but and accessory like a watch bracelet necklace or those colored handkerchiefs in mens suit pockets are signals. You are kind of signaling you are looking. This stuff doesn't have to be expensive but bright or shiny is all you need to catch an eye.

In general you are turning up signals for as many senses as possible.

Comment

Aqua di Gio and Spice Bomb Extreme seem to get girls attention. Got to some local places and try those two as well. They are medium in expense Aqua DI Gios new Profundo has gotten some good reviews, Its more modern and pushes further to get attention versus the old one is smoother. Both are fresh. If you go Dior Sauvage, get the new elixir, It is quite strong 2 or 3 sprays.

Most fragrances only project for a few hours. Projection is how far, how big your bubble is. Spray some on your wrists, Can you smell it even a little if you stretch your arm way out? I say even a little because we get used to a scent, others can smell it when we don't. A scent that doesn't project is known as a skin scent. Its nice for us and in intimate situations but it doesn't attract attention, though it can cover up our own scents so at least we are not offensive.

Most modern fresh scents have stuff that aids projection.

I love woods and leathers and even oily scents like gasoline, I like smoke too like I have been hunting etc. Not to many girls really like these. But they are masculine in my book. It does depend where you are from though and the culture. They can attract attention and I usually couple them with real alpha pheromones though XIST and taboo seems to go with anything.

Go to a local mall or coffeeshop and just start watching people, If anybody catches you just smile and glance down, don't stare. You are just in stealth observation mode while you try to see peoples body language.

Comment

Ill go and have a look at those perfumes you mentioned. Never tried them so I see if i like them. Presently I am overweight... Cant seem to loose am at 122kg. I am from Malta eu. I am not looking for romance as im married but some attention is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosman View Post
          Ill go and have a look at those perfumes you mentioned. Never tried them so I see if i like them. Presently I am overweight... Cant seem to loose am at 122kg. I am from Malta eu. I am not looking for romance as im married but some attention is nice.
          try food steaming veg fish etc, it works great, try walking 2 hours at the weekend, works great for weight!
          i have a smart watch it's great for steps, walks, running etc!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Tks for the tips coconut

Comment

If you think Pheromones are not working for you, try a high potency alpha Androstenol product, will give you openness and you will notice the effects on others right out of the bat, but use an Uber and dont drive, as Alpha nol is known to cause some goofiness. People will be very chatty, i think that will make you a believer. Socials in general can give the best results because you can use them in most settings.

In general all the advice that has been given to you in this thread is more than enough for you to be test pheros properly. Plus some extras to enhance your quality of life, exercise regularly. I cut added sugar ( dont add any stevia or else because it promotes undesired insulin peaks) get some chicken, rice and broccoli without bread on lunch, cut bread altogether, (well thats what i did) and works wonders oh and avoid junk food! lost 35 pounds in the pandemic and i am on my desired weight right now, everything is possible.

My Small and old Aresenal

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Comment

• Cosman
                Cosman commented
                Editing a comment
                Its hard loosing weight but I have to try something.

Malta sounds really cool. Wiki says its one big Urban environment. I'll be keeping that in mind. Actually makes things easier because you have a chance to be around more people than Me.

Comment

• Cosman
                Cosman commented
                Editing a comment
                Malta is a very small island in the Mediterranean its a great place to live in. Yep theres too many people around not enough rural areas left. I like hunting but thats also disappearing....

I took a look at your culture on Wikipedia, it looks beautiful. It also looks conservative. Are people very reserved? I'm wondering if it is hard to see people reacting because the culture encourages restraint?

If that is the case, You may have to try another route. I'll have to do some thinking but we have blends that have more or less degrees of social disinhibitors. Most are sexual but Elysium mentioned socials and many socials have a lot of what is called Alpha Androstenol which lets people be very talkative. Along those lines are ones that make you very engaging to talk to. and then sliding towards the intimate or even sexual side of the spectrum there are several that loosen honesty and then bridging even further into loosening sexual inhibitions

You may want to look into fun and playful socials. Vibes is coming to mind but there are many more if this sounds interesting. You want attraction but in your culture????, being fun to be around may be attractive and it is more likely to go with being married too.

Comment

No people are not very reserved at least not all.. Younger generations arent.Today i am using 2 sprays xist and 2 cohesion on neck. 1 xsit on wirst and 1 cohesion on wrist. Again I did not see a lot of difference but a colleague of mine seemed different today more cheerful and talkative than usual although its her norm to talk a lot of b###. anyways. Other colleagues reacted normal as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosman View Post
                  No people are not very reserved at least not all.. Younger generations arent.Today i am using 2 sprays xist and 2 cohesion on neck. 1 xsit on wirst and 1 cohesion on wrist. Again I did not see a lot of difference but a colleague of mine seemed different today more cheerful and talkative than usual although its her norm to talk a lot of b###. anyways. Other colleagues reacted normal as usual.
                  brilliant sounds encouraging, maybe keep up with cohesion?
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

This morning at 8.30 i sprayed 2 xist and 2 cohesion on neck and 1 xist and 1 cohesion on wrists. Well now its 20.00 and i dont know if they still on you or not but went to the pharmacy to get some meds and there was the chemist lady wearing a face mask and we spent at least 20 min talking i never met her people waiting behind me and i had to cut short as was reeling uncomfortable with people waiting. Is that a hit ? She was wearing a mask...

Comment

• eroque
                      eroque commented
                      Editing a comment
                      could be, not sure. try it again same combination in another scenario. go again to that place without any pheros, try to talk to the same lady. try to strike same type of conversation to see

Ill try but prob pheros weared off coincidence?

Comment

I think I've noticed cohesion ages well. I think it gets better on me after a few hours. You may have stumbled onto something. See, we all have bacteria on our skin, A LOT! We are of course immune as are others but these bacteria consume the pheromones and change them. Our different skins have different levels of acidity as well, We are in different climates. All of this speeds up or slows down the changes. I have even noticed differences using deodorant versus non deodorant soaps. Usually I apply right after a shower and my skin is dry but this year I think I have been getting better result by waiting about 8 hours.

I find it hard to believe they would last 16 hours but then again, I swear I have had hits even the day after. Sometimes these don't seem to be doing anything and then I take a walk, mow the grass or just get active and suddenly they start working. Anything to warm up the skin. We are all different as are our climates and the people and personalities that are around us.

Repeat the experiment. Find some consistent truths, eliminate false theories one or two at a time.

Comment

Yes i will try. I posted on other vendors topic can someone have a look pls?

Tomorrow i am trying a mix of 4 pheros lol lets see.

Maybe ill also get vibe or or evolve or something next order. Suggestions?

Comment

I recommend you play with Taboo a bit more.
                          something I do is I spray 1 dose on a disposable face mask. Observe. If Im not seeing desired results, Ill spray the face mask again. I'll keep note of which dose gave me the desired results.
                          And don't worry about diffusion. The product will still diffuse even if it's not applied to skin.
                          I wear 1 drop of Ascend oil on my facemask with excellent results.

The main reason I wear mones on the face mask is because you don't have to worry about washing off the mones. And if you need to reapply, you can just dispose of the facemask and start fresh with a new one.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X