yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dating coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating coach

So I finally feel I'm at a stage where I can comfortably help improve others dating life. I swear a lot of misinformation through YouTube and "puas" that is just a big cashgrab scheme for the desperate to sell them lies and I want to make the world a better place. I'm not really good at any techy stuff wondering if anyone on this board could be a good place to start.
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Perhaps this could be a new experiemental subforum under 'For Men' ??

XSteveO
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Yeah I would love that I really want to give back to the psx community steveO has been so good to me that I would do anything I could to help
      Pheromone XS

Comment

This is a place for men to talk openly and honestly about male topics including those others will find offensive. If you are easily offended, like to disagree with the guys, a hater or whatever the hell you wanna be, its all good, but not here. Do not come here looking to disagree! Those who do will be banned from the entire

This area would probably be ok, If the girls get angry, the notice is up already that this isn't the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ters-stay-away

This area would probably be ok, If the girls get angry, the notice is up already that this isn't the place.
          Haha that's a good recommendation however I wanted to offer the girls advice too, you see dating has a very different economy these days in the digital/social media era. Both sexes could benefit from it however I wanted to start with men as I take a more black pill logical approach that is backed by science and statistics.
          Pheromone XS

Comment

As a male, I think it's a great idea and I'd look forward to it. Dating advice/coaching for men from a woman is about as perfect as it gets. So here's hoping we can have you on here with a section/thread of your own soon.

Comment

• sanserif
              sanserif commented
              Editing a comment
              Just realized I'd made the assumption - Primross = Primrose = Female. Hence the reference to "Woman Coach". Chances are my assumption is wrong and I'm way off the mark. In which case, apologies! :-)

Originally posted by sanserif View Post
            As a male, I think it's a great idea and I'd look forward to it. Dating advice/coaching for men from a woman is about as perfect as it gets. So here's hoping we can have you on here with a section/thread of your own soon.
            Actually I'm male, it was my dogs name so I use it as my username. But taking dating advice form women isn't a good idea. A woman doesn't need game and they have no idea about what they are attracted to themselves.
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X