yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What to do about androstadienone fatigue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do about androstadienone fatigue?

Hi all, I am very sensitive to androstadienone. After about 2 hours I become completely drained, anxious and utterly socially inept. So for me, any blend with dienone are a no go. Do any of you have suggestions for how to deal with the negative effects?

Even though I'm not hypersensitive to it, I try to spray it far from my face. I spray it on my back, shoulder blades or abdomen. I can wear it for 2 or three days then need to get away from it but these areas help me wear more of it. Try xsp96. Counterintuitively, I get along better with it straight than mixed with enone. I like crush better than cohesion but me and enone don't get along and cohesion has enone in it.

Instead of relaxation a1 actually creates a slow creeping anxiety in me, enone amplifies it and I often recall my father when I wear it as if he may have produced a lot of A1 naturally and I'm suffering a conditioned response instead of a chemical. This helps me brush it off but after a couple days I need some sleep.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X