yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mixing products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that you pointed its kinda seem unnatural.
    A friend told me if i sleep only 3-4 hours at night its side effect of "my pills", insomnia.I respond to him that i see as side effect only negative things.If i wake up full of energy after 3 hours that's fine with me.
    Maybe it's one of the reasons they banned it.The actual 6-OXO contain only "natural" things.So RIP.

Comment

It is very likely a side effect of the 6-OXO. I mean, humans need atleast 7 or 8 hours of good night sleep to reenergise our body. And if we dont get that, we get burnout, tired, etc and many more health problems if it persists.

The fact that you can sleep only 3 or 4 hours and still cycle for exercise that much is unnatural, yeah. You should be glad you dont use it anymore, because it could cause serious health problem for you, just like most steroids. Also the irreversible testosterone increase is very scary to me too.

I highly doubt it contains only natural ingredients, but then again.
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Cycling and aerobic activities tend to reduce test instead of increase it. 6-OXO sounds like the correct way to reverse this. Instead of supplementing testosterone, which is then rapidly converted to estrogen and estradiol, Mathew 3:2 short circuited the conversion process. Instead of a hammer he used a scalpel smart.

Comment

Ok i am confused, but i am still scared of that thing, haha

Comment

Hormones are really complex. It took me years to start to understand endocrinology. When a hormone is used by the body it breaks down to other hormones. Those inturn break down into others.

What we are talking about is in the upper right of this picture>
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Testosterone-metabolism-Testosterone-is-a-steroid-hormone-metabolized-from-cholesterol.png
Views:	144
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	133858

You see T with the jagged edges? It turns to estradiol or DHT or goes into the blood. By lowering the amount of Estradiol more can go into the blood. See that line with the numeral 1? 6 OXO kind of cuts that line. Inhibits is more correct as it is an ongoing process that it slows down. Also more can be converted to DHT. This is what 6 OXO does. It increases T but also increases dht while reducing estradiol. T makes you stronger and increases sex drive in middle age males. DHT contributes to hair loss

Here is a Research abstract

Comment

Muestereate's right.Too many things these days only lowers testosterone.So you need to find solution to keep your's because no testosterone it's the more powerful than the one your own body produces.

While the real 6-OXO will be missed this year i stumbled into SARMS as the new fashion.Especially RAD140 and 150.Just looking into good source.To be pure.
              Don't worry Mad Scientist , what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                Hormones are really complex. It took me years to start to understand endocrinology. When a hormone is used by the body it breaks down to other hormones. Those inturn break down into others.

What we are talking about is in the upper right of this picture>
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Testosterone-metabolism-Testosterone-is-a-steroid-hormone-metabolized-from-cholesterol.png
Views:	144
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	133858

You see T with the jagged edges? It turns to estradiol or DHT or goes into the blood. By lowering the amount of Estradiol more can go into the blood. See that line with the numeral 1? 6 OXO kind of cuts that line. Inhibits is more correct as it is an ongoing process that it slows down. Also more can be converted to DHT. This is what 6 OXO does. It increases T but also increases dht while reducing estradiol. T makes you stronger and increases sex drive in middle age males. DHT contributes to hair loss

Here is a Research abstract
                Ok, i am getting a loose sense of understanding from that chart. Very loose. But if the more experts says so, who am i to argue. I never paid attention to these kinds of products, except the pheromones and scrnts stuffs, so i dont really gave a deep.understanding at these stuffs at all. Will try to expand my views more on these things.

Thanks for the chart and info.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew 3:2 View Post
                  Muestereate's right.Too many things these days only lowers testosterone.So you need to find solution to keep your's because no testosterone it's the more powerful than the one your own body produces.

While the real 6-OXO will be missed this year i stumbled into SARMS as the new fashion.Especially RAD140 and 150.Just looking into good source.To be pure.
                  Don't worry Mad Scientist , what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
                  Haha, yeah, it sometimes certainly make me stronger, but i aint ready to take a big risk atm. I just rely on natural exercises and diet to take care of my body. And tons pf pheromones when its time to mingle with the ladies, i am content with that atm.

Comment

Moved this down to the men's section because I find it really valuable and don't want it to be missed. Very good information here.

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Just loaded up on XIST, COHESION, TABOO, THINKER, CELEBRITY, and CONNECTIONS 10ML sprays. Im planning on using these at coffeeshops, partys, church, ect. Central US. Experimenting... will report back on my findings.
                      26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X