yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mixing products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing products

Hi,

I've recently received my order of Ascend.

Along with three samples (Xist, Cohesion & Evolve)

Can I mix the products together? (One spray Ascend, one spray Evolve etc)

Or is it best to wear one product at a time?

Thank you in advance.

Paul.

Ascend, Cohesion and Evolve is a good combination. each sample spray is equal to half of a regular spray. Try Ascend itself at work but if you are going out try 1 Ascend and 2 sample sprays each of cohesion and evolve.

put the sample sprays separate, if you start to get drowsy, you probably won't at that dose, wash off one cohesion. If people start to get irritated around you wash off one evolve. Once again at that dose I have never experienced that with evolve at all, actually the opposite. Evolve is time released.

Comment

Yes, they can be mixed absolutely. And XS products compliment each other so well, well, the ones i have used so far anyway. You can even mix it with other products from other Vendors down the line.

But why would you do that ? Let me explain, i assume you are a newbie in pheromones (If you are not and know what you are doing, thats fine). So if you mix this product with that product here and there everywhere, you will soon be confused and never properly understand what that specific product does.

So at first, it is best to test a product solo for days, weeks, even months to fully figure out its wide spectrum of effects. After you have done that and mastered it, then move on to the next product or combo it with other products only. That way, you will know what the new products contribute or conflict with that combos.

Usual method of testings is to start with 1 drop for 5 days, rest for 1 or 2 days, report and record all your testings, then repeat the process to 2 drops, 3 drops and so forth. You will usually need only 1 or 2 drops of most XS products as they are very concentrated too.

Good luck, and come back and report your testings please.
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Thank you very much for the feedback.

Much appreciated!

Stay safe everybody.

Comment

No problem.

Comment

I didn't know that the samples weren't at the same strength as the regular products.

I've used Cohesion and Xist thus far at two sprays.

Is two sprays of the samples enough?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Comment

2 sprays of samples means 1 normal bottle sprays. So like i said before, you will need at most 1 or 2 normal bottle sprays normally with XS products as they are really concentrated. But 3 sprays and beyond can always be tested. That job of finding how much sprays works best for you rests on you through testings.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
                .So like i said before, you will need at most 1 or 2 normal bottle sprays normally with XS products as they are really concentrated.But 3 sprays and beyond can always be tested. .
                In my case that whether it's really cold where i live, would be bad an extra spray or two?
                Just to aid diffusion.With some extra sprays of cologne, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul_86 View Post
                  I didn't know that the samples weren't at the same strength as the regular products.

I've used Cohesion and Xist thus far at two sprays.

Is two sprays of the samples enough?

Any feedback is appreciated.
                  Same concentration of course but the tiny sprayer only sprays half as much volume.

Everyone's sweet spot is different but for a majority of products I do best at 3 sample sprays 0r 1.5 regular sprays. With that in mind when you combo the total sprays is gonna be 3 or 4, even more. Thats a lot and I've worn even more but that doesn't mean it works better so when you combo you have to work with three variables and that turns into guesswork.

The men's products are easier to over use, When you read about womens combos you will see some of them use quite a lot when new but most seem to tone it down too. The more is better thing is real easy to do and hard to resist. I still do it, it doesn't work and then I do it again anyhow.

Ascend is such a great product. You ought to invest some time in figuring out what amount works for you. Taking a day off between dose changes is a good idea. I ramp up quite a bit faster than posted above in most cases but if something is not working for you in the future, the slower ramp up will reveal more subtleties. I usually ramp up like Mad Scientist when I am doing unknown research molecules.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew 3:2 View Post

In my case that whether it's really cold where i live, would be bad an extra spray or two?
                    Just to aid diffusion.With some extra sprays of cologne, of course.
                    I wouldnt usually up the pheromones per se, what you ought to do is extra spray of cologne for better diffusion, not necessarily the pheromones. You also need extra work in cold weather, like doing a little exercise just to heat up your body temperature more ( i know it sucks to do this). Also, you should remember mones effectiveness are usually maximum in an internal environment, like a room, etc. Pheromones effectiveness are hugely reduced when you are outside due to many variables, like wind, openness of space, proximity, etc. Inside a building, at room temperature, is the best scenarios. And with so many buildings with AC in modern days, winters cold wont affect you in such conditions per se.

Comment

I like cycling as sport and i go every day a minimum 40km but now with the freezing air its difficult.Yes, your body temperature will rise but when you stop, you will breathe like you have an asthma attack.
                      Sub zero temperature are no joke.

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I get the cold air asthma thing without 40 km lol

Most internal work spaces will work fine. I worked outside for a couple years with sub zero fahrenheit wind chills and was never in a pickup situation anyhow. Any sane woman isn't out there even on a ski slope. If I was going skiing I would still be flirting around a fire. I will use an extra spray in chilly internal spaces but these do work best where the air is moving but just a little. I have a coffee shop with cold air return air ducts all around some ggood seaats and those spaces the pheromones barely work but I move around to the other side and they work good. move over to the window and only when the heater is on. In that spot some warm air rises up, bounces off the ceiling and out into the room. Learn your warm air currents.

Comment

I like cycling as sport and i go every day a minimum 40km but now with the freezing air its difficult.Yes, your body temperature will rise but when you stop, you will breathe like you have an asthma attack.
                        Sub zero temperature are no joke.
                        Lol, i am just takling about a little jumping jack, push up, etc for around 10 mins max maybe, to heat up your cold body. You dont need to do a 40km cycling .

I am tired even thinking of that much exercise lol.

Comment

Cycling its my hobby.So i do it anyway.If > +15? outside, i do between 40 and 90km every day.It's not a lot.Ii think it's pretty average.
                          I have some help.The thing that brought me here in the first place.Prohormones.I used 5 bottles of 6-OXO.Shit its really powerful but now banned.
                          I had the one with Androstenetrione.

Comment

Cycling its my hobby.So i do it anyway.If > +15? outside, i do between 40 and 90km every day.It's not a lot.Ii think it's pretty average.
                            I have some help.The thing that brought me here in the first place.Prohormones.I used 5 bottles of 6-OXO.Shit its really powerful but now banned.
                            wow that is a lot of cycling!
                            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Matthew 3:2
                              Matthew 3:2 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              At first glance it looks like this.In reality it's a sport of resistencia.You gain more every day.I began with 15 - 20km.

Is that some kind of steroids. I am guessing it helps out in working out. I work out and keeping in shape, but that is a scary amount of cycling for me hahaha

Comment

6-OXO it's a aromatase inhibitor.Effectively increase the testosterone-estrogen ratio in the body by stopping the conversion of testosterone in estradiol.
                              So the testosterone your body naturally produces, remains testosterone.
                              A man only benefit from high testosterone.No explanation is needed.
                              Androstenetrione it's really powerful at doing this.So they banned it.
                              I think its still used as beautifying pheromone.
                              Don't know if PheromoneXS uses this in any of their products.

Comment

6-OXO it's a aromatase inhibitor.Effectively increase the testosterone-estrogen ratio in the body by stopping the conversion of testosterone in estradiol.
                                So the testosterone your body naturally produces, remains testosterone.
                                A man only benefit from high testosterone.No explanation is needed.
                                Androstenetrione it's really powerful at doing this.So they banned it.
                                I think its still used as beautifying pheromone.
                                Don't know if PheromoneXS uses this in any of their products.
                                That seems a good product to use for testosterone boost. Do you feel it has any bad side effects like many steroids etc ?

And yes, Androstenetrione is used in Nude and Nude Alpha products. I also dont know if PXS uses it their products. It is indeed a beautifying products. I will state some of my views on it in the future in my journal too.

Comment

It's not only a good product, was the best because the process is irreversible.I think that why they banned.Because worked.
                                  Wikipedia will explain you better.
                                  No side effects for me.I don't know how long need it to take before become irreversible.I took 5 bottles in 2 years.The product practically kills anxiety, low energy state, sleepiness..
                                  You feel like Superman every day.I had months sleeping 3-4 hours max and still doing every day 90km with my bike.
                                  Someone would think i want a heart attack.
                                  I tried to post a photo with 6-OXO i used and post goes blank.Maybe its against forum policy ??

Comment

• Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    use the options to upload the photo to the forum instead of a direct link.

It sure seemed effective at what it does from your description and experience. But i am a little scared at the 'irreversible' effect and the 90km cycling with just 3 to 4 hours of sleep with no burnout. Seems unnatural.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X