yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Masks stopping mone effectiveness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masks stopping mone effectiveness

Welp, I'm back to work. I been back since Oct 13th. But now everyone has a n95 mask on. Mandated policy by the studio. So it seems like my mone usage is just a waste. We are required to stay 6ft apart, even though that doesn't always happen, but with masks I got to wonder is using mones now useless? you can't smell much of anything with an N95 mask on.

I have been thinking about putting a drop inside a mask. I often wear pheromones just for me. n95 and six feet is gonna be tough, even if they would work then your distance goes under 6 feet and you are in trouble. People that really want to maintain 6 feet will l be tempted to close the gap so attraction mones kind of work against the policy.

That all said I wear them out of habit anyhow but people around here with our restaurant capacity regulation end up being more like 10 feet. That's a stretch even on a good day with nice temps humidity skin condition and air current flow.

Another idea might be to try adding some dispersion technology and some xsr32 or some other amplifiers. I'm out of DT though so I haven't tried it.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Since blends already have DT, wouldn't that be pointless?

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      won't know until I try. Are we sure they have dt btw? I can't recall. Anhow dT is on the way and I need a few molecules before long

maybe add a drop or drop on the outside of the mask, on the inside would be pointless, only you would smell it!
    over here not everyone wears the n95, even in the uk, people use washable ones
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Seriously, with a good cover it still works.

Comment

I've been wearing truepheromones body lotion pheromone which is 60ml bottle size and it's been working way better for me in covid than other products. It is a unisex product and applying a pea size on finger and rubbing my whole neck with it then applying cologne right ontop (been using club de nuit) with it's great projection and silage, it makes people more relaxed, chatty and lingery? If that makes sense.

especially since lotions, creams are known to prolonge cologne, pheromones staying length, I think it is the next step in technology when it comes to duration.

High projection colognes really pass through the n95 masks. So spraying it on that pheromoned lotion, pheromones too bypass the masks I feel

Comment

I am still looking for the right men's body lotion. My skin is getting dryer with age and I need a male product for the scent but with the effectiveness of a woman's lotion. They are light years ahead of us in effectiveness per dollar. I guess I need to shop harder but all I've played with are a scented product that is kinda floral and some over expensive womens anti aging stuff. Olay Regenerist actually worked but the Walmart substitute is way off the mark. It just really irks me to pay 5 dollars for woman's stuff and 10 or 15 for mens. If they had samples.

I agree that pheromones work better off a moisturized skin.

Comment

I am experimenting with scents and Iso E Super etc to aid more diffusion and long range throw to overcome the mask situation, or atleast minimise the mask barrier. I did this before i joined this place and was randomly using it with no accurate tests. But i think it has a huge potential.

I will start from scratch and test again with keeping records. I have a dry skin as heck in winter, but i never paid any attention to the moisturizer aspect, even though i had heard it many times from other testers. Will look at it too.
            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              very interested in some madly scientific experiments I have not sprung for iso e super yet

• Mad Scientist
              Mad Scientist commented
              Editing a comment
              Stay tuned for more mad experiment haha

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
            I am experimenting with scents and Iso E Super etc to aid more diffusion and long range throw to overcome the mask situation, or atleast minimise the mask barrier. I did this before i joined this place and was randomly using it with no accurate tests. But i think it has a huge potential.

I will start from scratch and test again with keeping records. I have a dry skin as heck in winter, but i never paid any attention to the moisturizer aspect, even though i had heard it many times from other testers. Will look at it too.
            I also strongly believe those n95 masks will be the best masks to wear for self effects as well. I was wearing this cotton mask that had filters and I couldn't get self effects from tried and tested pheromones with better self effects without. When I started wearing those n95, it was way better

Comment

Originally posted by Indi-player View Post

I also strongly believe those n95 masks will be the best masks to wear for self effects as well. I was wearing this cotton mask that had filters and I couldn't get self effects from tried and tested pheromones with better self effects without. When I started wearing those n95, it was way better
              Indi, i am very keen on your results as it shows opposite results to my testings. Please update with your further reports. Since you are a great tester, maybe i am wrong, or missed something, but maybe we just have different perspective, keep it up please.
              ??????
              For me personally, the N95 are a bitch to wear, because i feel they reduce mones effective hugely on me and other users because of its tight constrict. And i also hate the cotton mask or other types that tightly snug on your face, as they also do the same thing like N95 masks, but to a lesser extent.

Personally i prefer the ordinary surgical masks as they have no visible reduced effects of mones for self effects or to other users. But as for maximum protection against this crisis, the N95 are top notch compared to the ordinary surgical masks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post

Indi, i am very keen on your results as it shows opposite results to my testings. Please update with your further reports. Since you are a great tester, maybe i am wrong, or missed something, but maybe we just have different perspective, keep it up please.
                ??????
                For me personally, the N95 are a bitch to wear, because i feel they reduce mones effective hugely on me and other users because of its tight constrict. And i also hate the cotton mask or other types that tightly snug on your face, as they also do the same thing like N95 masks, but to a lesser extent.

Personally i prefer the ordinary surgical masks as they have no visible reduced effects of mones for self effects or to other users. But as for maximum protection against this crisis, the N95 are top notch compared to the ordinary surgical masks.
                Ok I think i said it wrong. I meant surgical masks were the best. All this time i thought n95 masks were the surgical masks. At work that's what they called them. But then again i dont work in the medical field so yea hahahaha.

Ma bad. Surgical masks those paper thin ones were the ones I was referring too .

Comment

Originally posted by Indi-player View Post

Ok I think i said it wrong. I meant surgical masks were the best. All this time i thought n95 masks were the surgical masks. At work that's what they called them. But then again i dont work in the medical field so yea hahahaha.

Ma bad. Surgical masks those paper thin ones were the ones I was referring too .
                  Lol, ok, then that means i wont have to start from scratch again on my testings.

Comment

pheromones will still work on you and others even with masks on. we dont need to smell them for it to work. Yes the sense of smell plays a part in detecting being influence by them, but the aura the pheromones produce and feelings are not dependant by it

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X