yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Job interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Phaethon, if there's no time to combine them then stick with one. Go with sprays (Api doesn't have spray unless you blended it yourself) and good luck.

Comment

Did it work?

I used API & Loveboat for a sales meeting with a female-owned company, and ended up with a great deal. Also kept using API since starting to do projects for them. I feel like with API (1-2 drops you just can't go wrong, and the self-effects are really confidence-boosting as well).

Would be interested in hearing your results after the fact, and what you ended up using etc.

Comment

May just try out the loveboat thing in the next few days. I just went back to an old combo tonight, API, Fantasy and for an extra social kick for a large room 3 drops of LaL's voodoo, great projection on the voodoo.

API loveboat may take me down a similar road. That stuff is such a nice base, it can be steered so easily in so many directions.

I mention that in this thread because I had a new service opportunity unfold a bit. The fantasy is wierd, people seem to listen to my words in a rapt attention sort of manner. I think I have called it Golden Throat combo in the past. same thing tonight. A few over worked people just stared at me as if I understood their holiday exhaustion, dropped a couple contact names, let me in on some inner hierarchy that may be useful.

Comment

From my reserach API requires a big dose (5+ drops) to be effective, and with your age I wouldn't bet on it being effective it with just a regular dose (1-2 drops)

Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
            From my reserach API requires a big dose (5+ drops) to be effective, and with your age I wouldn't bet on it being effective it with just a regular dose (1-2 drops)
            Do you mean we should increase the number of dosage of API with age?

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post

Do you mean we should increase the number of dosage of API with age?
              From what I have read, yes. Or you could just get Ascend and use 1-2 drops instead
              Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X