yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Job interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job interview

What is a good mones to wear for a job interview ?
    Last edited by MRSNAKE; 11-28-2019, 10:19 PM.

I'm a man , 39, middle east background.

Comment

It depends on what job you are applying for.

Comment

It is a professional setting office job.

Comment

What is the company culture like? I'm at a new job and the company culture requires you to be professional and subtly cutthroat. My other job was less serious and wanted chatty people with high-energy. These traits are in two different directions.

Comment

I have 2 interviews actually. One is professional and the other chatty with high energy.

Comment

What are some good formulas to wear for each type of setting? Thanks.

Comment

For the professional one I would go with either APi or with Ascend.
                Or Bad Wolf if you have it.

For the Chatty one I would go with APi since it is a very good social, at least for me.
                The other one that comes to my mind is Mascot but I haven't tested this one yet hence it is just a guess from what I have read.

Do you own the blends advised or would you need to purchase them and gain experience with'em?

Comment

I have Api, Ascend,xist, cohesion.

Comment

Would you wear Xist with api or ascend in the interview ?

Comment

Ascend for the aggressive job, API for if you want to be a James Bond Asian type. Its more authoritative I think and the BANOL is used in the ASIAN blend exotica, XIst for more fun, its mature but can be fun too, As you know it takes a while but I have had a lot of women do a double take at about 45 minutes with a suddenly surprised, "I think he's the one" look. Its brief and they regain their senses but the imprint is on, which leads me to suspect it would be good for interviewing with a women. I have had it imprint on men too with the same look so it is not male averse.

You can only guess what you are walking into, they are playing the game too and are full of deception and posturing for any possible future.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                        Would you wear Xist with api or ascend in the interview ?
                        What Muestereate said, Ascend for the aggressive job and APi for the other one.
                        I am personally not a friend of combining blends, I rather let the blends work as they are - solo. In such a situation I would not like to have the risk of a failure thus I let the blend do the job it was designed for solo.
                        Btw APi works great on both sexes means the results are not gender specific

Comment

No problems with men with API here either.

Comment

Ascend or ACE combo should do you well.
                            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts. Should I get the oil or spray?

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                depends on length of interview but generally oils are more natural and congruent imo. 30 min/oils. 10 or 20 minute prelim interview, sprays.

I think I'll.go with the spray, most interviews don't last 30 mins unless they already decided to hire you.

Comment

I think I'll.go with the spray, most interviews don't last 30 mins unless they already decided to hire you.
                                I agree

Comment

I'd recommend going with Api buffered with Ascend. Good luck for your interview!

Comment

One spray or drop of each?

Comment

One spray or drop of each?
                                      If you don't know what your sweet spot is on each blend I would not combine them.
                                      If you know what your sweet spot is on each blend go and field test the combo in advance and decide whether the results suit your expectation.
                                      If you don't have the time to field test the combo I would advice to use just one blend and be yourself.

Only a dumb man joins a battlefield with nothing but blanks in his weapon and no "plan b"

This is of course just my humble opinion

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X