yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Let's Talk About DominationXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Talk About DominationXS

There's not much on XS outside of journals on DominationXS. Let's Talk About this awesome product!

1 drop Domination solo. First time getting to test it solo. Unfortunately, my new schedule doesn't afford me all the time I would like to test my singles. Domination isn't a single, but it's limited in its molecule count.

From XS site:

Each "Domination-XS" Male Pheromone Blend bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with built in dropper containing: Androstenone, Androstanone, 2 additional super sexual masculine pheromone molecules, Dipropylene Glycol.

56 mg per 10ml bottle at 188 mcg per drop

Wow. This slaps me in the sinuses, lol. I get an initial fuzzy feeling that passes in the first 10 minutes. This sh*t is POTENT. It's oil based and still hits me like a freight train A slight spacey feeling sticks with me for much longer though.

At 1 drop solo, I pretty much feel like myself. Mood is the same. More motivated to do things that need done. Almost a slight headache, more like a hint, as though wearing it solo, unbuffered by other blends/molecules, is making it too intense? I haven't felt this when wearing it along with other products. This too passes within the hour.

I would like to get a good feel for it before I give it to my Mr. and want to try to avoid Enone aggression of any kind.

After wearing it in tandem (yes, I totally cheated and wore it with other blends in my impatence to try it..) I don't see an agression issue, but I have not worn more than 1 drop at all yet, lol, so it has been buffered very well with other blends.

Personal thoughts on Domination: general
    This isn't intended to be worn as a stand alone, so I have been adding to comboes I know and love well, to see how it changed the dynamic.

So far in that area:

Added sense of confidence.
    Strut/swagger in my walk like Enone has always brought me

More assertive, as in initiating conversations and interactions.

No irritability or aggitation symptomatic of Enone OD at 1 drop in tandem with other blends.

*Surprise to me - male blends, like APi and Ascend, have brought a calm and /or seriousness often when I've worn them. This has not yet (though I would expect seriousness, at least, at higher doses) behaved this way as an add on.

As an add on, at 1 drop, it has mainly increased my assertiveness and self assurance/confidence.

At 1 drop in tandem, Domination has not reduced my approachability either.

I will be adding this information to my male blends testing thread when I've gotten more solo and Mr testing done, but I really like this little "beastie" so far for its intended purpose of an add on.

I would like to know how others are using and finding Domination.

Please share for the community!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

I use it to add oomph to my strength workouts at 1 drop. It does increase aggression even at the minimum dose, but that's what I'm looking for in a gym setting.

Effects on others? Very polarizing across gender lines. Males are standoffish and cut interactions short, females actually seem to prolong interactions with jokes, tangential comments, etc.

Comment

Is this too crazy potent that not many are using it?
      Are you finding Ascend, etc don't need any pumping up?
      What about socials? Anyone adding this to their socials to perk things up?

Comment

yeah, it's the potency that keeps me away from it. I figure at the minimum, one drop contains 78mcg of enone, 75 mcg of androstanone, 18 of moleculeX and 17 of molecule Y assuming standard labeling practices. My personal sweet spots on the two dominant molecules are about 1/6 that. That is enough enone for me to turn into Ghengis Khan and rape and pillage all of Western Asia in one night. I could be talked into sampling it a couple times just based on Steve's Blending reputation and the idea that it is a slow dispersion oil but I have no reason to even suspect I could ever be congruent with that in any situation other than war.

star trek spock GIFkhan GIF khan GIF

Or maybe a whole Galaxy!

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

Muestereate Ok. Ok. Those look like valid points, lol.

I'm not trying to sell this to anyone, hahaha, but I will say (in my own fears of wearing it solo and also of giving it to the Mr to wear) as far as wearing it myself along with other blends (no more than 1 drop so far) I'm really surprised I haven't had some grade of None rage This is not a complaint.

I am likely likely lacking any measurable amount of these molecules to push me over the edge in the way a man might be and yet I have to question, at this potency, why this has been playing so surprisingly on me? I thought there was at least a possibility of growing hair in weird places, and maybe fangs of some sort...

I am being careful to space out how often I wear it and am pairing it with socials with low (or none) of the listed molecules in Domination in them.
        1 drop Domination unbuffered with anything has had no adverse affect on me mood wise (no testiness, aggravation, rage...) alone or while with others.
        Even lil Nu, who has been one of my most consistently unabashed and honest responders, has yet to recoil in fear or trembling when I've had it on, even by itself

Hmm. I'm feeling inspired to go put a drop on, just to see how Mr Right responds this afternoon to the signature... I'm feeling optimistic...

Comment

Any positive affects, Has mister crawled up to you with with a riding crop gripped in his teeth and puppy dog eyes?

Comment

Hello. I'm looking for the most powerful bottle. Any suggestions?

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER POWER?

THIS MIGHT JUST BE IT

Comment

i didn't know dommination existed in bottle form.
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                look who fell off the tree. you been ok?

maybe it would be bitch, comply, and some other stuff combined!
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

which one do i need to order for my 10ML bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  Any positive affects, Has mister crawled up to you with with a riding crop gripped in his teeth and puppy dog eyes?
                  BWAHAHAAAAAA! No, not yet anyway.
                  It's very curious. I had on some LP fragrance with copulins and 1 drop of Dominance split between my wrists. Other than an interest in house cleaning and organizing, this didn't really affect anyone negatively. Toddler was well behaved and Mr had same desire to organize that I did. Should I consider low doses as motivational?
                  At least now I'm not really concerned about having the Mr wear it. There doesn't seem to be any raging aggression, or aggression at all. As a matter of fact, there was even playfulness and some slightly naughty energy as our banter was occasionally sexual, though that is usually so...
                  Now I'm almost dying to see how it wears on him...

Comment

I have worn High doses of Androstanone, 50 plus and its ok. It is one of those that change character with a high dose. I haven't worn over 50 a lot though. I got a 50mcg in my mystery pack though. Once I play with some other molecules I'll be going back to it, I like androstanone a lot. I got some 25 enone too, I guess I could cobble up something close.

Any guess what other molecules are playing in there? I experimented with an alpha putative today and then moved into SOB. Wonky spray of XSP91 was bracing like a breath of fresh air. I could imagine a mega dose of androstanone would benefit by something bracing bbut I don't know if Domination's extra molecules are buffers or steering molecules.

Until I know if I can buffer this kind of Blend, SOB is more likely to get 99 dollars than a relatively unknown player.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                      i didn't know dommination existed in bottle form.
                      yep been fine, wondering how you were doing

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm in recalcitrant target limbo. Time to move on.... again.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      I have worn High doses of Androstanone, 50 plus and its ok. It is one of those that change character with a high dose. I haven't worn over 50 a lot though. I got a 50mcg in my mystery pack though. Once I play with some other molecules I'll be going back to it, I like androstanone a lot. I got some 25 enone too, I guess I could cobble up something close.

Any guess what other molecules are playing in there? I experimented with an alpha putative today and then moved into SOB. Wonky spray of XSP91 was bracing like a breath of fresh air. I could imagine a mega dose of androstanone would benefit by something bracing bbut I don't know if Domination's extra molecules are buffers or steering molecules.

Until I know if I can buffer this kind of Blend, SOB is more likely to get 99 dollars than a relatively unknown player.
                      I have Anone in 5mcg, Enone too, same. The blends are the highest concentrations of them I wear, lol. In my own playing around I won't go higher than 10mcgs for Enone and am usually perfect at the 5mcg mark for that boost/oomph/confidence/strut. Which is why, Dominance? WTH? That's a huge consentraion! I'm still figuring out Anone...

I would have guessed the other molecules are buffers except XS states on the site that they are 2 other super sexual molecules You have xsp91...and I wonder xsp93???

SOB is worth every penny!!!

Comment

No I don't have xsp93 but I do have some xsp88 which is supposed to be UN purified 93. I'm not sure 91 is sexual but I did talk about sex today openly and I guess in an alpha fashion. I never really figured out 88's effects on others. I got as far as some self effects but only wore it solo in public a couple times. I wouldn't call it super sexual. 91 may be, I wore about 6 today and its supposed to be real alpha around 2. I tried 1 at home and just the barest hint of something and it was brief too. I'm trying 3 on top of an 8 hour old SOB.

Comment

I am curious if there are xsrs or xsps in there. Maybe something that only takes a trace amount to make a change? Xsr54...xsp110 or 107....xsr36 or 38?

Comment

the 91 has my heart feeling like it wants to race, thoughts and reactions a bit scattered. It not like you describe Domination so I'll count that one out.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X