Let's Talk About DominationXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Talk About DominationXS

There's not much on XS outside of journals on DominationXS. Let's Talk About this awesome product!

1 drop Domination solo. First time getting to test it solo. Unfortunately, my new schedule doesn't afford me all the time I would like to test my singles. Domination isn't a single, but it's limited in its molecule count.

From XS site:

Each "Domination-XS" Male Pheromone Blend bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with built in dropper containing: Androstenone, Androstanone, 2 additional super sexual masculine pheromone molecules, Dipropylene Glycol.

56 mg per 10ml bottle at 188 mcg per drop

Wow. This slaps me in the sinuses, lol. I get an initial fuzzy feeling that passes in the first 10 minutes. This sh*t is POTENT. It's oil based and still hits me like a freight train A slight spacey feeling sticks with me for much longer though.

At 1 drop solo, I pretty much feel like myself. Mood is the same. More motivated to do things that need done. Almost a slight headache, more like a hint, as though wearing it solo, unbuffered by other blends/molecules, is making it too intense? I haven't felt this when wearing it along with other products. This too passes within the hour.

I would like to get a good feel for it before I give it to my Mr. and want to try to avoid Enone aggression of any kind.

After wearing it in tandem (yes, I totally cheated and wore it with other blends in my impatence to try it..) I don't see an agression issue, but I have not worn more than 1 drop at all yet, lol, so it has been buffered very well with other blends.

Personal thoughts on Domination: general
    This isn't intended to be worn as a stand alone, so I have been adding to comboes I know and love well, to see how it changed the dynamic.

So far in that area:

Added sense of confidence.
    Strut/swagger in my walk like Enone has always brought me

More assertive, as in initiating conversations and interactions.

No irritability or aggitation symptomatic of Enone OD at 1 drop in tandem with other blends.

*Surprise to me - male blends, like APi and Ascend, have brought a calm and /or seriousness often when I've worn them. This has not yet (though I would expect seriousness, at least, at higher doses) behaved this way as an add on.

As an add on, at 1 drop, it has mainly increased my assertiveness and self assurance/confidence.

At 1 drop in tandem, Domination has not reduced my approachability either.

I will be adding this information to my male blends testing thread when I've gotten more solo and Mr testing done, but I really like this little "beastie" so far for its intended purpose of an add on.

I would like to know how others are using and finding Domination.

Please share for the community!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

I use it to add oomph to my strength workouts at 1 drop. It does increase aggression even at the minimum dose, but that's what I'm looking for in a gym setting.

Effects on others? Very polarizing across gender lines. Males are standoffish and cut interactions short, females actually seem to prolong interactions with jokes, tangential comments, etc.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X