yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It could possibly be overdosing on all 3 mones. Start off small, make observations, work your way up and find the dosage that fits you the best.

Comment

• zoupas panagiotis
      zoupas panagiotis commented
      Editing a comment
      my dear ..... overdose for all three coins what does that mean ???

Just start off with one and see how it performs, then experiment either with more dosage or with other mones. One at a time my friend.

Comment

????????? ??? ??? ???????? ....
      ??? ???????
      ????? ? ???????? ????;
      1) xist xs ???? ?? ?? ??????;

2) ???????????? xs ???? xist xs;

3) xs ?????? ?? evolve xs;

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
        Harrisalexis90 commented
        Editing a comment
        Could you translate this

All the pheromones you have are good ones to start with

I would try xist alone = good if you want her to miss you and you want to form a good bond over time. (This doesn't happen instantly as soon as you spray)
      Evolve + cohesion = good combo for intimacy and sex. I've had great results from this.

OD or overdose is when you put on too much of a product and it doesn't work or worse turns off the girl.

Comment

Xist and Cohesion should work well, you have to test the ratios to see what works best for your chemistry
        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Xist mixed with evolve or sob does wonders

Comment

thanks for the help ....

to have 2 pheromones from that first pheromone to put behind my ear and the second again the same point behind the ear or to put it a little lower in the neck ???

I hug her, she smells me and her eyes feel ..... if she doesn't catch me then change the pheromone ...

Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by zoupas panagiotis View Post
              thanks for the help ....

to have 2 pheromones from that first pheromone to put behind my ear and the second again the same point behind the ear or to put it a little lower in the neck ???

I hug her, she smells me and her eyes feel ..... if she doesn't catch me then change the pheromone ...

Thank you very much
              Pulse points work well with diffusion, neck, wrists. Keep in mind you can have a killer combo but many things can skew and effect results that are out of your control.
              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Neck, wrists, back of ears are good pulse points. You could either put them on separate areas or on the same area.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X