yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Starlust - The Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my case its about a bit of the nerves, I get that bit of social anxiety for whatever reason, I worry if people will like me so a put on another spray. That usually doesn't improve things, not often but occasionally makes them worse and it can feed into an internal more is better loop.

Whats cool though is that by using pheromones for a while and being able to experiment with different moods and personas dozens of times a day instead of dozens of times a year, my social anxieties really drop. It doesn't matter if everybody likes me because i have learned that old old addage but now really believe, you can make some of the people like you some of the time but you cant make all the people like you all the time. It's not just an excuse or a comforting phrase, I understand and believe its truth at depth now. I am pretty comfortable just being me.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      In my case its about a bit of the nerves, I get that bit of social anxiety for whatever reason, I worry if people will like me so a put on another spray. That usually doesn't improve things, not often but occasionally makes them worse and it can feed into an internal more is better loop.

Whats cool though is that by using pheromones for a while and being able to experiment with different moods and personas dozens of times a day instead of dozens of times a year, my social anxieties really drop. It doesn't matter if everybody likes me because i have learned that old old addage but now really believe, you can make some of the people like you some of the time but you cant make all the people like you all the time. It's not just an excuse or a comforting phrase, I understand and believe its truth at depth now. I am pretty comfortable just being me.
      That is so true! I need to remind myself of that more.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

Wise words my friend
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Muestereate After all, we all want to be happy/satisfied. It has no sense when acting as someone better to make people like you doesn't make you smile/fulfilled. I agree with you 100%

Comment

Some time ago, I've tested CelebrityXS that I acquired in a small, sample bottle.

SELF EFFECTS:

2 full sprays 10ml: Self effects of Celebrity are stronger for me than self effects of SOB in terms of being arrogant, being more self-confident and "watching the world only with my own eyes".

1 full spray 10ml: I feel self effects, yet they are not so strong as I would use the double dosage.

With SOB, I feel positive aggression, but Celebrity makes me like I don't give a slight fuck about anything. (if someone could say why is that happening, I would be very thankful!)

EFFECT ON PEOPLE:

2 full sprays 10ml: When I was talking with my uncle (alpha-like, usually) I noticed that he was a little bit more respectful towards me. And that's all. I did not notice any big effects on people when I wore 2 full 10ml like sprays (I noticed only small "hits", probably due to self-effects), even in school. I did not notice any ghosting either.

1 full spray 10ml: And there magic happened. Comprising the next day in school with the previous one, I MUST SAY, that I've noticed MANY EFFECTS ON PEOPLE. When I entered the class (all were casually moving around the class, 5 minutes before the start of the lessons), everyone instantly were more talkative towards me.

Like *snap* and my colleagues from my class started being receptive towards me. Unfortunately, not for too long, since when the lessons started I was being quiet all the time (I've slept only three hours, I just wanted to sleep lol), and despite their desire to talk to me, I just did not wanted to. That was the time when I realized I should be congruent with that type of mones (or any type, althought I've heard something like "you do not wear the mones, the mones wear you" (Bad Wolf, LAL) (Is this possible to have self-effects so strong, that it changes you very strongly? I did not experience this with SOB and CelebrityXS)).

Overall, I am very happy that I had an occasion to test CelebrityXS.

Now, I just need to test SOB in a nightclub, and XiSt (should I use it in school? I believe that it is going to be the waste, since I do not talk to many girls right now, but that is my belief, I'm gonna read about XiSt more soon).

Happy testing, me! Thank you, me! Love you Starlust! Love ya too!

Comment

Originally posted by Starlust View Post
              Some time ago, I've tested CelebrityXS that I acquired in a small, sample bottle.

SELF EFFECTS:

2 full sprays 10ml: Self effects of Celebrity are stronger for me than self effects of SOB in terms of being arrogant, being more self-confident and "watching the world only with my own eyes".

1 full spray 10ml: I feel self effects, yet they are not so strong as I would use the double dosage.

With SOB, I feel positive aggression, but Celebrity makes me like I don't give a slight fuck about anything. (if someone could say why is that happening, I would be very thankful!)

EFFECT ON PEOPLE:

2 full sprays 10ml: When I was talking with my uncle (alpha-like, usually) I noticed that he was a little bit more respectful towards me. And that's all. I did not notice any big effects on people when I wore 2 full 10ml like sprays (I noticed only small "hits", probably due to self-effects), even in school. I did not notice any ghosting either.

1 full spray 10ml: And there magic happened. Comprising the next day in school with the previous one, I MUST SAY, that I've noticed MANY EFFECTS ON PEOPLE. When I entered the class (all were casually moving around the class, 5 minutes before the start of the lessons), everyone instantly were more talkative towards me.

Like *snap* and my colleagues from my class started being receptive towards me. Unfortunately, not for too long, since when the lessons started I was being quiet all the time (I've slept only three hours, I just wanted to sleep lol), and despite their desire to talk to me, I just did not wanted to. That was the time when I realized I should be congruent with that type of mones (or any type, althought I've heard something like "you do not wear the mones, the mones wear you" (Bad Wolf, LAL) (Is this possible to have self-effects so strong, that it changes you very strongly? I did not experience this with SOB and CelebrityXS)).

Overall, I am very happy that I had an occasion to test CelebrityXS.

Now, I just need to test SOB in a nightclub, and XiSt (should I use it in school? I believe that it is going to be the waste, since I do not talk to many girls right now, but that is my belief, I'm gonna read about XiSt more soon).

Happy testing, me! Thank you, me! Love you Starlust! Love ya too!
              Personally I see no harm in wearing Xist at school, though this depends on what you want out of it. Might be preferable to wear Celebrity if you want to make friends rather than striving for romance for example.

As for whether pheromones change you, so far I don't think it has happened to me. I did however hear that Bad Wolf is able to do so from my reading somewhere.
              �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Exactly, I've heard that too! I only imagine how strong or complex Bad Wolf must be, but whatever - let's focus on XS product, lol!

I'm thinking about buying Bliss (instead of Celebrity), and trying to use/test it solo soon. Then, when I am done, I'm going to test the mix of SOB and Bliss (since I've heard that Bliss wonderfully fulfills SOB, and SOB fulfills Bliss - I am very intruiged by it).

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X