yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Starlust - The Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starlust - The Journal

*disclaimer* In this journal, I am going to write like it is going to be my diary. I am going to present my very thoughts on posts below. I do not want to create posts that suit everyone, are "correct" in some kind of way, but be as honest as I can with myself, to provide you and me with the most accurate understanding of me, the situations, and just because I don't want to spend time on thinking about what should I write, if I can just write straight from my heart.

So... let's get this started!

I remember when I've received the first bottle some time ago. I was amazingly excited about what is going to happen soon if I'm going to have some drops on my neck, wohoho! I was imagining scenarios of shocked faces, that would look at me with curious faces, like it would be written "What the fuck is going on with him? Has he changed in some way?"

Ah, right. I am twenty years old, and I am going to German High School with another people from various countries, while I don't know the language (the rest do know the language, since they live there at least for one year). I've moved to Germany 3 months ago. Until I learn the new language, my pheromone adventures are going to be based on experiences that are going to happen in this high school, or another environments like shops, banks or street.

For now, clubs and bars are off. But that is gonna change. (by the way, clubbing in Germany doesn't look good for me. I've searched many, many clubs or bars near my city, and there are only few that aren't as much popular, besides only one. But despite this, I am gonna try soon and make an opinion based on my real experience, not on Google lol)

I've got the bottle of SOB, and samples of XiSt and Celebrity (they are full to the half of the bottles). At first, I was worried if SOB is going to work in high school environment, but that does not stop me from using it. I do not want to be stopped by opinions where should one be used. If I really want to, I am going to use SOB in the church, and XiSt in the stripclub. Hey, I want experiences, god damn it!

Okay, let's move to the first day of my usage of SOB.

It was Wednesday, I woke up tired as always, and am going to make a big cup of coffee, thinking about what is going to happen today. I had my first bottle of quality pheromones, not like some time ago. After I've made everything, drank my coffee, brushed teeth etc. I've applied about 1,5 spray of SOB on my neck, and went to school.

I've noticed, that my colleague, let's call him Daniel, was especially talkative towards me. It could happen without pheromones, but I think it was that noticeable, that it is worth mentioning here, because he could always open his book and read it (we were sitting in the bus) like he does often. I can talk in German a little bit, so I always try my best with communicating with the other people. We were laughing about dumb things like wtf. Is SOB supposed to hit my pal like that? Well, I don't mind, honestly. LOL!

Okay, cool. Now I am off to greet my pals from my class. Hey, hey, hallo, hallo, greeting after greeting. Now I've noticed, that one of them, positive towards me, now was acting like I was a danger. When I've started to talk to him about something silly, he would respond fast and cut the conversation. He didn't smile like he usually does. He was staying away from me. Hmm... is it because of pheros, or he just had a bad day? Naah, he seems like he always has a good day, so this must be pheromones.

Another colleague of mine, insanely, INSANELY positive and masculine kind of man, like the real "alpha" (I hate this word, bleah), started to challenge me a little. But only a little, in a funny kind of way. He didn't change so much in the presence of pheromones.

When I was sitting in the class, the three girls from the class started to be shy/intimidated when I look at them. They don't want to look me in the eyes. When I catch them looking at me, they instantly look somewhere else. With that intimidation, It could be because of my height (6"4') and athletic build (I was working out for 3 years) and look better than average male.

The fourth, and the last girl (6/10 in my scale), was not like that. I see her looking at me for a long time, likes to catch my eyes, doesn't want to break eye contact. It was never like that earlier. I assume SOB worked well on her, lol! When I've initiated a conversation with her later on, she was talkative and was smiling. She seemed excited as well.

When I pass girls on the school corridor, I see many of them quickly looking at me, and when I look at them too, they tend to instantly look somewhere else as well. Is that because I am intimidating? I wonder how would they act if I started talking to them, or if they knew me. Maybe it is a initial intimidation because of too high value? Until I learn more language, I can only wonder.

When I was sitting on the bench with my colleague that is in the same situation with the language like mine, I've noticed about 10-15 feet away from me, on another bench, that there was a girl that would sit in a very, very feminine way, looking at me all the fucking time. She was honestly pretty. When I ignored it for a minute, because I was talking with that pal, and after that minute looked at her again, she would stare at me again!

Is it possible to hit from 10-15 feet with SOB in closed, warm environment? That alone-staring-contest didn't happen to me earlier.

And it is the end of a day. I'm going to home, going to drink some tea and think about writing about it.

The end of the first post! Kudos!

Btw. I do not understand the whole mixing thing. If only one product is more than enough to work, why should one mix with another pheromones? To make them stronger? If so, why only one kind of phero is not strong enough? That is what reeealy concerns me.

Originally posted by Starlust View Post
    *disclaimer* In this journal, I am going to write like it is going to be my diary. I am going to present my very thoughts on posts below. I do not want to create posts that suit everyone, are "correct" in some kind of way, but be as honest as I can with myself, to provide you and me with the most accurate understanding of me, the situations, and just because I don't want to spend time on thinking about what should I write, if I can just write straight from my heart.

So... let's get this started!

I remember when I've received the first bottle some time ago. I was amazingly excited about what is going to happen soon if I'm going to have some drops on my neck, wohoho! I was imagining scenarios of shocked faces, that would look at me with curious faces, like it would be written "What the fuck is going on with him? Has he changed in some way?"

Ah, right. I am twenty years old, and I am going to German High School with another people from various countries, while I don't know the language (the rest do know the language, since they live there at least for one year). I've moved to Germany 3 months ago. Until I learn the new language, my pheromone adventures are going to be based on experiences that are going to happen in this high school, or another environments like shops, banks or street.

For now, clubs and bars are off. But that is gonna change. (by the way, clubbing in Germany doesn't look good for me. I've searched many, many clubs or bars near my city, and there are only few that aren't as much popular, besides only one. But despite this, I am gonna try soon and make an opinion based on my real experience, not on Google lol)

I've got the bottle of SOB, and samples of XiSt and Celebrity (they are full to the half of the bottles). At first, I was worried if SOB is going to work in high school environment, but that does not stop me from using it. I do not want to be stopped by opinions where should one be used. If I really want to, I am going to use SOB in the church, and XiSt in the stripclub. Hey, I want experiences, god damn it!

Okay, let's move to the first day of my usage of SOB.

It was Wednesday, I woke up tired as always, and am going to make a big cup of coffee, thinking about what is going to happen today. I had my first bottle of quality pheromones, not like some time ago. After I've made everything, drank my coffee, brushed teeth etc. I've applied about 1,5 spray of SOB on my neck, and went to school.

I've noticed, that my colleague, let's call him Daniel, was especially talkative towards me. It could happen without pheromones, but I think it was that noticeable, that it is worth mentioning here, because he could always open his book and read it (we were sitting in the bus) like he does often. I can talk in German a little bit, so I always try my best with communicating with the other people. We were laughing about dumb things like wtf. Is SOB supposed to hit my pal like that? Well, I don't mind, honestly. LOL!

Okay, cool. Now I am off to greet my pals from my class. Hey, hey, hallo, hallo, greeting after greeting. Now I've noticed, that one of them, positive towards me, now was acting like I was a danger. When I've started to talk to him about something silly, he would respond fast and cut the conversation. He didn't smile like he usually does. He was staying away from me. Hmm... is it because of pheros, or he just had a bad day? Naah, he seems like he always has a good day, so this must be pheromones.

Another colleague of mine, insanely, INSANELY positive and masculine kind of man, like the real "alpha" (I hate this word, bleah), started to challenge me a little. But only a little, in a funny kind of way. He didn't change so much in the presence of pheromones.

When I was sitting in the class, the three girls from the class started to be shy/intimidated when I look at them. They don't want to look me in the eyes. When I catch them looking at me, they instantly look somewhere else. With that intimidation, It could be because of my height (6"4') and athletic build (I was working out for 3 years) and look better than average male.

The fourth, and the last girl (6/10 in my scale), was not like that. I see her looking at me for a long time, likes to catch my eyes, doesn't want to break eye contact. It was never like that earlier. I assume SOB worked well on her, lol! When I've initiated a conversation with her later on, she was talkative and was smiling. She seemed excited as well.

When I pass girls on the school corridor, I see many of them quickly looking at me, and when I look at them too, they tend to instantly look somewhere else as well. Is that because I am intimidating? I wonder how would they act if I started talking to them, or if they knew me. Maybe it is a initial intimidation because of too high value? Until I learn more language, I can only wonder.

When I was sitting on the bench with my colleague that is in the same situation with the language like mine, I've noticed about 10-15 feet away from me, on another bench, that there was a girl that would sit in a very, very feminine way, looking at me all the fucking time. She was honestly pretty. When I ignored it for a minute, because I was talking with that pal, and after that minute looked at her again, she would stare at me again!

Is it possible to hit from 10-15 feet with SOB in closed, warm environment? That alone-staring-contest didn't happen to me earlier.

And it is the end of a day. I'm going to home, going to drink some tea and think about writing about it.

The end of the first post! Kudos!

Btw. I do not understand the whole mixing thing. If only one product is more than enough to work, why should one mix with another pheromones? To make them stronger? If so, why only one kind of phero is not strong enough? That is what reeealy concerns me.
    Great report and you are correct about the mixing thing. Imo people mix wayyyyyy to frequently and only certain products are good for mixing. I never mix more than 2 and usually it's a solo use for me. Its like ordering 2 meals off the menu and throwing them together.
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

stiring up your peas with your masher taterz

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        stiring up your peas with your masher taterz
        Exaclty! Doesn't always work or make it better
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Now I get it. Thank you both for clarifying this to me

Comment

(equipment used this day - one spray of SOB, 4 sample sprays of Celebrity)

Some days ago, two new girls (sisters) came from another country, have moved to our class. They are not outstanding in terms of looks, 4/10 and 3/10, arabic beauty.

Our class had a pretty chilled day in the school, so our teacher decided that we are going to talk about how we are doing and we are going to learn some language with that. We sat in a circle of chairs and started talking, one by one.

I noticed that these sisters were constantly looking at me, almost all the time. When they had a chance to look me in the eyes, they were doing it with no shame at all haha! I had a sense that if they could rape me, they sure would. Both. At the same time. Lol.

I did not notice any hits besides that. Some colleagues started to ghost me a little bit, they never ghosted me before the usage of pheromones. I sense it is the kind of jealous ghosting. Like they started to think like I am a danger. It is not an useful feature, since I want to make friends in school in order to test my language skills. But on the other hand, I've noticed a significant self-effects that I enjoy. And when the IOIs hits from stranger girls are happening... it makes my day more enjoyable! Yet, it is the work of SOB 100%.

I feel I should not expect many IOIs, although it is very pleasurable and ego-building when you notice that some girl stares at you like she wants you right here and now. What do I mean by that? I do not talk to much with other people, since I do not the language very well (I am still learning). I should create my opinions about whether the pheros work or not, basing on IOIs as well, but much more on that, how the interaction with another person goes via actual interacting.

Ugh, I won't give in on that so easily.

Maybe is there a pheromone that is going to minimize the jealous ghosting from my peers while using SOB as well? I've still got a sample of XiSt, and I think about mixing this with SOB and see what is going to change.

That is all from me for now.

Have a wonderful day boys 'n' grills!

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
              Its like ordering 2 meals off the menu and throwing them together.
              That's a very good comparison, I like this one

My personal opinion is that people mix to much to early and don't take the time needed to discover a blend completely. Means they are too impatient.

I am not a friend of mixing/combining. I rather use a blend for a extended time as a stand alone because I want to find out what it exactly does for me. But I think not a lot people are that patient

Comment

How much are you using when you experience this jealous ghosting? SOB is strong, you might want a social a few days a week. so they don't think that you are ALWAYS a SOB. just dropping down 1/2 a spray may do the trick for now. You might want to take advantage of the sale and get yourself a something friendlier. Personally, I only wear SOB in the evenings when I'm looking for new ladies. Its not my everyday thing.

Comment

I am certainly guilty of the mixing. I blame it both on impatience and wanting several different effects. For example wanting the self effects of Bliss and the social aspects of Flirt or Evolve's attraction and lust.

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am too but I rarely like adding a third. Steves, blends are meant to mix, to a point.

I certainly want and need to explore solo effects more

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
                    Well, all you need to do is: just do it!

Comment

You will be glad you did
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I will say that I am completely obsessed with Vibe and XSport together. To the point that I think it could be it's own product!

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          How much are you using when you experience this jealous ghosting? SOB is strong, you might want a social a few days a week. so they don't think that you are ALWAYS a SOB. just dropping down 1/2 a spray may do the trick for now. You might want to take advantage of the sale and get yourself a something friendlier. Personally, I only wear SOB in the evenings when I'm looking for new ladies. Its not my everyday thing.
                          Thank god I've got the sampler spray I usually use 1,5 spray of SOB. Is it too much for someone for me? (20yo male, athletic build, high, above average face). If so, I can always try a half of the spray and see how I go with it. E X P E R I M E N T. I S .O N

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            3 sample sprays is my sweet spot. I don't think you are really ODing at 1.5 sample sprays. Not all girls like SOb's, consider that. Ask for sample of taboo next time.

Originally posted by Starlust View Post
                          Is it too much for someone for me?
                          Only YOU can tell whether it is too much, not enough or ideal (your sweet spot). That's what testing and finding your personal sweet spot is all about.
                          No one else can make this decision for you
                          Happy testing

Comment

Start low them build up
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

I can gladly say, that I've finally found my sweet spot of SOB, know how SOB works and what kind of effects I get - in the school/everyday environment. In this environment, 1 or 1,5 full spray is enough. Two sprays puts me in too aggressive mood, and the others tend to ghost me more.

I see, that many male people, that I know, in my age (~20) are intimidated. They sometimes look at me like they are jealous of something, or just don't like me.

Women are intimidated as well. When I look them in the eyes, they are going to instantly look away. But when I do not look at them, sometimes I can literally feel their look on me.

Some days ago, I was sitting on a bench inside the school, at school corridor. I saw a girl ~20yo, that was arguing a little with her boyfriend. He tried to hug her, hold her hand, but she refused... and was looking at me. She literally looked me in the eyes like she wanted to change her boyfriend with me, lol! (they were ~8 feet away from me, I was sitting inside for 5/10 minutes and it was warm)

It was like (make my boyfriend go, and come to me now). I need to say that it happens often, when I see couples like that! Amazing!

When I do not strike a conversation with woman, I cannot see hits clearly, besides those that happen with the couples, and that "look at him, and when he does look on you, look away as fast as you can". But when I start a conversation, I can notice that women are more engaged and a little bit more excited.

Now, the only thing that I NEED to do, but the nearest occasion is going to be on the New Year's Eve, is to test how SOB works in nightlife environments (clubs, bars). I'm going back to my mother country, so I'm going to be able to talk like a normal person to normal people once again . If SOB works in a typical, every day environment, I wonder what is going to happen in nightclub...

*EDIT* The SOB is unscented all the time. I'm going to put some fragrance soon (Nobility)

Comment

I will say that I am completely obsessed with Vibe and XSport together. To the point that I think it could be it's own product!
                                Oo I'm curious to try that now

Comment

I don't think there is anything wrong with mixing, if you are familiar with a single blend, but I think the combinations and amount of sprays are way overdone on here. It's just not necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                                    I don't think there is anything wrong with mixing, if you are familiar with a single blend, but I think the combinations and amount of sprays are way overdone on here. It's just not necessary.
                                    Exaclty people desperately spray themselves with a unrealistic amount of products and don't know what's gonna happen
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X