yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Alpha-androsterone - single molecule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there a phero product called scent of eros years back, supposly only had erone and anol, and was good. u should try rone love from pxs here

Comment

Androsterone is so good. Especially from cultures that are the opposite from the west like most Asian countries and middle East. Wasnt the golden ratio 4parts Rone 1 part enone? worked everytime

Comment

I can attest to the Androsterone effect on Asian cultures as well. I have not worked with it as a single, but products with high Androsterone are my favourites, as compared to say, high enone products.

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

I am really interested in this molecule but i read that alone it gives "old father" vibe.Not many young girls are attracted to that.Too serious.
          Still i want to test it for myself.Some reported relaxing side effect.After that effect i go.

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            A lot of young girls like maturity

You'd be surprised how many women (young and old) have daddy issues lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
            You'd be surprised how many women (young and old) have daddy issues lol
            Hahaha.. sad but true.

you being young and giving off that vibe increases your chances with these women. Honestly I think due to social stigma of being with someone so many years older than you is what's preventing a lot of women with daddy issues pursue those older folks.

Comment

Social Stigma plays, a huge, huge role in the sexual behaviour of women, that is a fact. Any young women going after a older man is labeled a slut, whore etc. Any old man going after a young girl is labeled a creepy old man, etc.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X