yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Alpha-androsterone - single molecule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha-androsterone - single molecule

I use arone with great success. 10 to 20 mcg. It can tame a psychopatic woman/man in the workplace. Women may feel romatic. It divides people, I mean they may start to quarrel but not with you. Arone is similar to P6 Super, which according to its label is only arone. P6 is discontinued.

My question: can I store it in a fridge between 2 to 8 Celsius degrees to extend its use-by date?

wouldn't suggest using it in the fridge, it will spoil it
    better in a dark cupboard etc
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      I go along with the dark idea, light and heat are never good but why do you say a frig would ruin them? Seems counter intuitive to me

when you say tame, what are they like?
    how do you know they are tamed?
    i'm intrigued!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      You know, crack the whip, sit down, be quiet and take orders to scramble us some eggs ) lol

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      sorry in advance if I triggered you, meant to be a joke

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      but whats the best way to coax you into cooking?

I have dealt with 2 women which for me clearly possess some psychopatic/sociopathic traits; normally no fear response, trying to provoke, subtle humiliating comments, outbursts of aggression, then passive-agression and again aggression, using feminism for that, etc. First lady eventually ended a bit infatuated in me, judging form her eyes, and helped me with my project; but she was flexible, so when I had to meet her and I didn't use P6/arone, she was just one with hate. Second woman become less verbally fluent, more humble, a bit afraid of me; when I said sth about my project, she reacted like she was proud that someone like me is with her in the room.

Men, they treat me as an authority, at least they listen more carefully.

Social pheromones made people want to give me orders. Dienone makes me depressed. Enone may be good for me but below 3 mcg.

Just another question I want to ask: how long does arone work when applied on dry, clean skin? I thought: like less than 2 hours, but it was in the room, so 10 mcg I used might trigger an OD.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
      wouldn't suggest using it in the fridge, it will spoil it
      better in a dark cupboard etc
      Interesting. I haven't tried fridge storage yet but I've seen that SteveO suggests it. This was at least in an XS video I saw on their YouTube channel. Is the negative fridge storage only specific to this particular product? Ruining pheros is a sad sad thought!

Comment

There's only a couple chemicals that I've seen are temperature sensitive and they both are said to stabilize in alcohol. Those are androsterone sulfate and Oxytocin. Steve says the normal advertised shelf life at room temperatures of his blends are three years but suggests its much longer. I expect single chemicals to be the same as blends even though they have a Dispersion Technology added into them and engineered into them.

How long androsterone lasts on the skin depends on a huge amount of things, fixatives, carriers and dispersion technologies to name a few.

To answer your question, I hate to counter Coconut but yes you can refrigerate your pheromones, 2 to 8c sounds reasonable.

I've been keeping mine in a Styrofoam cooler style box to avoid rapid temperature swings. Only time will tell but it seems at room temperature quite a few blends have gotten better with aging and not worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          There's only a couple chemicals that I've seen are temperature sensitive and they both are said to stabilize in alcohol. Those are androsterone sulfate and Oxytocin. Steve says the normal advertised shelf life at room temperatures of his blends are three years but suggests its much longer. I expect single chemicals to be the same as blends even though they have a Dispersion Technology added into them and engineered into them.

How long androsterone lasts on the skin depends on a huge amount of things, fixatives, carriers and dispersion technologies to name a few.

To answer your question, I hate to counter Coconut but yes you can refrigerate your pheromones, 2 to 8c sounds reasonable.

I've been keeping mine in a Styrofoam cooler style box to avoid rapid temperature swings. Only time will tell but it seems at room temperature quite a few blends have gotten better with aging and not worse.
          how would you like your eggs cooked?, shaken not scrambled??????

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            you can shake eggs??? I have a friend in Paris right now, I bet he'd like some eggs

Sorry for thread drift tau, we get a liittle goofey here on occasion.

Comment

• Tigris
            Tigris commented
            Editing a comment

The only concern I have ever had with refrigeration is potential for condensation if you remove them from that environment (decide to carry it with you for the day, or take along anywhere really) and the temperature would be warmer than your storage, creating condensation/water in your blend.
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

There are certainly areas in my refrigerator that are higher humidity than others. If I ever opt for the refrigerator I'll be throwing my whole box in maybe sealed with tape. I guess it depends on what kind of stuff you keep in there too.

Comment

In the case of androsterone's action, I ment to ask only about alpha-androsterone PXS product https://pheromonexs.com/pheromone-mo...rosterone.html. So, how long will it work when applied? It contains "pheromone molecule in solution of 90% Perfumers Alcohol (SD40B) with 10% Dipropylene Glycol (DPG)". My pheromone bottle has 10 mcg per spray.

Another trick which was probably used in P6: mix androsterone with antibacterial agent. I use some dilluted rosemary/cinnamon/frankincense essential oil on a place where I will apply arone. This may increase the time of impact your pheromones make on people.

Today I saw people being more polite to me than without arone, holding doors, saying "that's a really good question". They also seem to be less congnitively powerful, more embarrased than intimidated (10 mcg on my wrists).

Comment

Since real answers haven't come on this single, why don't you call the support line and ask for Steve himself. I'm sure he'll be glad to talk to you, he loves doing the phone thing he says.

I personally still have a hard time judging how long any of this stuff lasts. I've had blends work the next day and some change a bit after a few hours but i generally wear the blends and not singles. XS has a special way of blending that makes blends last pretty long. I have not worked with straight Alpha-Androsterone. Sorry but I hope Steve will answer your question properly. XSteveO

Comment

I have androsterone in oil at 5mcg/drop. I consider it a status pheromone.
                  I only wore it as a single to get to know it. Now I wear it along with other molecules or in SteveO's and other blends.
                  It runs serious on me. Not intimidating or unaproachable, more like responsible/trustworthy. It gives me focus, not like Thinker but does help me to be more task oriented. People have been curtious generally and men particularly seemed more relaxed/comfortable around me, respectful like peer, not as in higher authority. I like it in work blends particularly, but it is included in a great many really good products and is nice to have.

ETA
                  I also added SteveO's DT to mine.
                  I can't say how long it lasts but my guess is 4-8 hours. Mine is in an oils base too.
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I think I can say confidently that the oil single molecules that I HAVE tried last at least 5 hours. That is without DT, just straight out of the bottle.

Comment

u can just put it in a place where the sun does not hit and less heat. i actually left pheromone with rone for a longgg time in the car and sun very hot. and they still work. socials makes people give u orders? mmmmm then yes u need to mix it with alpha status mones. try celebrity or brute brother, i think they will do good

Comment

OK, so I'm pretty sure androsterone is a good base for me. Pretty consistent results. They are even better when I'm after work, even intellectual, or workout. A-rone is rumored to be an 'amplifier'. It seems to be the only one molecule with which I don't get shit-tested.

Now, I have androstanone oil 5mcg/drop and I want to mix it with androsterone, probably with proportion 1 : 5 (or more than 5) anone to a-rone. 5mcg to 20mcg gave inconsistent results. Anone (5mcg alone) makes me want to shit-test other people and it even makes people question my value. So, I will mix 5mcg anone oil with olive oil (do you recommend that?) and start with 1mcg anone to 10mcg a-rone.

Gone also above 20mcg with anone alone & it resulted in 'dream-like' atomsphere but that's not what I aim for.

So, a-rone : anone, 10 : 1. And I will report if I get sth with that combo, sth different than with using pure a-rone. The aim is to increase respect and compliance.

Slightly off-topic but I still find it interesting since lots of people discuss a-rone to enone ratio suited either for seduction or work environment, respect, being seen as an expert etc. Enone is risky and you probably can get enough of it with proper workout.

Comment

• eroque
                          eroque commented
                          Editing a comment
                          i prefer anone to . but experiences vary with each individual. trying different rones and socials its good idea for respect, status and compliance. u dont need enone or anone at all, for that.

1. Strangely, anone lowers my status, below 5mcg. Above 20mcg => 'bonding'. Anone cancels a-rone.
                        2. A-rone worn on my beard/jawline is a bit more sexual. I used old P6 Super, two sprays. Don't know the mcg per spray.

Next tests' formula: 10mcg a-rone, 0,5mcg enone. I hesitate to use benol since socials for me => disrespect. Hm, I would rather steer the formula with rone sulfate and/or beautifiers like XSP86 or XSP96. Theoretically, respect+imprint(+fun) is better than respect+honesty (people may be whining on everything), but I don't how benol works with its small doses like 5mcg.

Questions: Can rone sulfate trigger disrespect? What makes XSP86 and XSP96 different?

Comment

OK, so enone gave me nothing, that is, a terrible anxiety. Androsterone sulfate - nothing much (10 mcg, above that - disrespect). But I must say that anone (5-10 mcg oil) is actually a pretty good single and a single to combine with other molecules (good for lowering stress and boosting confidence). Benol used alone in rather small doses triggers empathy and lowers the respect gained with a-rone. Now what's more interesting, three combinations I find promising, which contain a-rone:

(1) a-rone + anone + XSP86,
                          (2) a-rone + anone,
                          (3) a-rone + XSP86.

I don't have any definite conclusions or dosages, but I think that (1) is most integral and universal (if, in may case, a-rone is a dominant component). Don't overdose any single. (3) grabs attention as if you are a VIP but it seems to me that it may be a bit flat. With (2) I get mixed results.

Comment

Hey tau669
                            I found that 1.25-2.5mcg of just -enone is freakin amazing! Maybe you are using too much. Also, are you using Diffusion Technology? How are your molecules diffusing?

I am very curious about combining all P96 & P86 as well since I see the potential for synergy. I thought myself about also adding a little dose of P83.
                            a-rone + a-none with and without p86 seem like a vibe that is alpha, dominantly social, spotlight bright effect. No steering towards openeness or approachability. That could be good for clubs or something I can imagine?

A-rone & p86 seem like the starting molecules of a very good mix too. By themselves, I see too much "rawness". But hey, I am no expert in molecules like that, so to my advice with a grain of salt please, and hopefully you achieved great results lol.

Comment

Hi, I'm no expert either. In my experience, arone+P86 is the best starting point, most versatile. I don't know why but adding even low doses of anone or enone makes that combo less effective for anything excluding sex. Maybe adding DHEA or bnol to arone+P86 is a better idea but hardly in my case cause after bnol I'm introverted (but otherwise it's good) and DHEA seems to hinder my cognitive function.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X