yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

No hits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No hits?

Hi,
    im using evolve and I'm not seeing hits. Makes me skeptical. I use 1-2 sprays. Cohesion was good it seemed idk, it was a sample. I moisturize before I apply, I try not to use too much, but enough. Usual applying points.
    so what's up?

It's a male signature meant to attract hetero women. I find that these enone heavy products only attract women when they are ovulating. If you were in the vicinity of an ovulating hetero woman she would also have to be one inclined to a Bi encounter. I would say expand the number of people that you are spending time with. Evolve is slow. You need to spend a considerable amount of time with them, they will need to be near ovulation and they will also need to be inclined towards bisexuality too.

One spray may be too much for a woman to wear also. I only wear one myself. Keep in mind also, its for sex, not attraction. It is designed to unwind through a long socializing date and keep evolving towards sex.

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
      Harrisalexis90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Perhaps same for bi women. Do power and sex have much to do with the sex if the person?

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      It's like anything else, you can't pigeon hole all people into one classification. But most women are more inclined to talk with me when I wear something that lets them feel safe.

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      any product containing enone creates fear more often than excitement imo. Many of my lesbian friends fear men.

XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
      Harrisalexis90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not quite sure. But I'm trying it

its a slower release if not applied directly on the skin, that moisturizer contains plastic particles that keeps the smell from lifting off the area.
    : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

No, it's a men's product...but don't let that stop you if you really want to try it. Just make sure to read up on it and expect it to behave a bit differently for you as a female

And start out at low doses

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Manly mone, to attract straight women
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Manly mone, to attract straight women
          interesting
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, wait a second, harris a u a women or man? because of the comments i need clarity. also, evolve is for men, its under mens section from the start of pheromonexs.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

No, it's a men's product...but don't let that stop you if you really want to try it. Just make sure to read up on it and expect it to behave a bit differently for you as a female

And start out at low doses
              ok so if i tried evolve as a woman what would happen lol?

Comment

Comment

• Tigris
                Tigris commented
                Editing a comment
                Oops. I think countless others beat me to this info. Sorry for the redundancy

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X