yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

APi, first and second impressions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I feel very confident, cool and relaxed, nothing can bother me.
    I know what work I have to do and I just do it - I'm focused and nothing can disturb me doing it. I finish my work in less time than before.
    With APi on stress is a word I don't know, it is just smooth.
    The confidence boost is enormous and that changes how people perceive me.
    People smile at me from a farther distance and it feels like a have a certain aura surrounding me, hard to describe.

Comment

Great results, you seem really ironclad at that dose. I like the focus/no stress effect, it really shows how deep the confidence boost is. I guess you'll soon be your own boss now
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Hi to all I'm John, this is all new to me and would like advice on this topic. sorry if I posted it in the wrong place to, still trying to find my way around here.
        Ascend xs pheromone oil with double c
        opulin effect, anyone with experience with it? whats was the outcome, is it better or just the regular dose works fine? also, I am thinking about combining it with either SOB or XiSt. thanks!

Comment

This is best as a work blend. leave my swagger alone should be fine, Regular blend has very little but SOB has a good amount of Cops in it so if you combo with SOB you'll have your cops and your attraction effect.

Both of those are pretty strong. You might like XIST for some easy-going days. After I got my fill of the strong mixes I began to appreciate the smoother mixes over the "hit them over the head with a club" stuff.

Where do you plan on using these?

Comment

Originally posted by jafacanayn View Post
            also, I am thinking about combining it with either SOB or XiSt. thanks!
            Not a bad idea once you are more experienced with the different blends but do yourself a favour and don't start combining if you don't know what a certain blend does for you by itself.
            My advice to you is to test every blend as a standalone first for at least one week and have a log, write down everything like application points, dose, time of application, etc., etc..
            Everybody thinks he/she will still remember all the details later but you won't, believe me. Doing it this way saves you a lot of time and in the end effect money.

Comment

Second day wearing 4 drops:
              Well I described the self effects already in post #61 and the second day they are exactly the same. For me this means the self effects are proved
              I had a great day today wearing 4 drops straight from the beginning in the morning.
              My schedule was full today and when I say full I mean, FULL!!!
              I could so enormous focus on the work I even finished all the tasks 1/2 hour earlier than expected, without any stress at all
              The clients were all smiling and happy, we were joking around and this juice is a tip generator par excellence for me.
              And again today: a full schedule and no stress at all

Will go again with 4 drops tomorrow because I want a third day experience to prove it

Did I mention how much I this juice??

Comment

Its nice to see this experiment with higher dose. More than 2 puts me to sleep so I would be afraid to try it if I had a lot on my plate. But, perhaps I need some adrenalin or cortisol to overcome the 3rd and 4th drops.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  But, perhaps I need some adrenalin or cortisol to overcome the 3rd and 4th drops.
                  I have a high testosterone level, this is probably why I'm able to bare high doses. I don't see much of a self effect or effects on others on low doses *shrugs*

Day 3 with 4 drops APi and the results of day 1 & 2 have been repeated.
                  It is unbelievable how relaxed and smooth a day with 4 drops APi goes and it has become my new #1 blend so far.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X