yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

APi, first and second impressions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APi, first and second impressions.

This is my first oil based phero, I got it as recommended from NuTrix as a good business/salesperson mix.

Trial 1 drop impressions: This is too subtle, but it does have a hint of respect, the cover scent is nice, but diffusion is going to be a challenge. I didn't wear it to work as I wanted to make sure I didn't have a bad reaction to it. No self effects noticed, but I was wearing a bit of NENO from earlier so it may have just covered it up.

2nd day, 2 drops: My first day was full of stress at work, I was literally the only one there without experience in sales and I didn't know what to do with myself, the other guys there seemed pretty not helpful as it is a pretty competitive environment. Got the vibe they were closet sociopaths but I couldn't tell yet, maybe just the stressed vibe I was giving off was part of it. My second day on the other hand, I tried two drops of Api. People seemed a lot more helpful and liked to joke around. Any joke regardless of how shitty it was got chuckles, everyone seemed a bit more friendly. I got to know a fellow salesperson who will go by "tom". Tom spent the longest time around me and actually ended up inviting me to go to thailand with him and some buddies next year on the first day I met him, weird.

Will continue to update. I'm gonna try three drops tomorrow as two seems the minimum to get any reaction.

APi is one of the men's blends that I don't have any trouble wearing solo (no need to tone down any overly alpha vibe). It's great at x2 for me, but I will be curiously watching how it plays for you...
    Invite to Thailand is a good start
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I am looking forward to your report because APi is on wish list to get it next month after I got payed. I hope it will not run out of stock in the EU-store.
      Keep us posted Devin

Comment

• Silvia
        Silvia commented
        Editing a comment
        Your APi oil is hidden and waiting for you

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
      I am looking forward to your report because APi is on wish list to get it next month after I got payed. I hope it will not run out of stock in the EU-store.
      Keep us posted Devin
      Silvia will be saving a bottle for you

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I need to drop her a line anyway because this order is going to become a bit bigger

Comment

Api seems to be hit and miss for me. Three drops is okay, and I guess it's good because it's more work friendly but the reactions are meh compared to prior products that i've used.

As far as self effects, for me at least they seem to be limited.

I'm gonna give this a few more days and try some stuff out. Apparently it's a godlike mix but i'm not getting it atm, perhaps a few more trial runs would be good, I just need some more time before I give a def yay or nay vote for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
            I just need some more time before I give a def yay or nay vote for it.
            Yep, like a couple few weeks, to really get to know each other

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Yep, like a couple few weeks, to really get to know each other
              Maybe its like xist and just takes time....

Comment

Maybe its like xist and just takes time....
                Well, you can get to know someone after a few dates, but until you really spend quality time with them you won't know what all they really have to offer...

Comment

Don't trust anyone over 30

Comment

Try it together with Ascend and see what you think of the combination. For me they shine together.
                    Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-29-2019, 02:12 PM.
                    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
                      Your APi oil is hidden and waiting for you
                      You are sooo good to me

Comment

Today I found the dose I think I find most effective. One drop applied to the right hand (handshakes) and a smidge on the neck (slightly less than one drop) seems about perfect. Three drops was too much, seemed to make people uncomfortable.

I'm the new guy there and kinda the kid, the next youngest is five years older than me and the person with the least car sales experience has a year under their belt. I think this mix may be confusing to people there as while my signature gives off the experienced, mature, knows what he's doing type vibe while I'm still trying to figure stuff out. This might be why I didn't notice any effects from before.

I get shit tested a lot, but it seems like people there generally want to accommodate me, I've already made a friend there and my manager doesn't seem to mind that I messed up the dress code one day (black jeans vs slacks). Lotta shit from coworkers though.

I'd like to try out one drop connections and one drop of api for sales. From my one day of experience with connections it seems to make me a bit too eager to get personal and discuss deep feelings to where I would want to go light in a professional environment.

Older guys might have a less sensitive olfactory system, they tend to report dosages being effective for certain pheros that are double to triple what I OD on. Primarily I think it's the blends that signify youth, where as I have the opposite issue with getting more mature feeling blends to work for me. Working towards a blend that doesn't align with your natural signature seems to be the hardest to achieve.

Enough rambling, that's my thoughts for today. Will continue to report on my salesmen work mix when I finish training.

Comment

I think this mix may be confusing to people there as while my signature gives off the experienced, mature, knows what he's doing type vibe while I'm still trying to figure stuff out.
                          What you describe I call the vibe/appearance clash.

Imagine a rose, a rose is associated with a fine scent.
                          Now imagine you go over to the beautiful rose because you already know what it will smell like and all over sudden the rose smells rotten.
                          How would you react to this?
                          Well, here it is - The vibe/appearance clash.

A youngster and new to this sort of business with a aura like the one you have been projecting, no wonder the oldsters shit tested you
                          They just wanted to know whether your balls are REALLY THAT BIG.

Anyway, lets see the positive things about this.
                          1. You now know this sh*t works
                          2. You realized what went wrong and you corrected it, you lowered the dose
                          3. With the lowered dose you probably won't get heavy shit tested anymore because your aura is far more natural.

But there is also one negative.
                          You know your balls aint THAT big yet

Older guys might have a less sensitive olfactory system, they tend to report dosages being effective for certain pheros that are double to triple what I OD on
                          Working towards a blend that doesn't align with your natural signature seems to be the hardest to achieve.
                          What I can advice you is to get your testosterone level tested. What is your exact testosterone value?
                          Once you know your personal testosterone value some things become a lot clearer to you and you know whether to start testing a new blend high and lower the dose or rather the other way around.

Most people think youngsters have a high test level and oldsters have a rather low test level. This thinking is frankly said bullsh*t.
                          A man's test level is a mirror of his body condition.
                          Lets talk about cigarettes, alcohol, fast food, soft drinks, etc., etc., etc.....
                          If your body is in good condition you will have a good test level. If your test level is rather low you should take this as a alarm signal.

That being said I thank you for the good report and keep up the good testing.
                          And always remember: sometimes less is more

Cheers mate.

Comment

I received my goodies at the end of last week. Yesterday and today I tried APi oil at 2x and a 3rd drop after about 4.5 to 5 hours later.
                            My first impression after 2 days of testing is GREAT, I really like the self effects on me. I feel relaxed like nothing (or rather no one) can bother me, some sort of . I need to get the job done but without any sort of stress or time pressure, calm but collected.
                            I will test further the next days to verify the results. So far I LOVE this juice

Comment

Nice to hear Phaethon, it does give me that feeling of relaxed confidence too, along with the relaxed status hits. Keep posting!
                              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Day 3:
                                Two drops (left and right jawline) and a third drop (adams apple) after 4.5 hours.

Wow, what a day today!!

Additionally to my usual work I had 3 emergency cases today. The self effects were the same like the past two days but today I felt I was completely in control of all the situations. I haven't had a single break today but I solved everything within my usual working hours, no overtime needed

Well, the past two days I thought it is a IDGAF feeling APi is giving me but I was wrong.
                                It rather is a relaxed/cool/confident/fully-in-control-of-everything/nothing-can-put-me-under-pressure feeling and it gives me this certain swagger.
                                HELL... I LOVE this juice

If this continues APi will become my new Superman juice

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment

Sounds really good Phaethon, nice to hear it's working so well for you
                                I guess you'll be flying to work tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                                  Day 3:
                                  Two drops (left and right jawline) and a third drop (adams apple) after 4.5 hours.

Wow, what a day today!!

Additionally to my usual work I had 3 emergency cases today. The self effects were the same like the past two days but today I felt I was completely in control of all the situations. I haven't had a single break today but I solved everything within my usual working hours, no overtime needed

Well, the past two days I thought it is a IDGAF feeling APi is giving me but I was wrong.
                                  It rather is a relaxed/cool/confident/fully-in-control-of-everything/nothing-can-put-me-under-pressure feeling and it gives me this certain swagger.
                                  HELL... I LOVE this juice

If this continues APi will become my new Superman juice
                                  sounds like your the new superman!
                                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

i prefer james bond!
                                    daniel craig
                                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X