yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB from an outsider's perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB from an outsider's perspective

So I decided to do some "testing" without using my own body.

2x SOB on 24 y.o. 5'10 white male, average-athletic build, generally said to be attractive, very friendly, somewhat outgoing, "regular guy".

I wanted to know what SOB felt like when I get hit with it.

The first thoughts were: who the fuck is this guy, what does he want, but then an instant "don't fuck with him" developed in my brain. Not respect, not fear, just, don't get into trouble with him. I didn't like it, I strangely felt jealous of him for no reason, but also felt an overwhelming desire to hurt him.

I don't understand it whatsoever but I completely understand shit-testing now lol.

It was interesting to see his behaviour change. More cocky, more flirty, so on and so forth, the usual. Scary how accurately these products deliver.

Just thought I'd throw this out there.

Wait do you know the man personally or how?
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

Interesting perspective, good input for all users. This kind of testing should be done more often, it really contributes to the discussion and understanding of how these products affect others.
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
      ​

Comment

Excellent information! I second suaviter in modo's statement.
        Will this "testing" be continued or was it just a one-time-only-test?

And could you please explain why you felt an overwhelming desire to hurt him?
        Was it because you have been jealous on him or was it because there was something else?

Comment

Phaethon I guess his olfactory system was telling him his friend is a son of a bitch
          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
          ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
            Phaethon I guess his olfactory system was telling him his friend is a son of a bitch

That's exactly what I thought but I was just too polite to ask

Comment

Not wearing SOB then I guess Phaethon?
              ​

Comment

​

Comment

Not wearing SOB then I guess Phaethon?
                  SOB is definitely on my wish list. I MUST try this one
                  The only question now is spray or oil
                  Any suggestions?

Comment

​

Comment

​

Comment

My friends I am not so careless as to spray my precious SOB and random people and watch the fun happen It was on a friend of mine, I know him for a few years and we generally get on very well!

He had a pretty fun time with it; he didn't notice a lot of the effects on his part until I pointed them out later...."oh yeah she WAS weirdly into me..." So further testing of this sort is still on the cards.

The overwhelming desire to hurt him was just something I felt... I can't quite explain it but it was an instant dislike but somehow more than just a dislike. It certainly explains the aggressive behaviour I get from other guys when running 3 or 4 sprays of SOB for the fun of it. Side note: if you ever feel like an interesting night, run 3 sprays of SOB and 2 sprays of Ascend and a decent amount of Bliss. Watch yourself be hated and loved...

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

SOB is definitely on my wish list. I MUST try this one
                          The only question now is spray or oil
                          Any suggestions?
                          Depends on your climate I suppose... Warmer climates allow for the oil to sufficiently diffuse but in the UK, unless it's summer, sprays are the way to go in my opinion (disclaimer: I haven't bought oils from PXS but from other vendors, so my experience is limited to that. Maybe XSteveO has a special formula for the oils).

But anyway, SOB is a heavy upfront hitter so I'm not entirely sure why you would willingly blunt your knife.

Comment

Pharaohmones I guessed as much, great testing there, so interesting to get the point of view of the target. I remember using Instant Jerk (the predecessor to SOB) with some friends a couple of times, they would treat me with respect like some kind of immoral overly experienced ladies man, laugh at every joke and so on. Now this testing of yours makes me wonder what really went on inside their heads. Do tell us about your night with SOB, Ascend and Bliss, sounds like a good story
                            ​

Comment

Not always but I missed getting my hands on the legendary A314 about 10 years ago when it was working well. This will never happen again

Yes! And immediately rename it afterwards to S.M.S.O.B.
                              (Super Mothafocka Son Of a Bitch)

Comment

• Suaviter in modo
                                Suaviter in modo commented
                                Editing a comment
                                The pxs version of the old AD classic "Instant Arschloch"

This would be perfect one for a Halloween Party. The S.M.S.O.B. adds the perfect Aura to your rotten Zombie costume

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaohmones View Post
                                My friends I am not so careless as to spray my precious SOB and random people and watch the fun happen It was on a friend of mine, I know him for a few years and we generally get on very well!

He had a pretty fun time with it; he didn't notice a lot of the effects on his part until I pointed them out later...."oh yeah she WAS weirdly into me..." So further testing of this sort is still on the cards.

The overwhelming desire to hurt him was just something I felt... I can't quite explain it but it was an instant dislike but somehow more than just a dislike. It certainly explains the aggressive behaviour I get from other guys when running 3 or 4 sprays of SOB for the fun of it. Side note: if you ever feel like an interesting night, run 3 sprays of SOB and 2 sprays of Ascend and a decent amount of Bliss. Watch yourself be hated and loved...
                                So you secretly sprayed onto him then(?) Or he agreed to use it for your experiment
                                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                * sample bottle

Comment

Pharaohmones I guessed as much, great testing there, so interesting to get the point of view of the target. I remember using Instant Jerk (the predecessor to SOB) with some friends a couple of times, they would treat me with respect like some kind of immoral overly experienced ladies man, laugh at every joke and so on. Now this testing of yours makes me wonder what really went on inside their heads. Do tell us about your night with SOB, Ascend and Bliss, sounds like a good story
                                  For another time

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

So you secretly sprayed onto him then(?) Or he agreed to use it for your experiment
                                    No there's no sneaky behaviour involved. I told I'm going to spray some mones on him. I just didn't tell him what particular mones they are, to at least somewhat preserve the integrity of the test.

Comment

• Phaethon
                                      Phaethon commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Thumb Up

Originally posted by Pharaohmones View Post

No there's no sneaky behaviour involved. I told I'm going to spray some mones on him. I just didn't tell him what particular mones they are, to at least somewhat preserve the integrity of the test.
                                    Now I understand your testing method, an interesting point of view!
                                    * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X